+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND FSW .... CONNECT HERE

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wonder if CIC would work after 15th December for us(not Refugee).

i think now we have to expect something in Next year :'(

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
that is too much. you are on the verge of 6 months now.

for me its 4 months 11 days..... still i feel its too late according to previous months timeline.....
All June applicants got over a month ago, i dont know why i wasnt :(....

if we would have applied for CEC we would have been enjoying our PRs by now...so disappointing

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:

if we would have applied for CEC we would have been enjoying our PRs by now...so disappointing
very true... cec avg time is 45 days....

and for us there is no strict timeline...

you are exceptional case for june batch.....
call them once it is 6 months for you.

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:

Dont worry bro u ll get it soon. Its just matter of days. once u ll get it, u ll forget the pain coz of gain. i got long wait ahead

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kanwar80 said:
Dont worry bro u ll get it soon. Its just matter of days. once u ll get it, u ll forget the pain coz of gain. i got long wait ahead
yes true. if this trend continues then there is no hope for aug and sept applicants from fsw inland to get DM and PPR this year.... it will be done for you guys after new year....

even now i am feeling that for july it looks tough to get before Christmas as per their trends....

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
ntwkengg said:
very true... cec avg time is 45 days....

and for us there is no strict timeline...

you are exceptional case for june batch.....
call them once it is 6 months for you.
do you think i should again apply for ecas now? or wait considering only 11 days left in being 6 months

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:

I wish we could have applied CEC but they are the one Playing with our future waiting kills kills and kills......I can see you guys are not finished yet wit ppr how come they will look August...Backlog is starting to build who ever applied on July almost 5 months are coming when they will receive DM and when PPR comes looks like to me 8 months process. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
kanwar80 said:
Hopefully,

i have been thinking like this since couple of months now :(

dukhi

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2013
sukhdeep1234 said:
I wish we could have applied CEC but they are the one Playing with our future waiting kills kills and kills......I can see you guys are not finished yet wit ppr how come they will look August...Backlog is starting to build who ever applied on July almost 5 months are coming when they will receive DM and when PPR comes looks like to me 8 months process. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
So true, looks like it was our fault having money in the bank :)...ill never do that mistake again hehe

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dukhi said:
So true, looks like it was our fault having money in the bank :)...ill never do that mistake again hehe
true i added money for that oopnp as i was waiting for ITA... and they gave us under FSW due to that thing....

kanwar80

Jan 8, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well i believe more we accept this process and delay better it is. otherwise only thing we will is the frustration. it seems bitter truth

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ntwkengg said:
true i added money for that oopnp as i was waiting for ITA... and they gave us under FSW due to that thing....
Hey Ntwkengg, Did your Ecas is working or still no ecas like me.

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdeep1234 said:
Hey Ntwkengg, Did your Ecas is working or still no ecas like me.
ecas access is down more than 2 weeks now... few are getting back... but still down for me.