Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
torres12 said:
anyone please reply?
Your question was not answered by anyone probably because there's no answer...

I submitted requested documents twice through Case Specific Inquiry and I got confirmation email after 11 days in both cases.

The time difference between addition document submission and Decision Made varies a lot. In my case, they asked for additional document on June 29th, I got DM a month later. But some cases seen on the spreadsheet took longer like 2 months

MyCIC & eCas don't update that often obviously, my MyCIC still shown under review even after I received landing interview letter.

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
At least if I would have got my AIP I could have received OWP its really frustrating....
OWP doesn't need AIP. Since the pilot program in 2014, all OWP will be approved with or without SA/AIP

You should have receive the OWP if you've done the application correctly

Fly2016Canada

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016 Fingerprints requested
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront, again redone on 30-05-2016
Interview........
05-08-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
Landed today ..Yay !!
October 2015 applicant :):)

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
Fly2016Canada said:
Landed today ..Yay !!
October 2015 applicant :):)
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
congratulations
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
vancouvernick said:
OWP doesn't need AIP. Since the pilot program in 2014, all OWP will be approved with or without SA/AIP

You should have receive the OWP if you've done the application correctly
yes but am out of status so i need AIP

vancouvernick

Oct 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sept. 28, 2015
AOR Received.
Feb. 25, 2016
Med's Request
May 20, 2016
Med's Done....
May 20, 2016
LANDED..........
Aug. 4, 2016
ROBIN PHILIP said:
yes but am out of status so i need AIP
Sorry didn't realize you are out of status. Though the time between AIP and DM might be shorter than getting an OWP...don't most people get DM within 3 months after AIP?

It seems like CPC-V is processing Mar-April applications now, might take a while to reach August...but occasionally some July/Aug applications get processed out of order so you might get lucky

I read your old posts and I think you hired a bad lawyer

Regardless, good luck with your applications. Hopefully AIP/OWP will come soon

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
vancouvernick said:
Sorry didn't realize you are out of status. Though the time between AIP and DM might be shorter than getting an OWP...don't most people get DM within 3 months after AIP?

It seems like CPC-V is processing Mar-April applications now, might take a while to reach August...but occasionally some July/Aug applications get processed out of order so you might get lucky

I read your old posts and I think you hired a bad lawyer

Regardless, good luck with your applications. Hopefully AIP/OWP will come soon
Thank you.... Am hoping for the best

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
ROBIN PHILIP said:
Thank you.... Am hoping for the best
Hey I'm out of status as well (April 2015 applicant here), and something funny happened recently.
So as per ush, nothing has been going on with my application up until June 2016. They asked for a Police Check (from Vegreville) from a country I just visited for a cumulative period of 1 month in July since the age of 18. Even though I have a lawyer who just told me to bend over and do what they ask you to do, I responded with a detailed letter letting them know how the police check doesn't apply to me with passport stamps (entry and exit dates) and itineraries of my travel (I was advised by the CIC call center agents on 2 separate occasions) . And then I went ahead and submitted an upfront Medical and RCMP Police Check to Mississauga.

Just last week I got a letter from CIC Edmonton (I reside in Edmonton) saying that they are currently processing my OWP and asked how I ended up being out of status, sponsor's status in Canada, etc. I was surprised because they usually start processing the work permit only after Stage 1 approval. I even called the CIC call center agents and they said we haven't cleared stage 1 yet.

I have not idea what is going on behind the scenes but I'm happy to see some work going on to be honest as it gives me something to do and look forward to. I understand how it feels to not be working, I haven't been for the past 19 months now. Its absolutely horrible building up anxiety, depression and gives you the feeling of worthlessness. Volunteering does help a little though, but for the most part its having a loving and supportive wife and family that helps the most.

hollyboo

Oct 8, 2015
Yun8123 said:
CIC is killing me....

I was so happy when I saw there are 2 emails from CIC this morning and it turned out both are AOR 1 for my husband, 1 for myself

which we already have received twice since we applied 2015 JULY....

Anyone received AORS again today?

hi there, I'm July 2015 applicant too...got confirmation letter from cic from March 2016 and now is waiting forever......it's over one year !!!

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
fsuhail said:
Hey I'm out of status as well (April 2015 applicant here), and something funny happened recently.
So as per ush, nothing has been going on with my application up until June 2016. They asked for a Police Check (from Vegreville) from a country I just visited for a cumulative period of 1 month in July since the age of 18. Even though I have a lawyer who just told me to bend over and do what they ask you to do, I responded with a detailed letter letting them know how the police check doesn't apply to me with passport stamps (entry and exit dates) and itineraries of my travel (I was advised by the CIC call center agents on 2 separate occasions) . And then I went ahead and submitted an upfront Medical and RCMP Police Check to Mississauga.

Just last week I got a letter from CIC Edmonton (I reside in Edmonton) saying that they are currently processing my OWP and asked how I ended up being out of status, sponsor's status in Canada, etc. I was surprised because they usually start processing the work permit only after Stage 1 approval. I even called the CIC call center agents and they said we haven't cleared stage 1 yet.

I have not idea what is going on behind the scenes but I'm happy to see some work going on to be honest as it gives me something to do and look forward to. I understand how it feels to not be working, I haven't been for the past 19 months now. Its absolutely horrible building up anxiety, depression and gives you the feeling of worthlessness. Volunteering does help a little though, but for the most part its having a loving and supportive wife and family that helps the most.
you are right... i think u will get the OWP soon. keep posted all the best.

ROBIN PHILIP

Star Member
Apr 16, 2016
fsuhail said:

any updates on ur medicals? sice u submited upfront is that showing as received?

fsuhail

Dec 19, 2015
ROBIN PHILIP said:
any updates on ur medicals? sice u submited upfront is that showing as received?
Yup e-cas shows medicals received. It showed about 10 business days after they received it.

kimiz

Apr 14, 2016
Hello all,

Today I finally got the sponsor approval email and my husband received an email asking for medical and proof of cohabitation. I have two questions,

1-In the email for medical it is stated that instructions to do the medical is issued in a separate letter while we have not received anything else. Can you please guide us with the steps to be taken for medical procedure for inland sponsorship applications?

2- For proof of cohabitation as the document to be sent they asked to send it via case specific enquiry so there is no need to do so by Canada post to the immigration office, right???

I appreciate your help

Fly2016Canada

Dec 10, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-10-2015
Doc's Request.
24-05-2016 Fingerprints requested
AOR Received.
23-03-2016
Med's Request
19-05-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront, again redone on 30-05-2016
Interview........
05-08-2016
Passport Req..
05-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-08-2016
LANDED..........
05-08-2016
zumbagirl said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
congratulations
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Thank you zumbagirl :)

zumbagirl

Mar 15, 2016
kimiz said:
Hello all,

Today I finally got the sponsor approval email and my husband received an email asking for medical and proof of cohabitation. I have two questions,

1-In the email for medical it is stated that instructions to do the medical is issued in a separate letter while we have not received anything else. Can you please guide us with the steps to be taken for medical procedure for inland sponsorship applications?

2- For proof of cohabitation as the document to be sent they asked to send it via case specific enquiry so there is no need to do so by Canada post to the immigration office, right???

I appreciate your help

congrats!

1, you dont need any specific instruction. Just find a E medical enabled designated doctor in your area and have the medicals completed.
2, if the asked for electronic submission, you dont need paper (canada post ) submission. just pay attention to the file size as it is quite small the allowed max file size, only a few Mb. (ie dont scan your documents with very high resolution!)

cheers
ZumbaG