Med's Done....
Jun 26, 2015
Interview........
N/A, Addition Doc Request: Jul24, Doc sent and rec'd by CIC: Aug 14, 2015
Passport Req..
Waiting
ezakhan said:
Hi,
I have applied for a University in Canada. I will get the answer very soon. What I would like to work on is to find out the pros & cons of applying for my family (Wife + 2 year old daughter). I want to apply for them along with me.
Questions:
1. How much should be the bank statement?
2. What additional paper work is required?
3. Which of the points I need to work on harder to boost the chances of getting the visa?
4. Is there anything else I need to know?
Bank Statement I think should be atleast around $ 10,000 and $ 4000 for each family member. So, I think around $18,000.
Make sure if you have any breaks in between studies you explain that.

nileshkaka

Star Member
Sep 28, 2013
Pune, India
Category........
Visa Office......
Online Delhi CHC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 sep 2013
Doc's Request.
30 sep 2013
IELTS Request
7 overall
Med's Request
--
Med's Done....
23 sep 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
8 oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
15 oct 2013
LANDED..........
21 feb 2014
andysingh said:
Getting my pp today. Will keep you guys posted.
all the best dude. wish you all the luck. don't worry about the email. most of the people don't even receive a email and some receive it after they have their passport in hand. so chill ;D 8)

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nileshkaka said:
all the best dude. wish you all the luck. don't worry about the email. most of the people don't even receive a email and some receive it after they have their passport in hand. so chill ;D 8)
Thanks for your support bro :)

andysingh

Aug 14, 2013
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey all

Just received my passport back. Unfortunately i got rejected again. But this time only one reason which is

'' Your proposed program is not reasonable in light of past studies, academic scores and language abilities''

I was well prepared for the refusal so im feeling allright.

Just want to say I failed to understand high commission of Canada. You give them the fake docs, cover your gap with fake certificates, fake bank statements they approve you (i know some people who got their visa in this situation) But when you are doing everything right they reject you. I did all my best applying this time. I am not too sure if i am applying again or not. But this is unbelievable.

I think its time to say Goodbye to Canada and Say hi to United States of America.

Good luck with those who applied or applying in future Smiley

Sep 30, 2013
seniors and guys help me out

10th - 90 %
12th - 74 %
B.E. Mechanical - 58 % (11 backlogs all cleared in 4 yrs no extension) 2012
No work experience
IELTS - 7.0 bands (L-8, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-5.5)
Have participated in some good robotics events like iit mumbai

Should i apply under spp or go for general?

Shezy 7

Oct 14, 2013
Hii
Does anyone knows any College or institution of ACCA beside LSBF and stoufville college because thses are private collages and there is less chances of approval of visa.
So i need to apply for the January session so I am already to late for that as visa process take around 3 months :mad:
So plz suggest me any Uni or college of ACCA ?
And once we get the visa we can change the course and colleges ? One thing I can do I will apply to any CIC listed Uni or college later on when I will get mine visa I can go to LSBF is it possible ?
Reply please

simran14

Sep 29, 2013
maclin christian said:
seniors and guys help me out

10th - 90 %
12th - 74 %
B.E. Mechanical - 58 % (11 backlogs all cleared in 4 yrs no extension) 2012
No work experience
IELTS - 7.0 bands (L-8, R-7.5, W-6.5, S-5.5)
Have participated in some good robotics events like iit mumbai

Should i apply under spp or go for general?
go for spp

theindiandude

Oct 4, 2013
Hi Guys, there was no reply for my post so I am posting again.
My profile is as follows:
10- 75
12- 66 (PCM)
1 year drop after 12th.
B.E in CSE. Had 15 backlogs in all. Dint study much. hated it. Cleared it in 5.5 years instead of 4 (Dec 2011) Since then, I have been in a job as an instructional designer for the past 15 months. In IELTS, I secured 7.5 bands. Writing was 6. Rest all were 8, listening was 8.5.
Got into Humber for project management. Waiting for a reply from Thompson Rivers for MBA.
What's my chance of getting a visa under general category for Humber? And what are the chances that I might get accepted in TRU?

himmat bhatia

Star Member
Oct 15, 2013
hi friends i have done my 3 year polytechnic computer engg. diploma in 2010 with 52% marks and after that i did work from 2010 to 2013.now i wish to again study in canada in this january 2014 intake
i got 6.5 in reading,6 in listening,6 in speaking and 5.5 in writing overall band 6.
i want to know i am able to get study visa with 3 years gap and with these bands or are there some refusal chances?

ankur2112

Aug 26, 2013
simarshergill said:
just recieved a msg from vfs that my processed file has been dispatched.No email or anything else so scared :( :(
Don't worry sometimes there's no email
And just visa
You applied under spp?? Which course??