24-09-2010
File Transfer...
17-11-2010
Med's Done....
23-08-2010
Passport Req..
18-02-2011
sadlady said:
plzzzzzzzzzzzz many people view this topic and they dont answer it's so shameful ...i need an answer ,im very piss off and need an answer plzzzzzzzzzzz ,i need prayers too from all of u plzzz....i appreciate any answer
Oh dear. You were only waiting for less than 45 minutes for someone to answer your question. Not to mention you posted it at 6:48am! Unless it is a common or easy question, it will take time before someone will be able to answer you. I initially read your post wanting to help but I'm afraid that I cannot because quite frankly I do not know and I don't want to give you the wrong answer or false hopes.

One thing that I do know is that 6 weeks is not a very long wait in terms of immigration. There are many people on this forum who have been waiting for months and even years. I would look at the processing times under Africa since husband is from Morocco http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/05-fc-spouses.asp#africa

And another word of advice, please be patient. I am also going through the same process as yourself and I haven't seen my husband since early August. Thankfully he will be visiting me next month but any time apart is quite difficult and you must stay strong. And I can bet a million dollars that there are people out there who are in a harder situation than myself (and yourself). Imagine if CIC doesn't approve your application? There are many people out there having to appeal! So let's consider ourselves lucky! So take a deep breath and relax. There's nothing you can do but wait.

sadlady

Oct 21, 2010
thank u,thank u ,thank u julio and mmhughes ..u makes me feel confortable now ,because i was very piss off today and having big troubles...thank u for ur support and for ur help and sorry for others.i didnt meant to be rude but my blood presser was very very very high and i was in tears so so so so sorry again..u are inocent people and u deserve all the best.just undzrstand me