INLAND APPLICATIONS 2014

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuyu1988 said:
Wow congratuation ! Surprised cic working on January 2014 app
Can you tell me did you receive 2 AOR , one for sponsor and one for appliacent ?
I just got one AOR for myself, but my sponsor never received AOR.
My lawyer said all his cases got 2 AOR, I am so worried something wrong with my case. It has been more than 7 months after submitting my app.
Please let me know, thank u so much!!!
Inland applicants usually only receive one AOR (sent to the sponsor's email address).

The next communication is Sponsor Approval (sent to the sponsor's email address)

Followed by, AIP, Approval in Principle, (sent to the applicant's email address)

SA and AIP used to come at the same time, but over the last year CIC has been known to delay the AIP email for some applicants, sometimes asking for more proof of cohabiting.

yuyu1988

Apr 16, 2015
Ponga said:
Inland applicants usually only receive one AOR (sent to the sponsor's email address).

The next communication is Sponsor Approval (sent to the sponsor's email address)

Followed by, AIP, Approval in Principle, (sent to the applicant's email address)

SA and AIP used to come at the same time, but over the last year CIC has been known to delay the AIP email for some applicants, sometimes asking for more proof of cohabiting.
Ponga thx a lot for reply
The problem is that I can not log in Ecase after 7 months. My bf immigrated here when he was twelve . He does not know his uci , and can not find his landing paper. We called cic several times they refused to give him his uci, and said just one AOR . But I can not log in Ecase with my uci, file number , my or his info. The agent told me my file is still temporary fill. I knew people who submitted jan 2015 can log in ecase, I am so worried something going wrong?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yuyu1988 said:
Ponga thx a lot for reply
The problem is that I can not log in Ecase after 7 months. My bf immigrated here when he was twelve . He does not know his uci , and can not find his landing paper. We called cic several times they refused to give him his uci, and said just one AOR . But I can not log in Ecase with my uci, file number , my or his info. The agent told me my file is still temporary fill. I knew people who submitted jan 2015 can log in ecase, I am so worried something going wrong?
He really should apply for a new copy of his landing document...and keep it in a safe place!

If your file is still temporary, eCas wouldn't show you anything anyway.

yuyu1988

Apr 16, 2015
Ponga said:
He really should apply for a new copy of his landing document...and keep it in a safe place!

If your file is still temporary, eCas wouldn't show you anything anyway.
Does it mean anything wrong , if still temporary? Or cic just have not updated? :'(
Thank u ponga , u replied my question several times. I really appreciate it !

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
yuyu1988 said:
Wow congratuation ! Surprised cic working on January 2014 app
Can you tell me did you receive 2 AOR , one for sponsor and one for appliacent ?
I just got one AOR for myself, but my sponsor never received AOR.
My lawyer said all his cases got 2 AOR, I am so worried something wrong with my case. It has been more than 7 months after submitting my app.
Please let me know, thank u so much!!!
We just received 1 AOR. Don't worry, everything will be fine. If there was something wrong with your application they would send it back to you instead of sending AOR. Be patient....

yuyu1988

Apr 16, 2015
annakrystyna13 said:
We just received 1 AOR. Don't worry, everything will be fine. If there was something wrong with your application they would send it back to you instead of sending AOR. Be patient....
Thank u so much for reply! I am worried cause I can not log in ecas after 7 months pass. Do u remember when u had access to ecas ? Cic did sent my app once, and they did give me a AOR. Then they issued me a new AOR after resent my application. Idk what to say, cic does whatever they want. I called cic Center sereral times, they r not really helping. I just pray nothing wrong with my application.

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
yuyu1988 said:
Thank u so much for reply! I am worried cause I can not log in ecas after 7 months pass. Do u remember when u had access to ecas ? Cic did sent my app once, and they did give me a AOR. Then they issued me a new AOR after resent my application. Idk what to say, cic does whatever they want. I called cic Center sereral times, they r not really helping. I just pray nothing wrong with my application.
I was able to log in to ecas about a month after I sent my application. But there are many people who can't log in even after several months. Even though he lost his landing paper, your boyfriend should have a citizenship certificate and the UCI is on it.

yuyu1988

Apr 16, 2015
annakrystyna13 said:
I was able to log in to ecas about a month after I sent my application. But there are many people who can't log in even after several months. Even though he lost his landing paper, your boyfriend should have a citizenship certificate and the UCI is on it.
He just has citizenship card and passport. There is 7 digits number on citizenship card, but uci is 8 digits. Cic call Center refused to give him his uci number. Anyway thanks for comforting me . Guess nothing I can do , but wait.

May 7, 2015
jamique said:
Harmony you don't need to have your passport. When I did mine in Calgary i used my Alberta driver's licence. If you are unsure you can call the specific doctor you want to go to, you can call and find out the acceptable forms of ID's.
I was thinking of that too coz I read from someone's medical request, it states that for proof of identification, the applicant must bring one government-issued document with photo and signature such as passport or national identity card.

Thanks Jamique!

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
yuyu1988 said:
He just has citizenship card and passport. There is 7 digits number on citizenship card, but uci is 8 digits. Cic call Center refused to give him his uci number. Anyway thanks for comforting me . Guess nothing I can do , but wait.
Even if he had his UCI, he probably wouldn't be able to log in. If your application was in the system either of you would be able to log in, because it shows almost the same thing.

Blissy_78

May 9, 2013
Hi All,

I'm just curious to know if it's possible to travel by plane to the US without my PR card yet. Could i just use the landing paper that they will give me on my landing interview?

Anyone who has idea?

Thank you very much.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Blissy_78 said:
Hi All,

I'm just curious to know if it's possible to travel by plane to the US without my PR card yet. Could i just use the landing paper that they will give me on my landing interview?

Anyone who has idea?

Thank you very much.
If you are from a visa exempt country (for entry into Canada as well as the U.S.), you can fly using your passport (DON'T even tell the airline that you are a PR).

If you previously required a visa to enter Canada, you must have your PR Card to travel by commercial carrier (but can cross a land border with just you CoPR in a private vehicle).

annakrystyna13

Star Member
Feb 10, 2015
Could someone please share their experience at the landing interview? I would like to know how long it takes, what kinds of questions they ask etc.

whlee27

Sep 18, 2013
Hello, All

We are Feb. 2014 applicant and received OWP last month. My wife, applicant, wants to enroll the post secondary school from Calgary. Can she take the any class from college even though she is waiting PR?? I believe she can get student visa if she's paying international student tuition.
Any advises?

Thanks.

hwanlj

Star Member
Mar 24, 2012
Toronto, ON
App. Filed.......
Jan.10.2014
LANDED..........
Oct.14.2015
annakrystyna13 said:
FINALLY!!

After 16 long, long months....
AIP and DM at the same time!!
January 10, 2014 applicant.
WOAH!
I am really hopeful now :) Congratulations, and thanks for sharing..
Can you tell us the officer's initial? is it ASN?