INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

civic

Mar 19, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-M Inland Spouse
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any July 31 or Aug 1 2013 that are getting AIP today? Or its still a luck-based game with CIC?

azarme09

Oct 25, 2013
App. Filed.......
23-12-2022 PGP
Doc's Request.
03-10-2023
Nomination.....
27-03-2024
File Transfer...
27-03-2024 Vancouver
Med's Request
07-07-2024
We should not forget that the fb group and this forum don't have all the applicants listed. I would wait and see what happens in the next 2 weeks.

civic said:
Any July 31 or Aug 1 2013 that are getting AIP today? Or its still a luck-based game with CIC?

amjad3126

Star Member
May 20, 2014
I sponser my spouse by inland application in early September 2014 and currently she should be on implied status, but at the same time i also applied for her visitor visa. They grant her visitor visa for three months, and her sponsorship application still pending as we can on see July 31, 2013 under process since last few months.

My question is that it will take approximately 1.5 -2 years from now to reach first stage. Is that wise to keep renewing her visa as visitor visa because i am scared if at some time they reject the extension of visitor visa than where should i stay.

She still can stay on implied status.

Please guide me in this regard.

3september2013

Star Member
Aug 8, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V to CPC-M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2013 re-applied April 17, 2015
AOR Received.
23-09-2013
Med's Done....
May 2014
islandgirl25 said:
my landing interview is tomorrow...wish me luck!
You will be fine! Finally this horror cic story is over for you, good luck!

hshi

Star Member
Jun 15, 2013
hey amjad, I am on the same boat and I`ve renewed my wife visitor record twice. notice it`s visitor record instead of visa as she is inside Canada. Cheers

amjad3126 said:
I sponser my spouse by inland application in early September 2014 and currently she should be on implied status, but at the same time i also applied for her visitor visa. They grant her visitor visa for three months, and her sponsorship application still pending as we can on see July 31, 2013 under process since last few months.

My question is that it will take approximately 1.5 -2 years from now to reach first stage. Is that wise to keep renewing her visa as visitor visa because i am scared if at some time they reject the extension of visitor visa than where should i stay.

She still can stay on implied status.

Please guide me in this regard.

atanto

Apr 2, 2013
SS.Kingston said:
One way around it is to apply for a typical "closed" work permit. Since it is still 1 month and a bit away, she can still get the employer to submit Labour Market Opinion. Once a LMO tracking number is issued, she can submit for the regular work permit, which will put her under implied status.

The work permit is only $150 (I think) which is fairly inexpensive considering loss of income.

The good thing about the regular work permit after PGWP is that the employer is not required to post the job ad online or prove that they have been seeking Canadian candidates before considering foreign workers. It is exempt from that requirement.

I've been through this last year and have a lot insight into this. Let me know if I can be of more help.
Hi SS Kingston,

I am currently under implied status as well and continue working for my company.
My open work permit expired a few months ago.

I just got a job offer by a different company. Can I legally switch companies under implied status?

Linden

Dec 10, 2013
atanto said:
Hi SS Kingston,

I am currently under implied status as well and continue working for my company.
My open work permit expired a few months ago.

I just got a job offer by a different company. Can I legally switch companies under implied status?
What kind of open work permit did you have previously?

AchankengCrawford

Feb 13, 2013
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville to Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2013
AOR Received.
14-09-2013
SS.Kingston said:
One way around it is to apply for a typical "closed" work permit. Since it is still 1 month and a bit away, she can still get the employer to submit Labour Market Opinion. Once a LMO tracking number is issued, she can submit for the regular work permit, which will put her under implied status.

The work permit is only $150 (I think) which is fairly inexpensive considering loss of income.

The good thing about the regular work permit after PGWP is that the employer is not required to post the job ad online or prove that they have been seeking Canadian candidates before considering foreign workers. It is exempt from that requirement.

I've been through this last year and have a lot insight into this. Let me know if I can be of more help.
Didn't they stop issuing LMOs and start with the LMIA which are much harder to get?

computergeek

VIP Member
Jan 31, 2012
Vancouver BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O/LA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-03-2012
AOR Received.
21-06-2012
File Transfer...
21-6-2012
Med's Done....
11-02-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
26-09-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2012
LANDED..........
13-10-2012
atanto said:
it was a pgwp and the bridging owp .
No sane employer will accept an expired work permit with your assurance you have implied status.

You state you had a BOWP. That would suggest you had an application in an economic class (PNP, CEC, FSW, etc.) Is there a reason you decided to pursue the much slower inland spousal sponsored application process?

islandgirl25

Star Member
Jan 14, 2011
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlF5vPwhP68bdENmTzlDSmpZTy1TRWdwamtLeURmZXc#gid=0

my info on the spreadsheet is wrong...could someone please update it?

We received your application for permanent residence on March 13, 2013.

We started processing your application on January 9, 2014....police cetificate was also asked for

Medical results have been received...meds was sent with application

police certificate was received in march 2014

owp was applied for in Feb 2014, i believe...i got that and my OHIP

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.... Decision was made i think sept. 30

landing interview oct. 8