+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January, 2012 Applicants please join in this thread...

dudegujrat

Jan 27, 2012
india
Category........
Visa Office......
delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/12/2011
Doc's Request.
Waived
Nomination.....
PER feb 20 2012
AOR Received.
feb 20 2012
IELTS Request
sent
File Transfer...
22/03/2012 and 2nd AOR
Med's Request
25 april 2012 by God`s Grace
Med's Done....
30 april 2012 and ecas updated to medical received by GOD's Grace on 7may 2012
Interview........
WAIVED OFF BY GOD'S GRACE
Passport Req..
25april 2012 with Grace of God and RPRF encashed on 16 may 2012
VISA ISSUED...
BY GOD'S GRACE 5 june DECISION MADE 8 JUNE 2012
LANDED..........
21 June 2012
ibtihaj said:
hi there , i got my PER about 2 weeks back , i want to know if anyone could comment that after getting PER , what r the chances of rejection? I have everything in order , still can it be rejected?

Please advise as I also have aussie immigration pending which i plan to surrender in the middle of processing if I can get the canadian PR done

Regards
congrats bro for your PER great news Now they forward your file to your visa office I hope every thing goes well for you wish you speedy process................and Have you also applied Aus pr ? may GOD bless Allllllll

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-01-2012 & Feb 28 (Returned due to CAP reached)
Now v r dying to go to KANAEDA..... There wil also b a time wen v wil b dying to come bak to our homeland..... I have my frnds living abroad n they say the same to me..... Don't knw wat wil b my situation.....

Watever b the situation, i am sure of one thing tat i wil not come bak until i get my PR n stay in my India for 15 - 20 days n bak to Kanaeda... I personally feel tat now tat i have decided to settle there then i have to adjust myself according to that country n accomplish my ideas for a better & promising future, wich i felt cannot b accomplished in my own homeland ... It is my own choice so gud or bad i have to take it....

I am sure + positive tat dis time i apply and reply (PER) comes for me..... As far as i understand from the many posts n articles tat i read, CIC is going to b flexible dis time so as to encourage immigrants especially, the FSW category as they need them the most... They need the most in Saskachetwan (SPelling :( :() .... They r going to give an option for the Canadian recruiters to hand pick the immigrants who hav applied n they wil speed up the process of their application.. Sounds good....

I had a plan of re-taking the IELTS exams but as i said earlier after analysing the situation i think there really is no need to retake the exams as i have a fair 7 band, which in my view is pretty decent for FSW.... If i am a Professional needs to rework on tat.... but however i am going to do odd jobs for a while til i settle on sumthng gud...

Planning to celebrate the ENTRY of 2013 in Kanaeda...... Hope my LORD is hearing my prayers...

Experts views always welcome...

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
jingi said:
Now v r dying to go to KANAEDA..... There wil also b a time wen v wil b dying to come bak to our homeland..... I have my frnds living abroad n they say the same to me..... Don't knw wat wil b my situation.....

Watever b the situation, i am sure of one thing tat i wil not come bak until i get my PR n stay in my India for 15 - 20 days n bak to Kanaeda... I personally feel tat now tat i have decided to settle there then i have to adjust myself according to that country n accomplish my ideas for a better & promising future, wich i felt cannot b accomplished in my own homeland ... It is my own choice so gud or bad i have to take it....

I am sure + positive tat dis time i apply and reply (PER) comes for me..... As far as i understand from the many posts n articles tat i read, CIC is going to b flexible dis time so as to encourage immigrants especially, the FSW category as they need them the most... They need the most in Saskachetwan (SPelling :( :() .... They r going to give an option for the Canadian recruiters to hand pick the immigrants who hav applied n they wil speed up the process of their application.. Sounds good....

I had a plan of re-taking the IELTS exams but as i said earlier after analysing the situation i think there really is no need to retake the exams as i have a fair 7 band, which in my view is pretty decent for FSW.... If i am a Professional needs to rework on tat.... but however i am going to do odd jobs for a while til i settle on sumthng gud...

Planning to celebrate the ENTRY of 2013 in Kanaeda...... Hope my LORD is hearing my prayers...

good luck...
cheers

spartan300

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Kathmandu, Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
1233/1312
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 05,012 PER.............. : Feb 24,012 DD encahsed : Feb 08,012
AOR Received.
Mar 15,012 2nd line in ecas: Aug 07,012
Med's Request
Aug 10,012
Med's Done....
Aug 19,012 3rd line in ecas: Aug 24, 012
Passport Req..
Aug 10,012 DM on ecas : Sep 21, 012
VISA ISSUED...
Sept 19, 012
LANDED..........
Nov 25, 012
veenpt said:
thank u spartan300...when can i expect next update? what can it gonna be?

generally cic will sent you AOR around 40-50 days after they sent you PER email so get your finger crossed.

shamloo

Feb 12, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received by CIO on 30 Jan 2012
Nomination.....
PER issued on 02 Mar 2012
jingi said:

Dear jingi,

We are in the same boat exactly; same hopes and same concerns even same felling about our countries! Accept my empathy.

rubyhero

Jan 29, 2012
hello everyone m pnp applicant family stream
can anyone tell me AOR from CIO and PER are same or not...? bcz when i got AOR from cio an email showing my application no. starting with E and UCI NO.......

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
8) 8) 8) 8)

shamloo said:
Dear jingi,

We are in the same boat exactly; same hopes and same concerns even same felling about our countries! Accept my empathy.

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
jingi said:

you are right jingi geee .....

but i will be there until i get my passport and when i get it .... Insha Allah ....i will ...BACK ... i don't have any plan to live there for years SIMPLE .... back to middle east hopefully insha Allah

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Then y r u applying??????????????????

aifarooqi said:
you are right jingi geee .....

but i will be there until i get my passport and when i get it .... Insha Allah ....i will ...BACK ... i don't have any plan to live there for years SIMPLE .... back to middle east hopefully insha Allah

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
jingi said:
Then y r u applying??????????????????
just Damagh Kharab ha :p

i am applying just to change my passport and when we both change our passport Insha Allah sooon .... than i tell you the worth of that passport here in ME .....

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Arre phir mera Business Partner :'( :'( :'(... u mean business bandh karna padega :'( :'( :'( :'(

aifarooqi said:
just Damagh Kharab ha :p

i am applying just to change my passport and when we both change our passport Insha Allah sooon .... than i tell you the worth of that passport here in ME .....

aifarooqi

Aug 28, 2011
Category........
Other
jingi said:
Arre phir mera Business Partner :'( :'( :'(... u mean business bandh karna padega :'( :'( :'( :'(
hahaha dont worry about that wo band nahee ho gaa ..... that i will do for sure and that will continue .... i will not leave permanently that will be keeep running ......i have lot of cousins there who will manage or ....ap he manage karti rehna ..... if u like :p

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
:D :D :D :D :D :D

aifarooqi said:
hahaha dont worry about that wo band nahee ho gaa ..... that i will do for sure and that will continue .... i will not leave permanently that will be keeep running ......i have lot of cousins there who will manage or ....ap he manage karti rehna ..... if u like :p

jingi

Feb 1, 2012
Hyderabad, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
This thread is becoming LIFELESS......... :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\ :-\