28-11-2013
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
Someone add me to the Spreadsheet please :D

I am sponsering my husband and I am from Québec so please add infos about the CSQ also.
CSQ received to MICC on March 11th 2014
Waiting patiently to get it because Bogota Office sent me an email last thursday requesting it in 60 days!

Best of luck to everyone :-*

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
SarahRuiz said:
Someone add me to the Spreadsheet please :D

I am sponsering my husband and I am from Québec so please add infos about the CSQ also.
CSQ received to MICC on March 11th 2014
Waiting patiently to get it because Bogota Office sent me an email last thursday requesting it in 60 days!

Best of luck to everyone :-*
Hi,

I added you on the spreadsheet. Could you check your information and let us know the missing parts? Like when you received your SA. Thnx and good luck with your application! I'm also waiting for CSQ at the moment, so let's hope MICC will send us some letters soon. :)

SarahRuiz

Star Member
Mar 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
BOGOTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-01-2014
AOR Received.
25-01-2014
File Transfer...
06-03-2014 ( AOR from VO OFFICE )
Med's Done....
28-11-2013
Passport Req..
16-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2014
LANDED..........
12-07-2014
Aniabella said:
Hi,

I added you on the spreadsheet. Could you check your information and let us know the missing parts? Like when you received your SA. Thnx and good luck with your application! I'm also waiting for CSQ at the moment, so let's hope MICC will send us some letters soon. :)
Of course! :) Here's the missing infos
Application sent : January 27th 2014
Sponsorship Approval : February 26th 2014
Destination: Montréal

My CC for my CSQ hasn't been charged yet ....Hope they will soon !

Thanks again !!

Aniabella

Nov 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-01-2014
File Transfer...
22-02-2014 (CSQ issued 11-3-2014)
Med's Done....
30-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-2015
SarahRuiz said:
Of course! :) Here's the missing infos
Application sent : January 27th 2014
Sponsorship Approval : February 26th 2014
Destination: Montréal

My CC for my CSQ hasn't been charged yet ....Hope they will soon !

Thanks again !!
Thnx for the rest of the info's, all is updated on the spreadsheet. We seem to be having quite a lot of applicants heading to Montréal, awesome!

Jbedi

Star Member
Feb 28, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-01-2014
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
17-02-2014
File Transfer...
28-02-2014
Med's Request
Updated on ECAS
Med's Done....
15-12-2013
Interview........
Waived IP: 22.08.2014
Passport Req..
2 Oct 2014, DM: 2 Oct 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
Any latest PPR updates guys? Did any one of your received recently? or we all are in waiting list...!

cute2bblue2

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
Doc's Request.
03-03-2015
AOR Received.
27-03-2014
File Transfer...
03-04-2014
Med's Request
06-06-2013
Med's Done....
03-12-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-03-2015 DM 04-20-2015
Hi everyone.

I am newbie here, we have applied our conjugal partner application in misusuaga. but as of this very moment i have not gotten any feedback or response from CIC , if they have recieve my application,Visa office is Manila.

also i have a question. hoping someone would be able to help me and somehow provide me peace of mind.

my partner used to sponsor his ex( via common law category) 3 years had passed, and we went to our relationship after they got separated. since june 11, 2011 till present.. we are in a relationship, he was able to visit me here in manila for 3 times now.( once a year since 2012). we have more than enough proofs, Condominium in our names, car, joint account, credit card as his supplementary, sending money via bank. since 2011. we dont send email, since he is quite old and busy for that, we are only using skype, viber and magic jack apps to call each other.

im just worried that he might not be qualified to sponsor me.
he is a Nurse, and already a citizen.
how can i get my uci # so i can monitor my application?
heres my time line.

application sent- jan. 30, 2014
Mississauga -received by tracking no. feb 3,2014
visa office- manila
medical done- june 7-8 (not sure) 2013.
interview- Hoping waived. ( 3 years of relationship)
ppr- Soon 2014
visa issued- soon 2014
landed- im claiming it.. ( this quar :)ter) Cheesy

thanks a lot.

Edgehead78

Dec 11, 2013
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2014
AOR Received.
01-03-2014
File Transfer...
04-03-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
20-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
DM 15-12-2014 Visa 23-12-2014
LANDED..........
07-01-2015
cute2bblue2 said:
Hi everyone.

I am newbie here, we have applied our conjugal partner application in misusuaga. but as of this very moment i have not gotten any feedback or response from CIC , if they have recieve my application,Visa office is Manila.

also i have a question. hoping someone would be able to help me and somehow provide me peace of mind.

my partner used to sponsor his ex( via common law category) 3 years had passed, and we went to our relationship after they got separated. since june 11, 2011 till present.. we are in a relationship, he was able to visit me here in manila for 3 times now.( once a year since 2012). we have more than enough proofs, Condominium in our names, car, joint account, credit card as his supplementary, sending money via bank. since 2011. we dont send email, since he is quite old and busy for that, we are only using skype, viber and magic jack apps to call each other.

im just worried that he might not be qualified to sponsor me.
he is a Nurse, and already a citizen.
how can i get my uci # so i can monitor my application?
heres my time line.

application sent- jan. 30, 2014
Mississauga -received by tracking no. feb 3,2014
visa office- manila
medical done- june 7-8 (not sure) 2013.
interview- Hoping waived. ( 3 years of relationship)
ppr- Soon 2014
visa issued- soon 2014
landed- im claiming it.. ( this quar :)ter) Cheesy

thanks a lot.
Hi and welcome to the January applicants thread.
According to your timeline, your sponsor should have received his sponsorship approval as of now. The CIC webpage says they are processing application received on Feb 12 so you are behind schedule. You should try to contact CIC about that matter. If he included email address, he should have received that through email as well as AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) which contains the UCI (Unique client identifier) number you are looking for.

I don't see any problems in the proofs you mentioned. I included also the call log of skype in the proofs since its our principal way of communication.

You put in your timeline that you expect to land this quarter. I don't want to be killjoy but if you look at the Manila VO spreadsheet (link in my signature), you will see that they are processing now the applications filed on May-June 2013 so don't expect landing before the end of this year at best, unless you applied for the Haiyan (Yolanda) typhoon fast lane.

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Edgehead78 said:
Hi and welcome to the January applicants thread.
According to your timeline, your sponsor should have received his sponsorship approval as of now. The CIC webpage says they are processing application received on Feb 12 so you are behind schedule. You should try to contact CIC about that matter. If he included email address, he should have received that through email as well as AOR (acknowledgement of receipt) which contains the UCI (Unique client identifier) number you are looking for.

I don't see any problems in the proofs you mentioned. I included also the call log of skype in the proofs since its our principal way of communication.

You put in your timeline that you expect to land this quarter. I don't want to be killjoy but if you look at the Manila VO spreadsheet (link in my signature), you will see that they are processing now the applications filed on May-June 2013 so don't expect landing before the end of this year at best, unless you applied for the Haiyan (Yolanda) typhoon fast lane.
Hi cute2... You did your medical in June 2013? Hate to pile on the 'killjoy' comments but I believe you will have to redo that since it will lose its validity after 12 months -- according to Edgehead's timeline assessment, which seems about as accurate as we can discern at this point, you are unlikely to have your visa by then. Something to prepare for anyway.....maybe some of the more experienced members can chime in: should/could cute2... take the initiative to redo his/her meds & resubmit them to be 'ahead of the game' rather than wait for Manila vo to ask for them?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Gumper said:
Hi cute2... You did your medical in June 2013? Hate to pile on the 'killjoy' comments but I believe you will have to redo that since it will lose its validity after 12 months -- according to Edgehead's timeline assessment, which seems about as accurate as we can discern at this point, you are unlikely to have your visa by then. Something to prepare for anyway.....maybe some of the more experienced members can chime in: should/could cute2... take the initiative to redo his/her meds & resubmit them to be 'ahead of the game' rather than wait for Manila vo to ask for them?
If the visa is issued just before or shortly after the medical a expire, they will make them valid for another year. If she is passed the medical expiry date and no sign of a CoPR , then she could redo the medical and send in the receipt.

Gumper

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2014
AOR Received.
06-03-2014
File Transfer...
11-03-2014
Med's Done....
09-01-2014
Graihn said:
If the visa is issued just before or shortly after the medical a expire, they will make them valid for another year. If she is passed the medical expiry date and no sign of a CoPR , then she could redo the medical and send in the receipt.
Well that's something good to know for everyone, thanks Graihn. Did you glean that just from other threads on here?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
Gumper said:
Well that's something good to know for everyone, thanks Graihn. Did you glean that just from other threads on here?
No personal experience of it, so Yes, read in other posts.
In one case they called the applicant and asked if she/he would be able to enter canada within three weeks or so, and when she said no, they just extended it for another year.

I doubt they would do the same if you come from a high risk country, then you would probably have to re-do the medical either way.
But for Westerners (is that a word?) this seems to be how it is done

MMorgan

Mar 16, 2014
My son is a Canadian citizen who was born and raised in Canada.

He is about to marry his Japanese girlfriend who arrived in Canada on a
working visa in August 7th, 2013 to August 7th, 2014. She has been
working in Toronto since her arrival in Canada last year on a visitor
work visa. They met while she was visiting Toronto about 2+ years
prior to that date. Before her arrival in Canada last year, they had an
on-going relationship sustained by her several visits to Canada.

My son wants to sponsor her (spousal sponsorship). What is the best
course to apply for a sponsorship - Inland or Outland?

Can she visit her parents in Japan if her application for sponsorship
is submitted Inland?
Some literature says that she can't leave the country if the
application was submitted Inland.

Can she come back to Canada for a lengthy visit and work if her
application was submitted Outland? The application must be submitted
in Manila - the Philippines.
What is the best possible solution in their case?

Graihn

Jul 15, 2013
Kitchener-Waterloo
Category........
Visa Office......
London UK
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 22 2014
File Transfer...
Feb 22 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Oct 1 2014
LANDED..........
Dec 12 2014
MMorgan said:

is submitted Inland?

Best solution is outland IMO if she needs to leave Canada. She cannot leave Canada, at all, with an INland app. So she would be stuck here for abt 16 months. If she leaves and is denied re-entry, the app is cancelled.

She can apply outland, while being IN Canada, and after August she cannot work, but the time line (depending on when they get married and applies) for processing apps in Manila is favorable. Given that she doesn't mind not working for a few months. She will have to apply for a visitors visa, but she cannot work at all. Unless she gets a work visa separate from the application.

O_guy

Aug 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MMorgan said:

is submitted Inland?

The main reason why people do outland rather than inland is that if your outland sponsorship application is denied, there is an appeal process. In your son's case, if he is confident that he can prove the relationship is genuine, there is no reason to not do inland application.

BeShoo

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2010
Gatineau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-01-2014
AOR Received.
28-02-2014
File Transfer...
03-03-2014
Med's Request
19-06-2014
Med's Done....
07-08-2014
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
02-04-2015
LANDED..........
13-04-2015
O_guy said:
The main reason why people do outland rather than inland is that if your outland sponsorship application is denied, there is an appeal process. In your son's case, if he is confident that he can prove the relationship is genuine, there is no reason to not do inland application.
Unless your case involves complex legal issues, I wouldn't really worry about whether you can appeal or not. It can take a year or more to get an hearing date on appeal and lawyers' fees of $4000-$8000. If you do get a favourable decision from that, I understand that you then have to resubmit your application and start over again from the beginning. For a straightforward case, you can always just apply again if you were refused (according to my understanding) and this would be much faster and probably much cheaper than going through an appeal.

I don't think it's actually correct that the application would be cancelled if the applicant ever left the country on an inland application, but there are risks in doing so. The applicant certainly has to be living in Canada for an inland application. If they leave, they could be denied re-entry at any time and that would cancel the application. Also, there could be an interview required and if so, that would take place in Canada, possibly on fairly short notice. If your miss your interview, the application will be denied.