+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ITA for OINP May EOI Comrades

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
I did my medicals today and the clinic suggested a set of vaccinations which they said it’s not mandatory but we have to let them know if you will be willing to provide or declining to disclose. Any idea about the following vaccinations:
Hepatitis B
Covid 19 booster(recent)
MMR
Tetanus
You mean, they have asked you to disclose which out those are you vaccinated with ?

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
You mean, they have asked you to disclose which out those are you vaccinated with ?
Yes if I am not vaccinated they will just put “declined to disclose information”. They gave 4 days time to report incase if I get those vaccines done by the time. Just wanted to know if everyone did take those shots.

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Yes if I am not vaccinated they will just put “declined to disclose information”. They gave 4 days time to report incase if I get those vaccines done by the time. Just wanted to know if everyone did take those shots.
I provided all the vaccination proofs that I had taken that my paediatrician had provided proofs of from childhood. They still didn't update it. All my vaccination statuses show 'not given' 'applicant decline all vaccinations for this disease' . I took a lot of medical proofs they just did the basic tests and gave a covid proof and put no everywhere else.

Reactions: ashwinir9

ashwinir9

Aug 31, 2023
I provided all the vaccination proofs that I had taken that my paediatrician had provided proofs of from childhood. They still didn't update it. All my vaccination statuses show 'not given' 'applicant decline all vaccinations for this disease' . I took a lot of medical proofs they just did the basic tests and gave a covid proof and put no everywhere else.
Oh, That’s bad! anyways did schedule an appointment for vaccines today.. except for covid 19 since I already got the booster.

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Thanks for creating the thread:

Here is my timeline:

FSW inland
NOI received May 8 HCP
Submitted May 24
Assessment June 12
DIP July 12
Nomination: Aug 30
ITA: Sep 19
Application submitted/AOR: Sep 28

Did anyone here by any chance get BIL request or medical passed?

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Submitted 11th October. Medicals Included in the application. Let's see what happens next.

Attached PNP in extra documents. Don't think it's necessary but attached cause someone here said they forgot to attach. Its linked digitally so I think they will just ignore it.

Reactions: Owais Iqbal

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Thanks for creating the thread:

Here is my timeline:

FSW inland
NOI received May 8 HCP
Submitted May 24
Assessment June 12
DIP July 12
Nomination: Aug 30
ITA: Sep 19
Application submitted/AOR: Sep 28

Did anyone here by any chance get BIL request or medical passed?
Wait 3 or so weeks. Maybe 15-20 working days for a BIL request. Not a hard timeline but a trend.

Reactions: Eagleooo

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
Oh, That’s bad! anyways did schedule an appointment for vaccines today.. except for covid 19 since I already got the booster.
They give you a Covid 19 sheet which I attached in the medicals section along with the medicals. I think all you need is the UMI number. It's all digitally linked. What I was thinking (and what they said suggested this) is that they would upload all the medical documents to their system so that IRCC can access those. I am not sure if the vaccination proofs show in a document they give you after the medicals. I think it's for informational purposes for IRCC because at the end of the day you will be given a PR and will land in Canada. Your vaccinations matter when a hospital or a doctor does your medical history. Even covid 19 vaccine isn't necessary for Canada medicals. It's not mandatory according to the website. I only think it would be a plus to have document for your doctor in Canada if you had all the vaccine proofs when you register with a GP.

Desiree06

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Hi everyone. I have a question. After we submit the PR application, are we allowed to travel outside of Canada (I'm inland)

rilyn14

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
congratulations peeps ..... we are still waiting for OINP to attend to us. LATE JUNE 22ND SUBMISSION. UNDER NOI MAY8TH HEALTHCARE DRAW

tumblewit

Jun 3, 2021
India
Category........
FSW
congratulations peeps ..... we are still waiting for OINP to attend to us. LATE JUNE 22ND SUBMISSION. UNDER NOI MAY8TH HEALTHCARE DRAW
Hang in there its coming buddy. You are close to 120 days so it's still kinda the new average. 100-120 is average these days.

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
Just a heads up: I received a notification to fill out an IMM-5406E form on the 11th of October, which I submitted on the 13th. You guys might also get it. It's just a very basic declaration of your family members and their info.

guyfiery251

Aug 13, 2023
On a different note, this forum is pretty much my only source of community updates regarding Canada immigration. Also, I have been somwhat busy the past few weeks so didn't look up here much. Can any of you guys that may additionally have knowledge through other means tell me what the current timelines are looking like...? Is there a possibility of getting approved before the end of this year? Or maybe at least a summon for biometrics?

Eagleooo

Star Member
Aug 13, 2023
Thanks for sharing this. I wonder why would they send you this request. We already mentioned those family details in the application. Also, any updates in your file like BIL or medical passed?
Just a heads up: I received a notification to fill out an IMM-5406E form on the 11th of October, which I submitted on the 13th. You guys might also get it. It's just a very basic declaration of your family members and their info.