+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Hi,
My file was received on 28-Jan-2019, waiting for AOR. By the timelines, I think i still have couple of more weeks to receive AOR. Meanwhile, I am thinking of uploading the sheet with names in native language. We have UCI number and also i will include the payment receipt number. Hope this will help.
Thanks
from my knowledge , this is not mandatory , i talked to agent regarding this , she said its for family Sponsorship which might they will check later when your spouse will sponsor his/her parents .

They can't return file because of this , there could be high possibility that i person don't know the script of native language .

Moreover , 2 of my friend has their wives landed already , they haven't wrote anything in native languages .

schweisy

Dec 7, 2018
Berlin
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vienna
App. Filed.......
07-12-2018
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
File Transfer...
11-03-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
11-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
24-05-2019
Got AOR2 today. Application transferred to CPC Mississauga today morning.

Was hoping New Delhi as PA is from India. Is this good news? Read somewhere that Mississauga is very fast in processing applications.
Congrats! They are indeed considered very fast! You lucked out!

Just to be clear, though, what we have been calling AOR2 on the spreadsheet is not what you received. You received the notice it has been transferred to the VO, not the acknowledgement of receipt from the VO (which apparently Mississauga often doesn't provide anyway!). I'm mentioning this only because I know it is a cause close to @JoshC's heart to keep these categories consistent and of better use for others in estimating their timelines. :)

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hey all,
Application Received - Jan 10, 2019
ECAS Status seen first time - Mar 1, 2019
Application Linked - Mar 1, 2019 (With PA Info)
Status - "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start reviewing your eligibility."
Have a question, I can see an UCI has been given with 10 digits. Mine is with 8 digits (was issued back in 2013). Has it been changed to 10 digits now?
Thanks and good luck everyone!
Yes .... Its changed and my PA also has 10 digit

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
from my knowledge , this is not mandatory , i talked to agent regarding this , she said its for family Sponsorship which might they will check later when your spouse will sponsor his/her parents .

They can't return file because of this , there could be high possibility that i person don't know the script of native language .

Moreover , 2 of my friend has their wives landed already , they haven't wrote anything in native languages .
Thanks for your reply. Even I have couple of my friends whose applications were processed without this being given. My friend only advised me that there is no need to give it. So we just sent the form with names in English. However, I saw a post of someone who got a request letter on 22-Feb to provide this. I also came across a post of 2017 whose application was returned just bcz names were not written in native language.

Do you suggest, me sending this now on webform before AOR.

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Thanks for your reply. Even I have couple of my friends whose applications were processed without this being given. My friend only advised me that there is no need to give it. So we just sent the form with names in English. However, I saw a post of someone who got a request letter on 22-Feb to provide this. I also came across a post of 2017 whose application was returned just bcz names were not written in native language.

Do you suggest, me sending this now on webform before AOR.
could you please post the link of 2017 ?

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
Even that lady is not sure its because of this . I am sure there must be something else too which created problem . Because CIC just mentioned information is missing on 5406 , they hadn't pointed out what was missing .

I know many guys who havn't wrote in native language and they pass through without any question .

Honestly , even i haven't wrote , so i will wait and hoping for the best .

Funny thing is i am also 28th jan applicant .

LostinSpace

Star Member
Nov 5, 2018
This is found on the spreadsheet:

Creating & Linking a Account & Application https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.994939960627169&type=3
There are only 5 attempts allowed everyday to Link an Application after which the account is locked for 24 hours
1. Press Link application to this Account
2. Permanent Residence - Family Class (Spouses)
3. First Name, Last Name & DOB - Fill PA's details here
OR
3. Application Number and Family Name - Copy/paste application number from email (including the F) and enter PA's last name
4. Select one of two options next: Place of Birth or Passport Details
5. Fill PA's info for the option you selected above and not both at the same time
6. Put the Details of the City where the PA plans to reside after getting PR, this info should match with what you put in form IMM0008
7. Put Marital Status as Married
8. Put '2' as the number of members in the application for sponsor + spouse (add +1 per dependents)
NOTE: Sometimes putting MARITAL STATUS as SINGLE also works.
Ahh, #8 is where the issue likely lies, I entered 1 as I didn't anticipate myself as being one of those members.
Will try later and advise.

Also received request for medical; now to find out if it's cheaper to do it here in Canada or in the US as my wife is currently in the US, but will be back before the 30 day deadline to Canada.

canrediff

Jan 14, 2019
Even that lady is not sure its because of this . I am sure there must be something else too which created problem . Because CIC just mentioned information is missing on 5406 , they hadn't pointed out what was missing .

I know many guys who havn't wrote in native language and they pass through without any question .

Honestly , even i haven't wrote , so i will wait and hoping for the best .

Funny thing is i am also 28th jan applicant .

I agree, I was just getting restless. CIC has mentioned that the application can be returned only if all the forms are not submitted or it is not signed.
I believe for anything else, they send a request letter.

Yes, I noticed that our app was received on the same day. I saw that in the file. Wish us Good Luck with good timelines.

lovemywife

Star Member
Jan 30, 2019
I agree, I was just getting restless. CIC has mentioned that the application can be returned only if all the forms are not submitted or it is not signed.
I believe for anything else, they send a request letter.

Yes, I noticed that our app was received on the same day. I saw that in the file. Wish us Good Luck with good timelines.
Don't worry , if luck is with us , nothing can create problem , be positive and stay hungry for more news of AORs :)

vinitmenon

Nov 1, 2012
Congrats! They are indeed considered very fast! You lucked out!

Just to be clear, though, what we have been calling AOR2 on the spreadsheet is not what you received. You received the notice it has been transferred to the VO, not the acknowledgement of receipt from the VO (which apparently Mississauga often doesn't provide anyway!). I'm mentioning this only because I know it is a cause close to @JoshC's heart to keep these categories consistent and of better use for others in estimating their timelines. :)
Thanks for the info.. I didn't knew I would be getting another email after the file reaches Missi... will wait for another email now... waiting is the only thing we can do now :p

Reactions: JoshC