+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
hmrizin said:
Today my application status was 'Updated'. Once I opened the application it changed back to 'Submitted'.

No changes within the application. No ghost email. No ECAS access yet.

--
AOR: 17th Aug
Medical: Passed
Background Check: In Progress
Schedule A Request: 17th Sep

same thing happened with me couple of days back, then my background check went in progress later that day....was ur bg check already is progress ?? you should be getting some update in the next 12-24 hours.

AAA2133

Dec 17, 2014
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-09-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
28-09-2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
21-10-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-09-2015
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
24-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
10-03-2016
LANDED..........
11-03-2016
cseeker said:
I am Sept AOR FSW Inland, timeline in my signature.

I had ordered GCMS notes on 26th Oct and received them last week. From what I understand is that my app is pending in Ottawa now. Last comment from CIO is:

***AGENT REVIEW*** POLICE CERTIFICATES R10 OK All police certificates on application; following PC's NRT xxxx. EDUCATION DOCUMENTS ECA report verified on issuing agency website; foreign credentials confirmed on ECA site.....

I am assuming this means that R10 is OK for me. Current assessments status is:
Eligibility: Not Started
Security: Not Started
HIRC:
Criminality: In Progress
Org Crim:
Medical: Passed

Due date for application assignment is mentioned as Nov 18, not sure how relevant this date is. My notes were generated on 2nd Nov. Looks like CIO runs applicants details against know databases and I could see comments where they have mentioned that no matches found and even then Criminality is not completed, may be there is something more that they verify and it is not visible in notes or may be the status was not updated on the day when notes were generated.
We have very similar timelines.

morable

Dec 1, 2015
Hi guys,

I've been living/working in Canada for the last 4 years. I have applied for PR. My work permit expired 3 months ago. I applied for BOWP before my work permit expired but I still haven't received any response on it.

I am still in Canada with a Visitor's Record that is due to expire in February. I want to know if I would be allowed to re-enter back to Canada, if I were to go to US for the holidays just for a couple of days.

I am not from a visa exempt country but I do have a VR that is valid for at least 2 more months.

Can anyone help?

kechi.

Jul 1, 2015
morable said:
Hi guys,

I've been living/working in Canada for the last 4 years. I have applied for PR. My work permit expired 3 months ago. I applied for BOWP before my work permit expired but I still haven't received any response on it.

I am still in Canada with a Visitor's Record that is due to expire in February. I want to know if I would be allowed to re-enter back to Canada, if I were to go to US for the holidays just for a couple of days.

I am not from a visa exempt country but I do have a VR that is valid for at least 2 more months.

Can anyone help?
Is it a multiple entry visa? If yes that shouldn't be a problem, if no and you go to the states by car that should be OK, definitely get a second opinion tho

morable

Dec 1, 2015
kechi. said:
Is it a multiple entry visa? If yes that shouldn't be a problem, if no and you go to the states by car that should be OK, definitely get a second opinion tho
It is "Visitor Record" valid till february that say "does not authorize re-entry" on it.
I had a multiple entry visa that expired in July, at the same time with my work permit.

anarsoul

Jul 12, 2014
morable said:
It is "Visitor Record" valid till february that say "does not authorize re-entry" on it.
I had a multiple entry visa that expired in July, at the same time with my work permit.
So you won't be able to re-enter Canada with VR only.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anarsoul said:
So you won't be able to re-enter Canada with VR only.
you can reenter through car. but please dont try this option as each visa officer has its own state of mind and few are strict and few are not.

so better you stay here till your pr. also when did you applied?

even if you dont get till feb then apply for visitor extension 1 month ago or feb 1st week that will be fine.

hmrizin

Feb 18, 2015
glen222 said:
same thing happened with me couple of days back, then my background check went in progress later that day....was ur bg check already is progress ?? you should be getting some update in the next 12-24 hours.
Yes. My background check was already 'in progress'

morable

Dec 1, 2015
ntwkengg said:
you can reenter through car. but please dont try this option as each visa officer has its own state of mind and few are strict and few are not.

so better you stay here till your pr. also when did you applied?

even if you dont get till feb then apply for visitor extension 1 month ago or feb 1st week that will be fine.
Thank you all for your responses.

I was hoping to get my DM sometime in november, after I saw June applicants getting theirs in october. But still haven't heard anything. My 6 month mark is late January.

My timeline is below.

FSW INLAND

ITA : June 12th
AOR: July 21st
Applied for BOWP: August 17

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
morable said:
Thank you all for your responses.

I was hoping to get my DM sometime in november, after I saw June applicants getting theirs in october. But still haven't heard anything. My 6 month mark is late January.

My timeline is below.

FSW INLAND

ITA : June 12th
AOR: July 21st

Applied for BOWP: August 17

we have same AOR date..... stay in touch.....

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
ohh God so much wait :( ??? :( ???
dukhi the only way left is let it complete 6 months and you give them a call....

and i think we all have to do samething......

and then they will say we promised to complete 80 percent cases before 6 months time not 100 percent so please wait your application is still under review we will get back shortly....

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
dukhi the only way left is let it complete 6 months and you give them a call....

and i think we all have to do samething......

and then they will say we promised to complete 80 percent cases before 6 months time not 100 percent so please wait your application is still under review we will get back shortly....
yeah i know, even after 6 months i wont be getting any response...

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
i am not following other category applicants, but are applicants under CEC,PNP,FSW Outland getting pprs/dm's ?? or its silent month for everyone...

Fsw inland i know is not moving at all towards dm :-X , only bg check in progress for Aug applicants currently.