+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
While submitting the documents for passport do we need all the pages or just the pages that contains information
For OINP I had submitted all pages. For Express Entry I think only 'pages of interest' which will likely be visas, immigration stamps and your main pages. I have never heard of a rejection where someone uploaded too many pages to the passport section.

Reactions: ashwinir9

Owais Iqbal

Champion Member
Jan 20, 2014
For OINP I had submitted all pages. For Express Entry I think only 'pages of interest' which will likely be visas, immigration stamps and your main pages. I have never heard of a rejection where someone uploaded too many pages to the passport section.
I only submitted pages of interest too. No point in sending them where there's no information at all. Because it becomes difficult to keep it under 4 mb.

Reactions: ashwinir9

parikhparth35

Oct 10, 2023
Hi all,

I got my Ontario nomination today!

Had a question regarding EE profile updates. I started a new job after the Notification of Interest and before my nomination from Ontario. I have read somewhere (not sure where though) that I need to update my EE profile before ITA with the new job but wanted to confirm that this is true and will not cause any issues.

Please let me know if someone knows about this.

Thanks!

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi all,

I got my Ontario nomination today!

Had a question regarding EE profile updates. I started a new job after the Notification of Interest and before my nomination from Ontario. I have read somewhere (not sure where though) that I need to update my EE profile before ITA with the new job but wanted to confirm that this is true and will not cause any issues.

Please let me know if someone knows about this.

Thanks!
I think you can update it after ITA too. This is a minor change tbh. You aren't expected to do that job just because of Express entry. You can make changes now or later it won't make a difference as long as its there in your profile somewhere before submission and you attach all the documents to show proof you work there.

parikhparth35

Oct 10, 2023
I think you can update it after ITA too. This is a minor change tbh. You aren't expected to do that job just because of Express entry. You can make changes now or later it won't make a difference as long as its there in your profile somewhere before submission and you attach all the documents to show proof you work there.

Ok great. Thank you!

Also, my EE profile will expire next month. I'll get an ITA most likely in a week or 2 when IRCC conducts the draws again. Do I need to create a new profile after/before ITA and after/before submission?

Oct 10, 2023
J'ai l'honneur de solliciter votre bienveillance, Monsieur le Directeur Général d'Accès Canada, étant un jeune étudiant j'exerce actuellement le métier de pompier SSIAP. J'ai 4 ans d'expérience professionnelle dans le domaine de la prévention et des premiers secours. j'aimerais donc faire ce travail au Canada pour avoir plus d'expérience. Dans l'attente d'une issue favorable, veuillez accepter l'expression de mes sincères salutations.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Ok great. Thank you!

Also, my EE profile will expire next month. I'll get an ITA most likely in a week or 2 when IRCC conducts the draws again. Do I need to create a new profile after/before ITA and after/before submission?
if you get an ITA you don't have to make a new profile. If you don't get an ITA and your profile expires you make a new one and contact OINP for a new nomination.

TopGlass

May 23, 2023
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I just got the ITA today!! Is there a Whatsapp group we can join and discuss post-ita steps? Thanks!

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Hi all, I just got the ITA today!! Is there a Whatsapp group we can join and discuss post-ita steps? Thanks!
I stopped checking draws now since I got 600 points for OINP but it seems that given the recent trend towards targeted draws and PNP, anyone in 400s who isn't from an in demand occupation is going to have a hard time getting an ITA. This last draw was 500 !!!

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
I did my medicals today and the clinic suggested a set of vaccinations which they said it’s not mandatory but we have to let them know if you will be willing to provide or declining to disclose. Any idea about the following vaccinations:
Hepatitis B
Covid 19 booster(recent)
MMR
Tetanus