+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

January 2012 Applicants - Join here!

goodya+RAJPUTH

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
goodya+RAJPUTH said:
can anyone tell me how to track my application through e-cas as i have got my sponsorship approval letter
and one thing more how many pictures for issuing visa to an applicant is required to be attached 4 or 5 along with the application and what must me its size and ppc original should be submtted or the attested photocopy of the ppc is to be submitted????????

ashunandal

Champion Member
Jun 23, 2011
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 26, 2012
File Transfer...
May 1, 2012
Interview........
July 31, 2012 (approved) went "in process" same day
Passport Req..
May 10, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Visa stamped on August 3, 2012 and passport received back on August 13, 2012
LANDED..........
Oct 21, 2012
goodya+RAJPUTH said:
and one thing more how many pictures for issuing visa to an applicant is required to be attached 4 or 5 along with the application and what must me its size and ppc original should be submtted or the attested photocopy of the ppc is to be submitted????????
yes you need to submit 6 photos of size given in checklist (35*45) and send original ppc.
didnt you send your photos with application??

fadil80

Oct 6, 2011
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
03-04-2012
Hi goodya+RAJPUTH,

CIC will update the e-cas status on every Tuesdays. You can check for your details in e-cas on Tuesday.

Cheers !!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
liuminparis said:
Happy Easter Dr.. Let's pray and hope for the fast approval. It seems we are both February applicants
Happy Easter, yes we (feb. applicants) have a thread you are welcome to join
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/updated-topics/-t97485.0.html;topicseen

alf+jlh

Aug 28, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 6, 2012
AOR Received.
CIC-M:Feb 21, 2012
File Transfer...
Mar 21, 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 16, 2011
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
June 14, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
July 13, 2012
LANDED..........
July 26, 2012
dreamcatcher said:
Okay, The way I see at it is that CIC should have the courtesy to let applicants know that they have at least received their application and keep them informed along the way because we did pay them all the fees $1040 I think it was, so it should be part of the service don't you all agree?. Some get AOR's and some don't, some receive faster processing times, while others don't, this is just not good enough in my opinion, CIC should be consistent and fair to all applicants, fair enough every applicants case is different, but all I ask for and what we all want is to be kept informed, it can't be that hard can it?, we are all in the same boat here, it's just hard to try to be patient when CIC doesn't inform you, and it makes it hard to plan anything for the future when your not sure what's going on. If they did the right thing by everyone then we would all be a whole lot happier and at ease, less impatient and stressed, plain and simple. Just wish it didn't take soooooo long!!!!!!.

Also, Mississauga Case Processing Centre doesn't have a phone number or email, the only way you can contact them is via Fax or Snail Mail, I guess if they did have a phone and email they would get thousands upon thousands of people from all over the world bombarding them with questions and complaints, so I can understand that. Has anyone tried Faxing them?, would it help?, and what are the chances of them responding back?, just to give me an idea. I know you can call the CIC Call Centre number but I thought I might ask peoples opinions on this first.

Well, that's my thoughts and frustrations so far...... ::)

Hope everyone gets fast approvals! and enjoy the weekend.
If u are calling from inside Canada, you can speak to an agent at 18882422100

However they are unlikely to give you any details as they haven't reached your submission date yet. Also every agent tends to say something different....

Join our group, send me all your no If u wanna be added to the spreadsheet...best thing to do is be patient and trust your time will come soon :)

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
OK, here's to a new week and new AORs and progress in general!

oh wait... still a holiday for Canada! darn..

vignes

Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
30 Apr 2012
It 7 am man here in canada (est) wait 8 more hours

fadil80 said:
Any updates ??

indian_spouse

Star Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16 Jan 2012
AOR Received.
16th march 2012
Med's Done....
8 Dec 2011
Passport Req..
27th march 2012
VISA ISSUED...
28 June 2012( DM)
LANDED..........
12-14 July 2012
Hi,

Hope you are doing wel..
can you pls update my application status in the spreadsheet.
AOR from Local Office(N.delhi)- 27 Marc-2012;PPR- 27th March 2012

Regards,

alf+jlh said:
If u are calling from inside Canada, you can speak to an agent at 18882422100

However they are unlikely to give you any details as they haven't reached your submission date yet. Also every agent tends to say something different....

Join our group, send me all your no If u wanna be added to the spreadsheet...best thing to do is be patient and trust your time will come soon :)

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I really hope to see they're past January 19!! Hoping to hear about some approvals today! Maybe not since it was a holiday yesterday.

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
canadiangirl78 said:
I really hope to see they're past January 19!! Hoping to hear about some approvals today! Maybe not since it was a holiday yesterday.
I think by the end of the week we will be hearing about a few! I'm sure they're all rested and after all that easter brought them in a good mood!!! If they can get to february by next week I will be super excited!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cgagnon said:
I think by the end of the week we will be hearing about a few! I'm sure they're all rested and after all that easter brought them in a good mood!!! If they can get to february by next week I will be super excited!
Hope they will do huge progress after this long holidays just as they did after the last long holidays :) Maybe we'll see them jumping to mid feb
just a hope

ocanadaguy

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Good News.. I called CIC today and I am approved as a Sponsor and my file is on the way to Vienna.. The person on the phone said that there was a letter mailed to me today with some additional documents they need and i will receive it in 5-7 days... I asked "is there any way you can tell me what the letter is about?"... he looked into it and told me IMM 5481 and IMM 5540... when I looked it up on CIC it appears that I sent these already.. Not sure what they want.. I sent a letter of my current employer.. but for 1 month I had another job... perhaps they want a letter from that one? and a letter from the government that I was indeed on Parental leave? I really do not know... The man said that sending these documents will not effect my timeline in Vienna. So that's good.. I will look into this more and perhaps call the call centre again in 1 or 2 days to see if someone else can fill me in more. I Might just pick up those papers I mentioned and send them along with whatever I have to give.. That way, they have all they could possibly need and I don't need to be bothered again.. It can't be THAT critical if I have been approved and the file is on it's way... This must be just for their side over in CIC-M. We'll see.. I hope to get an AOR from Vienna sometime soon! SO I GOT APPROVED :) yay!!!! I told my wife.. she is THRILLED!!! Final step, here I come!

canadiangirl78

Champion Member
Mar 1, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mexico
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb 21
AOR Received.
Mississauga: May 10, Mexico: June 4
File Transfer...
May 16
Med's Done....
Dec 21, 2011
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
July 6
VISA ISSUED...
July 13
LANDED..........
August 2, 2012
I am glad you got approved. Those missing documents must be the reason why it took so long to get approval. Congrats!