+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

interview,second medical????????RABAT

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
my husband has done his interview the previous month and it's being 6 weeks and some days the doctor sent my husband's medical to Paris and for the moment is there no reply from the embassy...so if you know how long the medical could take? and how to know if the medical is still in paris or in Embassy ?and how it normally takes for the medical to come to the Embassy in rabat

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
plzzzzzzzzzzzz many people view this topic and they dont answer it's so shameful ...i need an answer ,im very piss off and need an answer plzzzzzzzzzzz ,i need prayers too from all of u plzzz....i appreciate any answer

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
Lots of people read it because they want to see if they can help. Once they have read it if they can't be of help then why respond? I completely understand your frustration but insulting people is not going to get the help you need.

I cannot give you a direct answer to your question but I wish you the best in your application.

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
The fact of the matter is that applications take a very long time to be processed. So you may be in normal waiting times. You can check application processing times for your case to determine whether it is normal or wait a month or so (let the three month mark pass) and then fax or write to them informing that 3 months have lapsed and you would like to kindly find out the status of your matter. But your processing time seems normal.

namb

Oct 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Go here and post an inquiry to CIC

www (dot) dmp-portal (dot) cic (dot) gc (dot) ca/cicemail/intro-eng.aspx?mission=rabat (replace dot with .)

Also try to call the office you can get the numbers from here

www (dot) cic (dot) gc (dot) ca/english/information/offices/missions/rabat.asp (replace dot with .)

Try providing the case details through the 1 link and ask them for specific notes.

Good Luck

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
dair2dv8103100 said:
Lots of people read it because they want to see if they can help. Once they have read it if they can't be of help then why respond? I completely understand your frustration but insulting people is not going to get the help you need.

I cannot give you a direct answer to your question but I wish you the best in your application.
i dont need ur answer because u didnt even get married yet so i dont need ur help ,something else im not insulting people...those are in same situation,so dont try to talk and u dont know nothing ur husband still in morocco and u didnt come to see him yet so shut up and dont blame me.....something else thank u for ur answers my friends i think u are in same stress and u know what i have in my shoes

dair2dv8103100

Aug 6, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
28.02.11/19.03.12
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Aug 1, 2012 :)
sadlady said:
i dont need ur answer because u didnt even get married yet so i dont need ur help ,something else im not insulting people...those are in same situation,so dont try to talk and u dont know nothing ur husband still in morocco and u didnt come to see him yet so shut up and dont blame me.....something else thank u for ur answers my friends i think u are in same stress and u know what i have in my shoes

HAHAHAHAHAHA.....you are too funny....many blessings to you ;D

HoneyBird

Jul 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
POS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2010
Doc's Request.
Jun 2010
AOR Received.
Sep 2010
File Transfer...
Aug 2010
Med's Done....
Jun 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 2010
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2011
LANDED..........
Feb 2011
sadlady said:
A couple of weeks ago, i wrote in a threat that my Husband was paranoid about the information I put on the website about our application. He has asked me repeatly to stop posting.

This re inforces that paranoia. There are many reading, forming opinions and casting judgements.

In regard to this poster, I understand that you are fustrated but please refrain from throwing people's information in their face when they do not give you the response that you wish. This forum shares information based on experiences, whether someone is married, have not visited is not a concern. This is free advice based on experiences, thus perhaps you have not gotton a response because who ever has ben in the same process as you have not yet read your post.! Please be patient. And calm down.

annabruce

Jan 15, 2010
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Received: 01-11-2010
File Transfer...
09-10-2012 (Ottawa)
Med's Done....
30-11-2011, x-ray delayed (pregnancy), redone on August 31, 2012
It is sad that she can't be a lady ;D :p

djboinsk

Star Member
May 25, 2010
A Little Town In Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 26 2010-Sent Out
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 17 2010
LANDED..........
March 2011 !!! :):)
wow.rude,rude person. Its no wonder not many people are quick to help.

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
im so so so sorry and i appologize ...but im under a lot of stress ....u know waiting a long time and following the quebec rules instructions for sponship and waiting for stuffs to go to paris for my husband ..anyhow im sorry that my english is not good because im from montreal ..anyhow i appologize for everybody here ..so so so sorry and thank u for others who helped me or try to help me

Dikz

Star Member
Oct 10, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What you need is help to grow up!

julio

Aug 2, 2010
Hi Happy lady ... cos ur husband got his interview and they asked him for medical ... cos there is soo many don't have what u have .. u must be happy for that ...

When u applied ? which day of the week he had the interview ?

the medican takes 1 month .. so it's there now don't worry ... they r doing bakground check now .. it can take few days to many months .. so there's none can say to u when it'll finish ... so just keep waiting ...

If he did a good interview and he don't have any problems in Morocco or outside ... so soon he will be beside u ...
pray god that we can be together soo soon with our loved one..