+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

**----January 2019 Outland Application----**

alaria

Apr 17, 2018
That or GCkey is notorious for not being able to link applications easily. There are various combinations of linking applications that work differently for different people. I’d say wait for a few days and link with the uci and application number (along with other details) and if it still doesnt link you can try different combinations like finding application via PA’s surname given name birth date place of stay etc. Keep trying different combinations. Also check this link out for anyone having issues with linking, may be a good read.

https://britishexpats.com/wiki/Spousal_Sponsorship-Canada/FAQ#All_about_MyCIC
Haha, I've read that tutorial a couple of times before we applied :D I even posted a link somewhere on this forum and shared some info from there. Maybe you even found it with my link, who knows ;):D:p

Reactions: svilli

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Haha, I've read that tutorial a couple of times before we applied :D I even posted a link somewhere on this forum and shared some info from there. Maybe you even found it with my link, who knows ;):D:p
With the amount of reading I keep doing on the forums I wont be surprised its your post :D:p. Its a good read though. Hopefully helps out with gckeys. Maybe do a crosspost about it on the Feb group later.

JoshC

Nov 3, 2018
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga, ON
App. Filed.......
21-11-2018
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
File Transfer...
27-02-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
25-02-2019
Passport Req..
14-05-2019
VISA ISSUED...
30-05-2019
I received an email (Since I represent my brother) at 4.58 pm with similiar application and UCI numberS and amongst the stuff mentioned,it states:
"We are pleased to inform that you have met the federal eligibility requirements as a sponsor."

An hour later, I received a similar email with different application and UCI numbers with explanations on what happens next.
The first email would be SA, as that’s the line you get when you pass sponsorship approval. The second email would be AOR1.

Are you applying outland? They feel more like inland processing times.

Now you have those details you can use the application number to link to a GCKEY account:

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html

Could you check what it says on this site?

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do

Use the sponsors details and the application number from the second email.

Edit: I can see your brother is sponsoring his wife from Lebanon. If it is Outland then you must have one eager case worker :p

Last edited:
Reactions: alaria

Ola Zain

Feb 20, 2019
Hi everyone!
Updates on my application
Application recieved: Jan 2, 2019
AOR1: Feb 22, 2019
Biometrics request letter: Feb 25, 2019
Sponsorship approval: decision made on ecas, but no e-mail yet. Eagerly waiting for it.
Please note I may not be the best reference for timelines as they have requested an extra police certificate for my PA.

Gordy-19

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Hi everyone!
I have sent in my application on Jan 10, 2019
Application received: Jan 14, 2019 but haven't got an news yet.
even checking ECAS online and giving my receipt # I get an msg: 'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided...'
is anyone else experiencing the same?

PrateekVatsyana

Jun 10, 2016
Hi everyone!
even checking ECAS online and giving my receipt # I get an msg: 'We were not able to identify you using the information you provided...'
I am Jan 4 Applicant i got the email on UCI and Application number but on ecas I am still not able to find the application

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Hi everyone!
They are currently working on jan applicants most recent being 7th Jan. You should get your AOR in a few days

Reactions: Gordy-19