Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
I am sure I have seen this addressed somewhere, but now that I need it I can't find it, so I will ask here. Along with uploading another Schedule A, they want a few other things and asked that they be sent as an attachment in reply to their email. The thing is that their request is a document in an email with the subject header of Do Not Reply. Oy. Is there an email address we can use to send this stuff?

Oh, and regarding the signature on the Schedule A, he can just type his name in the signature box, correct? I think I saw this as the response to a previous question from another poster, but I want to be sure. We don't want to have to send them a third one! :D

wildemam

Nov 10, 2015
GTA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CanadianZenGirl said:
I am sure I have seen this addressed somewhere, but now that I need it I can't find it, so I will ask here. Along with uploading another Schedule A, they want a few other things and asked that they be sent as an attachment in reply to their email. The thing is that their request is a document in an email with the subject header of Do Not Reply. Oy. Is there an email address we can use to send this stuff?

Oh, and regarding the signature on the Schedule A, he can just type his name in the signature box, correct? I think I saw this as the response to a previous question from another poster, but I want to be sure. We don't want to have to send them a third one! :D
You send that either through the linked application at the MyCIC account, or using the webform.

I've created this tracker on the immtracker site so that we can track and analyse the trends of the outland sponsorship process.
Use the tracker here
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/outland-spouse-sponsorship

CanadianZenGirl

Jan 24, 2017
Sault Ste. Marie, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
29-12-2016
AOR Received.
17-01-2017
File Transfer...
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
13-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-06-2017
LANDED..........
23-06-2017
wildemam said:
You send that either through the linked application at the MyCIC account, or using the webform.
I went back to our account, clicked around, and found the upload links for the stuff they've requested. Thanks! :)

They should redo their form letter and take out the reference to sending stuff as an email attachment. It's unnecessary and confusing. ???

candiancat

Mar 15, 2017
Hello everyone! I really hope I'm posting in the right place as I could use some guidance. I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring her Irish husband! I sent in our Outland application in December 2016. When I check my status online it says a decision has been made for the sponsorship application status but I haven't received any correspondence from cic telling me if I was found eligible or not. When I click the decision made link the timeline shows as:

We received your application to sponsor on December 22, 2016.

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2017.

We started processing your application on January 13, 2017.

Under the permanent residence side it says:

We received application for permanent residence on December 22, 2016.

Medical results have been received.

Im starting to get a bit nervous because I don't understand why I haven't been contacted about what the decision is. I'm mostly nervous because I stupidly selected to continue with processing my husbands PR even if I am found ineligible. I'm concerned if I am found ineligible what should I do since I had selected option B? I don't think I should have any problems because I believe I met all the requirements but I can't help being a little paranoid now. If I am found ineligible would we be able to then withdraw my husbands application and start over? Any help would so very appreciated! Thank you everyone!! I'm posting here because I couldn't find the December 2016 thread! I also used the new application package. If anyone can help me or has a similar timeline and could shed some light that would be so fantastic! I've been trying to call cic all day but no luck getting through to a human :( please someone help and put me out of my misery lol

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
candiancat said:
Hello everyone! I really hope I'm posting in the right place as I could use some guidance. I am a Canadian citizen sponsoring her Irish husband! I sent in our Outland application in December 2016. When I check my status online it says a decision has been made for the sponsorship application status but I haven't received any correspondence from cic telling me if I was found eligible or not. When I click the decision made link the timeline shows as:

We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on January 14, 2017.

Im starting to get a bit nervous because I don't understand why I haven't been contacted about what the decision is. I'm mostly nervous because I stupidly selected to continue with processing my husbands PR even if I am found ineligible. I'm concerned if I am found ineligible what should I do since I had selected option B? I don't think I should have any problems because I believe I met all the requirements but I can't help being a little paranoid now. If I am found ineligible would we be able to then withdraw my husbands application and start over? Any help would so very appreciated! Thank you everyone!! I'm posting here because I couldn't find the December 2016 thread! I also used the new application package. If anyone can help me or has a similar timeline and could shed some light that would be so fantastic! I've been trying to call cic all day but no luck getting through to a human :( please someone help and put me out of my misery lol
To be honest I couldn't tell you if our ECAS account had my wife's Decision Made before we got our e-mail telling us she was approved and that my PR application was being transferred to the visa office. However, if you applied in December and you just got that, I'd say you're in good shape. Usually, if you're denied I'm sure you would have known by now. How long has it said DM on the website? We applied the first week of Jan 2017 and got her approval within about 2 weeks. My website when I check online shows Decision Made for my PR but I haven't heard anything yet either, but from what I've read this is normal, and usually it's good news. I'd say hang tight and check your email daily.

ushiee88 said:
Hey does it say that the sponsor application has decision made or the sponsored spouce application has decision made?
Both show DM.

ktaj

Oct 19, 2014
Calgary Alberta
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
January 31st 2017
Doc's Request.
March 14 2017
AOR Received.
March 02,2017
File Transfer...
March 20, 2017
Med's Request
22-06-2017
Med's Done....
28-06-2017
Need help urgently!!!!!! My husband received an email asking for the following:

Client Information: Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form + Details of Military Service Form (Country Specific Package). This must be received
at this office by: 2017/04/13

I know about the military service form but have no idea what is the Receipt of information from client Authorization to Disclose
Information form. If someone can help me I will really appreciate it.

Chechay08

Star Member
Jan 9, 2017
dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
mississauga / manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-01 -17
Doc's Request.
30-02-17
AOR Received.
31-02-17
File Transfer...
03-02-17
Med's Request
17-02-17
Med's Done....
24-02-17
candiancat said:

hi dont worry about The email regarding ur sponsorship approval sense under ur ecas its says that they recve ur husband medical as I read in some post in the other forum its normal sometimes that u ddnt recve any email from cic for SA I think ur application is still good coz if not then they will send it back to u the whole package after they recve ur application with explanation letter why they send it back relax everything is fine.:)

howie2610

Dec 17, 2016
hi there, my package was received on Jan 24 but I heard nothing until now, I just called CIC and they were able to give me my Application Number, and then I immediately received an email asking me to link my account, does it mean that my application is being processed? I tried to use Application Number + Last Name to link but can't find any record, I am applying for my wife so the Last Name should be my last time, right? I actually tried both but still nothing found. And The applicant details is definitely about my wife I believe.

Tried 5 times and it's locked for 24 hours...anyone have linkage problem?

amitpal.gta@gmail.com

Dec 23, 2016
I got mail that my file received at ndvo,send proof of landing fee n ppc (if not already submitted)
I sent fee receipt with application but ppc I uploaded only with online account, didn't sent hard copy
Should I send hard copy of ppc , if yes at which address, no address mentioned in email,plz help

barch88

Dec 19, 2016
Penticton, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
04-01-2017
AOR Received.
19-01-2017
File Transfer...
26-01-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Passport Req..
17-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-03-2017
LANDED..........
27-03-2017
Anyone know how often PPR batches get sent out? ECAS showing DM for both sponsor and applicant as of 3/12. MyCIC is still showing background check in progress, but I heard a lot of times this never updates until you actually get COPR.

Thanks

cmajeau

Star Member
Nov 17, 2016
Edmonton, AB, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/27/2017
AOR Received.
02/15/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hey guys!

Any Canadian's filing their taxes, do you still claim your spouse as a dependant if they do not live in Canada yet?

EMNG5

Feb 25, 2014
Anyone please tell me what all documents are required to submit and if you have the checklist than please forward me. I also got married recently in India and I am a PR. Now I am looking to sponsor my wife.
Also, Regarding PCC, shall I have to get the INDIAN PCC + Canadian PCC in Canada as well as my wife PCC from INDIA? And do I have to get my wife medical done before submitting the file or after submission of sponsor file she will get the request for medical?

I am Indian national + Canadian PR and I am in a category of Outland case for sponsoring wife. She don't have any visa for Canada.

email: chiranjeev7@gmail.com

Please assist!

rbrar

Mar 6, 2017
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
31 jan 2017
Doc's Request.
7 March 2017
AOR Received.
3 March 2017
File Transfer...
10 May 2017
Med's Request
11 April 2017
Med's Done....
15 April 2017
Passport Req..
2 August
I am new here. Can somebody help me. I got a letter on 8th march 2017 to submit my background check form. I linked my application on Monday 13th March but still can not see the message to upload the form. How can I upload background check form?

rcraig33hb

Star Member
Aug 30, 2016
Toronto
Visa Office......
Toronto to Manila
App. Filed.......
25-01-2017
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
File Transfer...
27-02-2017
Med's Request
Upfront - Passed
Med's Done....
05-11-2016 - Passed
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
6-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
cmajeau said:
Hey guys!

Any Canadian's filing their taxes, do you still claim your spouse as a dependant if they do not live in Canada yet?
I did my taxes already. I called the CRA and spoke with a rep prior. I got married in November 2016. The CRA rep said I needed to changed my status from single to married which he did for me on the phone. When my wife finally lands in Canada, gets her SIN and starts earning income, then things will change.

In your case, I would call CRA, www.cra.gc.ca, and speak with a rep to change your status OR change your status online if you have not already. I assume you were married in 2016?