IRCC is asking for a boarding pass

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
i am in the same situation, i am outside canada and i informed them and i received the same email. Will they still process the lpp part or put our application on hold until we come back ? Im worried
I left Canada early June while my Language test and Prohibition status were in progress. I informed them about my trip and that I will be back to Canada by end of August.
I didn't expect any movement to my application while I am away. but I got both language test and prohibition updated three days ago to "Completed"

My overall application status is still "in progress" and no decision has been made yet.

Achilles23

Oct 12, 2023
I left Canada early June while my Language test and Prohibition status were in progress. I informed them about my trip and that I will be back to Canada by end of August.
I didn't expect any movement to my application while I am away. but I got both language test and prohibition updated three days ago to "Completed"

My overall application status is still "in progress" and no decision has been made yet.
My oath scheduled yesterday. So I guess now it doesn't matter if you are outside too.

Sa3Sa3

Apr 11, 2012
Saskatoon
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
2012-07-27
My oath scheduled yesterday. So I guess now it doesn't matter if you are outside too.
Interesting! I know that they are back to scheduling physical oath ceremonies! Do you mean you can request it to be online if you receive one while you are outside Canada???

Then you have to apply for a Canadian Passport! What other options do you have to go back to Canada?

Yuki.03

Nov 30, 2020
GTA
Interesting! I know that they are back to scheduling physical oath ceremonies! Do you mean you can request it to be online if you receive one while you are outside Canada???

Then you have to apply for a Canadian Passport! What other options do you have to go back to Canada?
whether it's inperson or online, you have to inform them that you are outisde. he stated he let them know he can attend an interview or oath if they let him know 1-2 in advance, i guess to be back physically in canada if need be or requested.

Last edited: