05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
brightsage said:
Hi folks....the more i follow this thread the more confused i become.Here's why: We applied inland on march 2nd. 2010....to date we have received exactlly zero information on our application. no notice, no ecas??, no mail, nothing...i called and talked to their info people and they say that is normal..that we will hear nothing until they open our application and process it in the standard 8 to 9 months...so i do nothing but wait.
However, on this thread it seems there are endless applicants who applied after us who have received confirmation??, ecas ?? notification of receipt of application?? etc. etc.. ......what gives we have received nothing..

appreciate some clarification on how it really works

cheers
it is pretty normal that u dont hear anything from them.
> they send u a letter only after 8-9 months when they giving u AIP or sending ur application to local office without it.
> sometimes they send a letter requesting information update about ur address or work after u sent application.
> me got my client-ID number just because i sent visitor extension request and they granted it so in their letter i found client id and i was able to log in to ecas (after 3 months from sent app)
> if i hadnt sent request for status extention/ if i have sent open work permit request, i wouldnt have heard anything from them just like u.
> try to call call centre and require ur client ID. most likely u wont get it, BUT u might get lucky to get a nice helping person who would give u ur ID. me personally calle dthem once for client ID, and i wasnt lucky, the person was like machine saying they work only on november applications blablabla. but same day later i got a letter with client ID and visitor status extention.

just dont worry. call them every day while u get a nice operator who will give u ur client ID ;)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
I discovered that if you apply from quebec your appl will not appear on ecas but if you call the call centre they will tell you if it started to be processed. If you applied in march and they received your appl definitely they have startedprocessing. Mine was received the 6 th of july and they started processin in sept

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Ok i am seriously freaking out.. i dont know why but as the time comes near, i realise a phase of my life will be over . Dont get me wrong ilove change but this is a big change for me hahahaha. i will stay positive though :). And i pray everyday for positivity for all of us :). I have a lot of what ifs Lol!..After all this waiting i cant believe that in about 2 weeks from now its possible i will have AIP?. i cant believe it. Am excited!. Anyone else feel this way?
By the way Happy thanksgiving to all!. (first for us! :p ) Lol! Anyone have any exciting plans to share :p Lol
E.T.A..
After sending the info they requested how come i havent heard anythin g yet?. how come some people get their stauses updated every time there is communication?. Also if they requested further info does it mean they already looked through my application to see what i was missing?. And will that delay my application?. Would they request further information ?ok now i am getting worried!?????? whew so many ifs!! LOL

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hello Inlanders.

Not sure if many of you are going to be on here today because hopefully you are spending time with the family but if you do come on here I just want to wish you a very Happy Thanksgiving. And to all those celebrating their first Thanksgiving, I hope it is a joyous one.

Love To All of You
Sincerely, Love_Young :)

PS I think we should list what we are thankful for this year.

1. I am thankful that I am beside my husband again this year.
2. I am thankful that my family is save and healthy back home.
3. I am thankful that my husband's health is doing good and he hasn't been the hospital in almost 2 years.
4. I am thankful I have all of this wonderful food to eat.
5. I am thankful I have shelter and a bed to sleep in.
6. And last but not least, I am thankful to have you all to help me in my tough times and share my joy in good times. :-*

larand

Jun 3, 2010
you just need to stop thinking - bright!
don't go insane!
if you are right - you are right.
it is coming, everything: the letter, the decision, everything. just calm down.
they (cis) are not stupid.
do you want the example how stupid the people can be?
the person who landed her 5 years ago told me on his second day here that now the border should be closed and no others should be allowed. i am from eastern europe, and live here for 20 years. and the person who said it is from there.....they know nothing about canada.
it is not haven. it is canada.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Happy Thanksgiving! :-*

and Amen to Love_Young! ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Thank you Asta.
...starting to wonder why I keep getting this negative karma.
Is being thankful for things wrong? ::) Sorry for bringing that up, I am just going to try and let it slide.....

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Love_Young said:
Thank you Asta.
Is being thankful for things wrong? ::) Sorry for bringing that up, I am just going to try and let it slide.....
Love_young.. Thanks for the positive post. Happy thanksgiving to you all too.
This is a public forum. i think some people love giving negative karma just for shizz and giggles!. Its amazing. But this world is full of haters. Dont let it get to you ok?. I am getting amazing negative karma. Even when i ask a question however relevant it is i get negative karma!. I think prob every ime i post something someone gives me negative karma. but i dont care . I am here to gain information really and to get support . If people here wanna be mean and nasty so be it!. We are all here for a purpose. There are very few people here who respond to my posts almost always anyway. and you are included!. If i met you in real life i would give you a great big hug!. we would also prob be friends!.

i also think that in real life when someone sees you happy, accomplished, beautiful they hate it!. Some people dont like to see others happy!. I learnt this the hard way!. These people are very unhappy and miserable inside they will try and bring you down to make sure you too are miserable and unhappy. Misery likes company ??

The negatie karma means nothing.

Hope you dont let it ruin your thanksgiving ok?. have a great awesome day. you have so much to be thankful for !.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
isnt this sad .. :(

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/08102010/79/central-leamington-man-s-wife-allowed-canada.html

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Black-Berry said:
isnt this sad .. :(

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/s/08102010/79/central-leamington-man-s-wife-allowed-canada.html
it is really sad, but we all know the rules that we might not be able to return into Canada if we leave while application is in process. especially now when they made rules stricter. and also they are very strict with mexicans, i noticed. which made it more dangerous for them to leave, and now what happened... i hope they gonna work it out :/

anyways, Love_Young, i used to react like this too when i was new here about this karma. right now i dont give a damnn. i dont even know how many + - i have. i forget to check, i dont care actually so i dont check it anymore. u'll, see with time u wont care anymore as well ;) if u wanna feel better, just give them all minuses in return who u think gave u any :p that helps to feel better lol

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
I gave u good karma love young you sound like really a nice and helpful person

Janadian

Jun 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 18 2010
File Transfer...
02-11-2010
Med's Request
Oct 2011 -2nd Medical request
Med's Done....
October 2009
Interview........
11-01-2011
Love_Young said:
Thank you Asta.
Don't let that get you down guys..it means nothing. What means something is the friendship that has grown between people on here...and having someone who takes a moment out of their day to cheer you up when you are feeling a lil down. :) I'm so Thankful to have met you guys on here. I forsee only great things for you all..

Take that! "fake bad Karma"! :p

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
Janadian said:
Don't let that get you down guys..it means nothing. What means something is the friendship that has grown between people on here...and having someone who takes a moment out of their day to cheer you up when you are feeling a lil down. :) I'm so Thankful to have met you guys on here. I forsee only great things for you all..

Take that! "fake bad Karma"! :p
Aww janadian!. And i love coming here not only to read inspiring stories but also to try and cheer people up!/. I also love everyone on this inlanders thread and i think if any of us get our PR i think i will cry with joy for you!!. Just because its been a while now and we know each others stories so so well!. Even after we all get PR. i am hopeing to stay in touch!.
Good karma to yall!!.... I think we a;; DESERVE good karma :D

MexicaTica

Star Member
Jan 21, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Good news! :D

I received in the mail today my AIP and my husband's approval to sponsor me. ;D

The agent I spoke to on the phone told me my work permit (which I applied for when I sent in my PR application) will arrive once my TRP extension application is resolved. Yay!

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
MexicaTica said:
Good news! :D

I received in the mail today my AIP and my husband's approval to sponsor me. ;D

The agent I spoke to on the phone told me my work permit (which I applied for when I sent in my PR application) will arrive once my TRP extension application is resolved. Yay!
Congrats Mexicatica!. i am doing a dance with you!. Did they call you?. or did you call them??. Im so excited now haha !..Lets all have some wine!.