+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Yes! and your case is even processing faster than mine haha, considering our application arrival time have a week of difference.
Nooo.. we both are Jan 3rd... You are actually a bit ahead of me as your medicals are done.. mine are tomorrow.... and biometrics next Wednesday...

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Nooo.. we both are Jan 3rd... You are actually a bit ahead of me as your medicals are done.. mine are tomorrow.... and biometrics next Wednesday...
Good luck on your Medical exam and biometrics my friend!

btw the spreadsheet said your application recieved on Jan 10 that's why i said that lol. You probably need to update it there too:)

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
Got my SA this morning, woohoo!
But can't link the application to my GCKey for some reason; will try with my wife's passport details later... but if anyone has any tips; I'm all ears. Tried using UCI and Application number, combined with her place of birth, etc and no go.

Reactions: Carolcarolsauce

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

btw the spreadsheet said your application recieved on Jan 10 that's why i said that lol. You probably need to update it there too:)
Someone is messing up the spreadsheet.. this is second time... my signature has right info though :)

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Got my SA this morning, woohoo!
But can't link the application to my GCKey for some reason; will try with my wife's passport details later... but if anyone has any tips; I'm all ears. Tried using UCI and Application number, combined with her place of birth, etc and no go.
This is found on the spreadsheet:

Creating & Linking a Account & Application https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.994939960627169&type=3
There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as Married
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012

It was all good this morning.. updated the spreadsheet... thanks...

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi Guys, Can anyone please reply to my query about names in native language. We did not write names on Family information form. Have you all submitted with names in native language. Should I send the webform with the form filled.
I am getting bit worried.
Thanks

vic1028

Star Member
Jan 28, 2019
TUNIS, TUNISIA
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Paris
App. Filed.......
07-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-02-2019
File Transfer...
08-03-2019
Med's Request
01-03-2019
Med's Done....
07-03-2019
Passport Req..
04-11-2019
LANDED..........
14-12-2019
Hi Guys, Can anyone please reply to my query about names in native language. We did not write names on Family information form. Have you all submitted with names in native language. Should I send the webform with the form filled.
Thanks
My husbands native language is Arabic so we attached a separate sheet of paper labelled ADDITIONAL FAMILY NAMES with the IMM# and wrote everyone's names in English and Arabic. Not too sure about the whole webform thing but if you are able to send it to them then I would do so just to be safe! Hopefully someone else can jump in on this who may have been in your exact situation.

Reactions: schweisy

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
My husbands native language is Arabic so we attached a separate sheet of paper labelled ADDITIONAL FAMILY NAMES with the IMM# and wrote everyone's names in English and Arabic. Not too sure about the whole webform thing but if you are able to send it to them then I would do so just to be safe! Hopefully someone else can jump in on this who may have been in your exact situation.
Thanks! Appreciate your reply.

Reactions: vic1028

rbbt0824

Feb 27, 2019
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
MISSISSAUGA
App. Filed.......
03-01-2019
AOR Received.
22-02-2019
File Transfer...
01-03-2019
Med's Request
26-02-2019
Med's Done....
28-02-2019
Thanks
Have you got your AOR1 yet?

if you have you AOR letter: It means it has been accepted, which is a good news. there should be a file number on the letter too. You can try summit anther corrected form or other supplemental document through IRCC Webform, using your File number. Just in case they might need it to be corrected one day.

if you haven't got your AOR letter yet: it could means they are still processing it, OR they returned your case because found your documents don't meet the checklist requirement. In this case you'll just have to wait until you get an AOR or returned document.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Hi,
My file was received on 28-Jan-2019, waiting for AOR. By the timelines, I think i still have couple of more weeks to receive AOR. Meanwhile, I am thinking of uploading the sheet with names in native language. We have UCI number and also i will include the payment receipt number. Hope this will help.
Thanks

smomen

Star Member
Apr 10, 2018
Hey all,
Application Received - Jan 10, 2019
ECAS Status seen first time - Mar 1, 2019
Application Linked - Mar 1, 2019 (With PA Info)
Status - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
Have a question, I can see an UCI has been given with 10 digits. Mine is with 8 digits (was issued back in 2013). Has it been changed to 10 digits now?
Thanks and good luck everyone!

Kaylay

Nov 3, 2017
Category........
FAM
App. Filed.......
10-01-2019
AOR Received.
06-03-2019
This is found on the spreadsheet:

Creating & Linking a Account & Application https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.994939960627169&type=3
There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as Married
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.
Should you enter all given names as it appears on the application or only first name?