+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
AlinaB said:
Hi Maggie03 and Olasam,

I am having this spousal interview next week in Montreal - would you be able to tell me some more details about how is it working and give me some examples of questions you/your friend had?

I would really appreciate it.

Thanks a lot!!
Personally I haven't gone through the interview process but my friends did. First, they were interviewed separately for about 45 minutes each, and then they were back together in the same room with the officer to compare the answers. Here are some examples of questions they were asked:
- When and how did you meet?
- Where does your spouse work? How much does he make? What time does he leave/what time does he get home?
- Does your spouse have any scars? Where?
- Where does your spouse keep his socks?
- When was the last time you went out together? Where did you go?
- What did you eat for breakfast this morning? What did you eat for dinner last night?
- How did you spend the last New Year's Eve?
- They also asked a lot of details about each other's parents and siblings.
That's all I remember right now. I hope it helps.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Skykiran said:
I guys I was wondering when do we pay RRPF fee after AIP or at landing office?.I got SA letter but says vaguely about RRPF fee.
Not every office is able to process payments, so it's the best to pay online. You can do it just before your landing appointment, just make sure that you bring your receipt with you.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
sniper23 said:
Am november 3 2014 applicant here i just an email that my application is complete..and that i got a refund of 335 dollars bk for over pay..i pay upfront 1040
Are you sure that you didn't pay for anything else, like visitor visa, work permit, etc? $1040 is the correct amount, you shouldn't have gotten a refund from that.

AlinaB

May 30, 2016
annakrystyna13 said:
Personally I haven't gone through the interview process but my friends did. First, they were interviewed separately for about 45 minutes each, and then they were back together in the same room with the officer to compare the answers. Here are some examples of questions they were asked:
- When and how did you meet?
- Where does your spouse work? How much does he make? What time does he leave/what time does he get home?
- Does your spouse have any scars? Where?
- Where does your spouse keep his socks?
- When was the last time you went out together? Where did you go?
- What did you eat for breakfast this morning? What did you eat for dinner last night?
- How did you spend the last New Year's Eve?
- They also asked a lot of details about each other's parents and siblings.
That's all I remember right now. I hope it helps.

thanks a lot annakrystyna. anything helps right now - at least to ease my mind. it's nice to see such easy questions (being it's a real relation)...so I can gain more confidence everything will be alright. :)

Mar 14, 2016
lexxy said:
within 30 to 90 days from deadline and in my own case they got back to me at 60 days from d day of request which is 30 days after deadline. Also cic agent told me it also depends on cases so some cases can be longer.
hi lexxy...... what kind of documents u sent to cic for proof of relationship,because they asked me to sent more evidence for proof of relationship and proof of cohabitation.....thanks

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
harpreetsaini690 said:
hi lexxy...... what kind of documents u sent to cic for proof of relationship,because they asked me to sent more evidence for proof of relationship and proof of cohabitation.....thanks
hi... I sent in proof of joint bank which you can just do ar your bank, lease agreement with both names on it, health insurance, bank beneficiary. Just send whatever you have that has both names and address on it and you can also include drivers license if you have any.

lexxy

Jan 14, 2016
Visa Office......
cpc-mississauga
App. Filed.......
28 nov 2014
AOR Received.
6 feb 2015
Med's Done....
Upfront..20 jan 2016
LANDED..........
8 july 2016
sniper23 said:
I just received landed date for june 14 at 2:00 am almost done now 8)
congrat...its been 3weeks now after DM and still waiting for landing date.

Skykiran

Apr 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
missisuaga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-04-2015
Doc's Request.
13-03-2016
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
Thank you very much Sophiee!!!

luigi60

Jul 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everybody,

I have a question regarding the medical exam. Last week CIC sent me the form for the medical exam. I did the medical exam yesterday. When can I expect a response, or usually what is the next step in the inland sponsorship process.

Thank you very much for your help.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Hello Everyone,

Finally we have received my husband's OWP yesterday by mail. It was issued on May 20 after requesting the PCC.

NO changes yet in our ECAS NO SA or AIP, however we cannot wait to see DM and landing.

We are hoping that everything comes this June month. :) :)

Good Luck to everyone!!!

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
AlinaB said:
thanks a lot annakrystyna. anything helps right now - at least to ease my mind. it's nice to see such easy questions (being it's a real relation)...so I can gain more confidence everything will be alright. :)
My friends had an interview last month and they were interrogated individually for an hour. Then, they went back to the same room to compare answers. Questions ranged from where does your spouse keep her/his socks to what did you have for breakfast this morning or dinner last night.
when was the last time they have sex, how and when they started dating, when how did the husband ask wife out, how did they sleep in the night.

Olasam

Star Member
Aug 28, 2012
AlinaB said:

My friends had an interview last month and they were interrogated individually for an hour. Then, they went back to the same room to compare answers. Questions ranged from where does your spouse keep her/his socks to what did you have for breakfast this morning or dinner last night.
when was the last time they have sex, how and when they started dating, when how did the husband ask wife out, how did they sleep in the night.

Mumay1829

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Open Permit Received Issued on May 20 and received on May 30
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 19, 2014- CIC received Dec 22, 2014
Doc's Request.
PCI request on May 11, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 27, 2015
Med's Request
March 20, 2016
Med's Done....
March 29, 2016- Received from ECAS
Interview........
July 14, 2016
LANDED..........
July 14, 2016 :) Yaaaaas
Mumay1829 said:
Hello Everyone,

Finally we have received my husband's OWP yesterday by mail. It was issued on May 20 after requesting the PCC.

NO changes yet in our ECAS NO SA or AIP, however we cannot wait to see DM and landing.

We are hoping that everything comes this June month. :) :)

Good Luck to everyone!!!
Hello It is me again,

I just have few questions. Are you able to go out of country if you only have OWP and able to come back even the application is still on process? What are the things you can do other than working with other companies.

Is OWP eligible to renew SIN or health card with new expiry date. My husband's work permit was about to expired this July and luckily he got the OWP sent by mail on May 30.

Thank you

Eik2coth

Apr 12, 2015
Hi,

We have a landing interview next week (Nov 2014 applicants).
What kind of questions can we expect?
Should we bring our daughter who was born in Canada while the application was in progress?

Thanks!