+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2013

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
PaoladeCano said:
Hi Minime,

Did you ask for anything in particular when you called CIC? I think I am going to give them a call tomorrow just to see if they are able to see anything on my file - wish me luck! I´ll be sure to post any news here :)

Regardless, it is so refreshing to feel a cheerful vibe and all the excitement from our thread!!! if the last 2012 applicant was Dec. 24, then we WILL be hearing from CIC very very soon. yahoooooo... now I am also paranoid about hearing bad news! lol
[/

I had sent them additional information so I was just checking to see if they received them and they told me yes they working on my file now

PaoladeCano

Star Member
Feb 2, 2013
minime# said:
PaoladeCano said:
Hi Minime,

Did you ask for anything in particular when you called CIC? I think I am going to give them a call tomorrow just to see if they are able to see anything on my file - wish me luck! I´ll be sure to post any news here :)

Regardless, it is so refreshing to feel a cheerful vibe and all the excitement from our thread!!! if the last 2012 applicant was Dec. 24, then we WILL be hearing from CIC very very soon. yahoooooo... now I am also paranoid about hearing bad news! lol
[/

I had sent them additional information so I was just checking to see if they received them and they told me yes they working on my file now
Thank you Minime! I do need to call to notify my change of address so hopefully that can spark some conversation or something :)

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
MiniMe#, when did you apply/receive AOR? I apologize if you've already answered this... :p

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
Mrs_Canuck said:
MiniMe#, when did you apply/receive AOR? I apologize if you've already answered

Got my aor April 12th or that's when they said they started processing my file so still got some time soo nervous :-[

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
yata520 said:
can anyone add me to time sheet ??

AOR: July 24, 2013.
in processing August 20, 2013.
CSQ: Sept.30, 2013
Send Guri3577 a PM, he will add you.

This is the spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AlF5vPwhP68bdENmTzlDSmpZTy1TRWdwamtLeURmZXc#gid=0

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
AchankengCrawford said:
Hi folk,

I'm freaking out a bit. We applied for my husband's PR and OWP back in August. We used my parent's house as my mailing address as we just moved. My mom called me today and said that she got a letter saying we used an outdated form and that they sent back the entire application. After asking her a lot of questions, I understand that they sent back the OWP application and not the PR application. My hsuband's vistor's visa expire soon (Dec 14 - which does give us a bit of time) and I am worried that if the OWP is not back in with the correct form then he won't have implied status. Does anyone know if this is true? Also, I have no idea how I used an outdated form as I got if off the CIC website the day before we submitted the application.

I'm also quite nervous as I do not know exactly what the letter says yet - my mom was not helpful on the phone. Has this happened to anyone? My parents are out of town until Monday when my dad will send me a scan of the letter and he will physically bring it up here next week.

What is the correct form?

Thanks.
Go here:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/extend-worker.asp

Open the the IMM 5710 and check if it was the same you used. This one is updated from July 2013.
*Check* OWP with a new employer

Then in the 3rd page, question 1A ask you "what type of work permit are you applying for" then it gives you a list of options, select Open Work Permit (is the first option).

NOTE: This application is for INLAND APPLICANTS ONLY

olgabizz

May 12, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville -Missasauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-09-2013 (sent)
AOR Received.
11-09-2013 (Application received)
File Transfer...
CPC V- CPC M - March 2014
Med's Done....
February 2014
Passport Req..
DM : 12 Feb 2015
LANDED..........
23 Feb 2015
I am a little bit confused. so my application was received on Sept 11, 2013. how long does it take for them for start processing my file: it is been almost 2 months since they received my package. and does that also mean that i am not into first stage waiting line before my AOR (processing stage)?
Thank you for your replies , guys. :)

yata520

Oct 9, 2013
did they give you a UCI number ? if yes you can go to https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en to check

olgabizz said:
I am a little bit confused. so my application was received on Sept 11, 2013. how long does it take for them for start processing my file: it is been almost 2 months since they received my package. and does that also mean that i am not into first stage waiting line before my AOR (processing stage)?
Thank you for your replies , guys. :)

giggles

Aug 29, 2013
BobbyJo said:
I'm in Toronto - hubby is from New Jersey. At this point we probably need something stronger than coffee ;).
Indeed. Turbo coffee for sure with a side of Tequila. (ummm....yuck...nevermind) Wine bar?

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
I predict January 2013 applicant's will be hearing good news starting next week!!

guri3577

May 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-05-2013
AOR Received.
30-05-2013
Med's Done....
14-04-2013
Interview........
waived
VISA ISSUED...
AIP&DM: 30-01-2014
LANDED..........
25-02-2014
hockeyfan said:
I predict January 2013 applicant's will be hearing good news starting next week!!
I really hope so :) The progress has been amazing in the 2012 thread for the past two weeks. I hope they are done with February applicants by end of this year.
P.S. I am assuming officers were on break from December 25 to January 1 right?

Rita27

Star Member
Jul 8, 2013
Visa Office......
Vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2013
AOR Received.
29-04-2013
Med's Done....
15-03-2013
guri3577 said:
I really hope so :) The progress has been amazing in the 2012 thread for the past two weeks. I hope they are done with February applicants by end of this year.
P.S. I am assuming officers were on break from December 25 to January 1 right?
probably.. although I think the 6 months long "vacation" they had was enough :mad: