Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13-1-2012
AOR Received.
07-09-2012
Med's Done....
31-10-2011
Congrats MSC :) some great news before the long weekend!

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
ocanadaguy said:
Congrats MSC :) some great news before the long weekend!
I am so happy for all you guys and seeing a lot more movement in January gives me hope for my application!
Have a great long weekend everyone!!!

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ocanadaguy said:
I have a client Id :) I have a Client Id :) and one more thing.... I have a Client Id :) YES YES YES, I am SO happy!!! I already knew for 30 minutes and writing it on here completely slipped my mind :) last day before Long weekend in Canada.. The lady said it shows nothing yet, because the person must have just started entering information... She said keep checking online and my email... She asked if I want instructions on how to check my status online.. I said no.. I've been checking several times a day since January :) Then she's like.. "is there anything else I can help you with today?"... I said "Yes there is... You can give me a Passport Request" :) hehe.... Worth a try!! haha!

I am in an entirely different mood today... Anyone else.. just call today.. I kept calling every day this week and finally heard of a little progress.. Emailed my MP back and thanked her for offering but it looks like things are under control.. I still said that the Website is (was) ridiculously misleading.
I am so happy for you. I do wish we can get our own right without MP's involvement. Our right should come to us that is how it should be. CIC agents should never ever say stupid things if they do not know.
This case should be documented and added to the many facts we already have.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
hey everyone :) sorry i've been away for my own sanity...actually i told myself to stay away from this 1 week and i managed 1 day ::) LOL

welcome again to the new members, congrats on the AOR's approvals ppr's!!!! whatever else u celebrate...Gemini did u get the visa yet? ;D can't believe still how fast it was for u!!! me, in my wildest dreams i hope for the end of the year NOT end of the month LOL

Pen, u don't need to call....once they pass ur submission date u could start calling...what the agent tells is not official, the official thing is the letter or email which everyone gets....but if they send a letter it might take maybe 10 days to get it so if u call during that time u would know sooner :)

as for old forms / new forms talks: the old forms r valid as long as they were sent until the end of March; so now they still have both old forms and new forms and yes as someone said i'm sure that even if the bar code system will be more efficient, now, at its initial stage they probably have issues scanning it correctly, maybe they still need to type things manually or double-check;

ocanadaguy good luck with ur MP :) i'm sure u'll get good news soon :)

as for the medicals: CIC has different medical departments in the world which actually store the results etc (for the ones who do the medicals in Middle East for example, the medicals r sent first to London or Paris and then to the visa office)....the processing of medicals has nothing to do with the processing of files....usually the medicals might arrive to the VO before the actual file and then they will match it to the actual file when they r at that step of checking; meanwhile, if they want to make sure abt some medical conditions and someone needs to re-do a test or do a few tests more they would ask soon after the medicals were done....hope this clarifies the confusion

OMG the processing date went backwards :eek: at least it's accurate now :)

happy Easter for those celebrating this week!! :) have a nice long weekend :)
I tried to stay away before to keep my sanity as well but can not stop my addiction any more

cgagnon

Nov 10, 2011
Montreal,QC
Category........
Visa Office......
LA(Buffalo)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-03-2012
AOR Received.
None
File Transfer...
31-05-2012
Med's Done....
13-12-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
10/10/2012
Dr Eng X said:
I tried to stay away before to keep my sanity as well but can not stop my addiction any more
I'm the same I have it opened at work and keep looking at it to see if anyone has posted anything!!!

bp832

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-01-2012
AOR Received.
Never received...
File Transfer...
08-05-2012
Med's Done....
December 13, 2011
Interview........
waived!
Passport Req..
October 30th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
November 14, 2012
LANDED..........
December 12, 2012
cgagnon said:
I'm the same I have it opened at work and keep looking at it to see if anyone has posted anything!!!
Glad I'm not the only one!

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
can't...stay...away... :eek: :D :D :D :D

I'm kinda sad for the long weekend... I'd rather they just keep working through! :p Glad some got some good news before it though! what a relief

Amoss

Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-01-2012
AOR Received.
10-03-2012
File Transfer...
to Buffalo 20-03-2012 -- to LA 08-05-02012
Med's Done....
20-12-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
08-08-2012
missmini said:
woooow finally very happy for u ;D congraaaaaats LoL it's like tye joy for an approval or ppr ;) so that lady finally gave it to u over the phone? so u r in their system finally!!!! :) anyway it's good that u r in touch with ur MP and that she sounds nice and helpful but hope u won't need at all her help anymore ;)

i was getting worried for u too: u said u filled in the old forms (like us) and sometimes i get extremely anxious that maybe they won't all respect what they said on the site (that the forms were still ok until the end of March) but if u have client id it means that they r processing it and soon u'll get the approval :)
As promised...Missmini, I got my sponsorship approval letter in the mail today. Sent March 20th, so about 13 working days for it to get to East Asia.

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Amoss said:
As promised...Missmini, I got my sponsorship approval letter in the mail today. Sent March 20th, so about 13 working days for it to get to East Asia.
congrats

Dr Eng X

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
missmini said:
i was getting worried for u too: u said u filled in the old forms (like us) and sometimes i get extremely anxious that maybe they won't all respect what they said on the site (that the forms were still ok until the end of March) but if u have client id it means that they r processing it and soon u'll get the approval :)
These things (like changing forms...) place pressure on all of us.

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Congratulations to all those receiving their approvals and AOR. I was really hoping to hear something today, but no such luck. Long weekend won't be the same now.

Has anyone tried to access ecas today? I'm getting timeouts since this morning.

pelipeli

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2011
Calgary Alberta CND
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 25, 2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
Sponsor approved: May 1,2012; file rcvd by CEM: May 8
Med's Done....
Dec 19,2011
Passport Req..
PPR date: May10, PPR rcvd: May16, PP sent: May 17 ,PP rcvd by CEM:May18
VISA ISSUED...
IP: Aug16, DM: Aug19 Visa Issue Date: August 16, 2012 Visa rcvd: Aug24
LANDED..........
September 20, 2012, PR card received Nov 23,2012
Amoss said:
can't...stay...away... :eek: :D :D :D :D

I'm kinda sad for the long weekend... I'd rather they just keep working through! :p Glad some got some good news before it though! what a relief
OMG i feel the same way... like, yes, its soo great that we have a long weekend, but at the back of my mind, a little voice is telling me that this is going to delay again the processing times.. lol.. i didnt wanna post this because people might react again saying to relax, to chill.. etc etc.. believe me, i want to relax and chill more than anything... sigh.. oh well.. might as well make the best out of the long weekend. weather kinda sucks though... would have been great to go out on a picnic or something...

mountain_pirate

Star Member
Feb 23, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-JAN-2012
AOR Received.
05-APR-12
File Transfer...
05-APR-12 (In Process 05-MAY)
Med's Done....
05-DEC-2012
Guess who got the approval notice? Yep, I've been approved as a sponsor and my wife's application has been forward to visa Office, date April 5, 2012.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.

eludor

Star Member
Feb 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-01-2012
Doc's Request.
06-12-2013
AOR Received.
17-05-2012
File Transfer...
17-05-2012
Med's Done....
22-01-2012
Interview........
I guess interview NOT required
Passport Req..
NOT yet
VISA ISSUED...
NOT yet
LANDED..........
Already in Canada with TRV
mountain_pirate said:
Guess who got the approval notice? Yep, I've been approved as a sponsor and my wife's application has been forward to visa Office, date April 5, 2012.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone.
Congrets......

Bobbi

Jan 25, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2012
AOR Received.
04-06-2012
File Transfer...
09-05-2012
Med's Done....
28-02-2012
Passport Req..
11-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
18-09-2012
Congrats Mountain_Pirate!! Finally, things are moving along for us Januarians!