Visa Office......
CPC - Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
AOR Received.
10-10-2014
They wont give you the sponsor's UCI, he/she needs to ask CIC for it and if you request by email the sponsor has to complete and send them a form stating he/she authorizes you to have that information from them. They will send you the form and where to send it in an email. This is what I had to do when I my husband requested my UCI and I requested his.

ACS said:
Personally, I would hold up hope that what we have seen is them just getting going again. CIC is like a big huge wheel, takes awhile to get turning but once it does.....*hopefully*

They seem to really just be starting up with their processing again recently, so hopefully once they get into it again it will pick up speed and keep moving that way! *fingers crossed*

ROOPsy

Sep 12, 2014
hello all
i just recieved an email from cic saying:
This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on
2014/09/30.
You will receive further correspondence once your application is under review by an agent.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
When should I contact CIC?
You must also notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for
Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a
family member, a marriage or a divorce;
 If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this
application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide
a copy of their document which details his/her status in Canada.
 Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number);
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
 Decision to withdraw your application.
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a
final decision has not been made on the Application for Permanent Residence (AP

Is this AOR? Does it mean that Application is accepted and has no errors....

lighty_j

Star Member
Oct 17, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-Sep-2014
AOR Received.
20-Oct-2014
Med's Done....
25-08-2015
Interview........
SA: 27-10-2015
Passport Req..
AIP: 17-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
DM: 17-01-2016
LANDED..........
12-02-2016
This is the AOR. But it doesn't mean that there are no errors. You can still get it back if some of the forms are out of date or have no date/signature in it.
ROOPsy said:
hello all
This confirms that your application for Permanent Residence under the Spouse or common-law
partner in Canada class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on
2014/09/30.
You will receive further correspondence once your application is under review by an agent.
Passports for yourself and your family members must be valid for the duration of your stay in
Canada.
You must also notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
 Change in status in Canada: you must submit a written statement to this office and include
evidence to indicate the status in Canada of all persons listed in your Application for
Permanent Residence;
 Changes in your personal circumstances, including birth or adoption of a child, death of a
 If you have a child, you must specify whether or not he/she is to be added to this
application. If that child is a Canadian citizen or permanent resident, please provide
 Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual; and/or
You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process, provided that a

screech339

VIP Member
Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-08-2012
AOR Received.
20-11-2012
Med's Done....
18-07-2012
Interview........
17-06-2013
LANDED..........
17-06-2013
ROOPsy said:
hello all
2014/09/30.
Canada.
Permanent Residence;

As mentioned, it is AOR but not 100% guarantee that the application is accepted as complete. Generally it is considered to be completed and full. But the application can still be returned if any of the forms are discovered to be out of date at time of submitting. It has happened before.

Screech339

WeCanadoIt

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
PROTEST TOMMORROW AT MIN. IMMIGRATION CHRIS ALEXANDER'S OFFICE IN AJAX

There will be an organized protest to call on faster processing for Canadian Spousal Sponsorship at 2pm Thursday Nov 13 2014 at Hon. Chris Alexander Constituency Office in Ajax, ON (45 min from Toronto).
I encourage people from the GTA to take this seriously and spend an hour Thursday afternoon for the cause.
It will be a good opportunity to try and get some answers, meet others fellow Inland sponsors and make a difference.

(Tomorrow =Thursday, 1:45PM at Deja Vu Cafe, Ajax GO Station)
Chris Alexander's office is 1 minute walking from there.
Please call Gabriel Gomori at 289-200-2943 if you have any questions.

Where to meet: http://imgur.com/cR2X6tI

More info on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/615312178589951/

Lets make a change happen!!

Hunter

May 18, 2013
With Christmas fast approaching I presume there will be many holidays taken and processing times will be even longer...

Hunter

May 18, 2013
Am I correct in saying inland applicants do not have the right to appeal where as outland applicants do? If so, why is this the case?

lsj2767

Star Member
Jul 13, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-10-2014
AOR Received.
No AOR
WeCanadoIt said:

There will be an organized protest to call on faster processing for Canadian Spousal Sponsorship at 2pm Thursday Nov 13 2014 at Hon. Chris Alexander Constituency Office in Ajax, ON (45 min from Toronto).
I encourage people from the GTA to take this seriously and spend an hour Thursday afternoon for the cause.
It will be a good opportunity to try and get some answers, meet others fellow Inland sponsors and make a difference.

More info on the facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/615312178589951/

Take photos and make a youtube video of this action.

Are you guys meeting the minister?

Good luck!

I found a new article. It's sad..

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/29/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
lsj2767 said:
Take photos and make a youtube video of this action.

Are you guys meeting the minister?

Good luck!

I found a new article. It's sad..

http://www.thestar.com/news/immigration/2014/06/29/foreign_spouses_trapped_in_canada_due_to_sponsorship_backlog.html

Are we meeting today...I live abt an hr drive. want to confirm if we are meeting?. How many people are coming.. Any idea.

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
WeCanadoIt said:

Are we meeting today?.. at Deja Vu Cafe Ajax Go station. please confirm. How many people plan to come today...

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vik999 said:
Are we meeting today...I live abt an hr drive. want to confirm if we are meeting?. How many people are coming.. Any idea.
I heard 30 ppl have confirmed. Toronto Sun will report this. Call the event coordinator his name is Gabriel 289-200-2943 to confirm. They meet at nearby De Javu cafe before heading to Minister office. Signs are provided. Parking are free. 1:45pm today in Ajax
https://www.facebook.com/groups/615312178589951/

vik999

Jul 4, 2014
GTA
Visa Office......
mississauga
civic said:
I heard 30 ppl have confirmed. Toronto Sun will report this. Call the event coordinator his name is Gabriel 289-200-2943 to confirm. They meet at nearby De Javu cafe before heading to Minister office. Signs are provided. Parking are free. 1:45pm today in Ajax
https://www.facebook.com/groups/615312178589951/
Thanks, I too plan to come.. Its abt 1 hr drive for me. So wanted to confirm if people are meeting.. Well I tried calling Gabriel. no one picks up.

WeCanadoIt

Star Member
Jun 17, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
LANDED..........
16-04-2015
Everyones meeting here at 1:45

https://goo.gl/maps/ST0VG

MaryLou6

Oct 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga, INLAND
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-09-2014, common-law
Doc's Request.
OWP received May 26.2015, SA & AIP August 31, 2015, DM on September 3, 2015
AOR Received.
14-10-2014
Med's Done....
upfront
LANDED..........
24-09-2015
Hi Guys!

I got my AOR on the 11th September 2014. Unfortunately I haven't sent OWP along with my app. Can I apply for it after my Sponsor is approved?
If so, can I simply do it online? So far I have a valid Study Permit - till the end of August 2015.

Cheers!