civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
Several years ago, when I was involved in suing CIC in Federal Court, I maintained an (anonymous) blog about my experiences. At one point the attorney for CIC sent a link to that blog that to my attorney. It was clear from what she wrote that her goal was to get him to withdraw from the case. I suspect she knew she had a loser case and was trying everything to make it go away.
Not answering the original question. Who is the government official here in this particular forum? ::)
And to be afraid of them, is there anything wrong from what people are saying here? By "wrong", I mean "illegal".

beholder69

Oct 9, 2011
computergeek said:
Once you've been refused entry, your record is normally flagged.

But I've talked to plenty of people who were refused at the border and then tried again at a different border crossing or the same one after some period of time - and been quite successful doing so!
That's good to know, cheers! I was aware that the risk was very low but this makes it even lower. I'll still stay put though :D

ROOPsy

Sep 12, 2014
vik999 said:
Since the file processing has changed to CPC M Missisuaga office, not sure if they would accept OWP application together ,this was suggested to me by Lawyer. So I filed extenstion later on.
Hello Vik
What did you include when you filed for extension.

ROOPsy

Sep 12, 2014
Hello Vik
Could you please mention what did you include with the extension application and how long it took?
Thank you

Wating4turn

Aug 27, 2014
Blackberry is introducing new phone passport with 30 hours of battery life. India reached MARS !!! But we are still in que. Its just the line goes longer than a space vehicle reaching from earth to Mars:_) In cricket terms they bowled us duck??

MissRepresentation

Apr 11, 2014
Visa Office......
Paris
computergeek said:
Several years ago, when I was involved in suing CIC in Federal Court, I maintained an (anonymous) blog about my experiences.
Computergeek, if this is your blog you have all my respect. Brilliant social commentary!

http://www.canadaimmigrantblog.com

Brilliant :-*

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
Just called cic..they say that if ur application was submitted after jul30 2013 ..we have not yet started processing the applications..wheres this going now...i hooe they dont do they dont do the same with us as they did with 2008 cec applicants returning the applications and the application fee..this is so not done....i think now the complete process will take 3-4 years if they dnt decise in stopping inland applications.

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
civic said:
Not answering the original question. Who is the government official here in this particular forum? ::)
And to be afraid of them, is there anything wrong from what people are saying here? By "wrong", I mean "illegal".
I have suspicions about some people, but there's no way of verifying them and I refuse to speculate in a public forum. This forum is well indexed and searches for immigration topics often hit canadavisa.com. But there are many immigration websites and a few people that are active on several of them.

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
computergeek said:
I have suspicions about some people, but there's no way of verifying them and I refuse to speculate in a public forum. This forum is well indexed and searches for immigration topics often hit canadavisa.com. But there are many immigration websites and a few people that are active on several of them.
Here's one (a guest) from 2009:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t24313.0.html

Personally, I have no reason to doubt that this person is really who they say they are, but...I'm sure there will be some here that do.

bluewenchee

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
AOR Received.
September 2, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 07,2014
Passport Req..
Feb 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18, 2015
LANDED..........
March 13, 2015
Hello everyone i received a letter from CEM ..

I just want to make sure that im right of understanding the last part of the message ,,
this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

You will find all the IMM forms by going to our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

is this mean that CEM did not requested me additional documents as of now?
it is not specified what kind of document is requested..

thanks..

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
ROOPsy said:
Hello Vik
Could you please mention what did you include with the extension application and how long it took?
Thank you
I applied last week only, mentioned joined spouse on date... waiting for inland PR and the Fxxxxxxx file no.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
bluewenchee said:
Hello everyone i received a letter from CEM ..

I just want to make sure that im right of understanding the last part of the message ,,
this is what it says:

IMPORTANT:
Additional Document/Information Requirements at This Time

In order to continue processing your application, we require the following information and/or documents:

You will find all the IMM forms by going to our website at:
www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/index.asp

To ensure the timely processing of your application, the document(s) and information we have requested must be provided to us within THIRTY (30) days of the date of this letter.

Unless we have specified otherwise, please send only original documents.

PLEASE RETURN A COPY OF THIS LETTER WITH THE REQUESTED DOCUMENTS.

is this mean that CEM did not requested me additional documents as of now?
it is not specified what kind of document is requested..

thanks..
Yours is Outland Right?

virk1129

Aug 26, 2014
If the automated phone service of cic is mentioning 30 july 2013.. This means the cic website will not update the date beyond this for quite a long time

bluewenchee

Star Member
May 24, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila, Philippines
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 15, 2014
AOR Received.
September 2, 2014
File Transfer...
September 12, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Feb 07,2014
Passport Req..
Feb 04, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 18, 2015
LANDED..........
March 13, 2015

Amazingsho

Star Member
Dec 4, 2012
TOR
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-2-2014
AOR Received.
4-2-2014
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
VISA ISSUED...
Tomorrow !
I just found an interest change to my sponsor's ecas. I first logged into ecas in May(AOR dated Feb 2014), at the time only applicant's page has the update of AOR but not in sponsor's until 2 weeks ago. However, when I logged into sponsors page, they updated the same AOR information to the page.
Could this be a good sign ?