Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
applied4PR said:
Hi,

My main concern is that I didnt even get the initial AOR so I don't have any UCI to quote in order to make inquiries or apply for OWP at his stage...........All I have is the Canada post tracking # that confirmed delivery of application at the Vegreville office in Feb. 2013.
What I'm aware of is that they send sponsor an email with the AOR there you get the UCI! Otherwise you should definitely give them a call and ask them what happened with AOR cause most people get it not long after they mailed the application!

niks1

Star Member
Jul 26, 2013
Edmonton
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-03-2013
AOR Received.
13-03-2013
LANDED..........
27-03-2014
applied4PR said:
Hi,

My main concern is that I didnt even get the initial AOR so I don't have any UCI to quote in order to make inquiries or apply for OWP at his stage...........All I have is the Canada post tracking # that confirmed delivery of application at the Vegreville office in Feb. 2013.

Try using your Client ID number, that you can find on your Visitor record.

ArtSnow

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
applied4PR said:
Hi,

I am just curious as I have not received any correspondence from the CIC on my inland appl. and Its been nearly six months now. Did you and your sponsor both receive separate letters and/or emails about the AOR and the client ID?

I know my application was received at the Vegreville office in Feb. 2013 but no acknowledgement from them so far.

Hi, we never received any "physical" letter, each one of us received an email, I got mine 1ST and my wife's arrived 2 days later.
Also, I was reading your other posts, and yes you have the IMM 5401 receipt, it's the PDF you printed out after paying the fee online.
In your case you should definitely call them, I know it's a pain, but you gotta do it, they are famous for losing processes, call 3 or 4 times if needed, get 3 or 4 different answers as usual, but make sure your process is there, if it isn't you'll have to grab your post office receipts and go to fight... Don't let this linger.
Good luck, and above it all remember, patience is the name of this game, remember it might be going hard now, but it shall pass sooner or later, I have been here, 3 1/2 years now, almost lost my mind at a certain point, so I had to come in terms with it, it is what it is, problems come, problems go, grab it by the horns and keep on fighting :)

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
ArtSnow said:
Hi, we never received any "physical" letter, each one of us received an email, I got mine 1ST and my wife's arrived 2 days later.
Also, I was reading your other posts, and yes you have the IMM 5401 receipt, it's the PDF you printed out after paying the fee online.
In your case you should definitely call them, I know it's a pain, but you gotta do it, they are famous for losing processes, call 3 or 4 times if needed, get 3 or 4 different answers as usual, but make sure your process is there, if it isn't you'll have to grab your post office receipts and go to fight... Don't let this linger.
Good luck, and above it all remember, patience is the name of this game, remember it might be going hard now, but it shall pass sooner or later, I have been here, 3 1/2 years now, almost lost my mind at a certain point, so I had to come in terms with it, it is what it is, problems come, problems go, grab it by the horns and keep on fighting :)
Very true. I like the positiveness :)

bruneian

Jun 25, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-M
NOC Code......
PCC waived, Fingerprints 06/02/14
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jul 10, 2013
Doc's Request.
June 2, 2014 (AIP)
AOR Received.
Aug 3, 2013
Med's Done....
Dec 6, 2013
Interview........
Waived
VISA ISSUED...
June 26, 2014 (DM)
LANDED..........
July 15, 2014 in Edmonton
Hi everyone. I just recently sent in my application about a month ago. I just want to introduce myself here. I just graduated with a BSc and my canadian-born boyfriend and I decided to get married shortly after. I am currently working with a 3 year PGWP that will expire 2016.

I didn't send my med exam with my application, and i did not require a police check from my home country (moved here when I was 18)
I will keep you guys updated once I receive my AOR and have myself added to the spreadsheet then!!

Good luck to everyone!!

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
23-07-14
bruneian said:
Hi everyone. I just recently sent in my application about a month ago. I just want to introduce myself here. I just graduated with a BSc and my canadian-born boyfriend and I decided to get married shortly after. I am currently working with a 3 year PGWP that will expire 2016.

I didn't send my med exam with my application, and i did not require a police check from my home country (moved here when I was 18)
I will keep you guys updated once I receive my AOR and have myself added to the spreadsheet then!!

Good luck to everyone!!
Welcome on here! :)

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
ArtSnow said:
I was finally able to call the CIC today and get the UCI from the records. They said they havet started processing my application yet (though it was received in Feb. 2013) due to processing delays!!!..... that is why its not in the system. I still dont understand why they didnt bother to send me an AOR with UCI in it?

Thanks everyone for your helpful and supportive comments. Hopefully we shall stay in touch to exchange info.

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
applied4PR said:
I was finally able to call the CIC today and get the UCI from the records. They said they havet started processing my application yet (though it was received in Feb. 2013) due to processing delays!!!..... that is why its not in the system. I still dont understand why they didnt bother to send me an AOR with UCI in it?

Thanks everyone for your helpful and supportive comments. Hopefully we shall stay in touch to exchange info.
My application was received In march 2013 and when I log into ecas it says we started processing your application on April 13th is this true or not.....since your app was sent in before mine n they haven't started processing yet..... What does your ecas say if u don't mind

applied4PR

Star Member
Jul 28, 2013
minime# said:
My application was received In march 2013 and when I log into ecas it says we started processing your application on April 13th is this true or not.....since your app was sent in before mine n they haven't started processing yet..... What does your ecas say if u don't mind
It says, "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed... Application Processing Times

CANUSA31

Star Member
Dec 27, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-01-2013
AOR Received.
15-02-2013
Med's Done....
05-01-2013
Found this in a quote from an online article:

"The strike is meant to back up the demands of employees making an average of $86,000 a year who say they want "equal pay" with colleagues who they believe do similar diplomatic work but make up to $14,000 more."

OK, so let me get this straight, they are having a strike and screwing around with peoples lives when they AVERAGE $86,000 a year. That is unbelievable. The fact that they can walk away from their jobs when they are 3x above the poverty line disgusts me to new levels.

On a positive note, today is the day the update the processing times...errrrrr well they're supposed to update them, but we all know how that goes =).

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
I'm definitely not in their side, but 86k is not that much after taxes, my best guess would be about 4.8 a month or less. At the same time if you look at the proposed wage increase is about 1.5% for the first year, 2.5% for the second and not sure how much for the third year. They have also been without contracts since 2011. And based on the wage increase proposal, that barely covers inflation (which is 1 to3% every year). So I blame the gov for this, these are more than reasonable demands.They've been waiting for over 2 years for a contract so from their point of view its about time they go on strike. Lets just hope that it all resolves quickly and applications start being processed.

PS: My first school year in canada, my uni went on strike for 3.5 months, my first visit back home, the airline I was traveling with went on strike, now that we sent our application for sponsorship the IO's go on strike. I'm definitely lucky lol.

CANUSA31 said:
Found this in a quote from an online article:

"The strike is meant to back up the demands of employees making an average of $86,000 a year who say they want "equal pay" with colleagues who they believe do similar diplomatic work but make up to $14,000 more."

OK, so let me get this straight, they are having a strike and screwing around with peoples lives when they AVERAGE $86,000 a year. That is unbelievable. The fact that they can walk away from their jobs when they are 3x above the poverty line disgusts me to new levels.

On a positive note, today is the day the update the processing times...errrrrr well they're supposed to update them, but we all know how that goes =).

minime#

Aug 3, 2012
applied4PR said:
It says, "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again.
This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you
determine if your application is being processed...
Application Processing Times

Oh I had this problem before...are u using the UCI CIC gave u? If u continue to have this problem ur gonna have to call the back n they will give u a link to their technical team....Sometimes I think those agents don't know squat they each give u different answers whenever u call more than once

dalia refaat

Nov 19, 2012
Hello everyone , would like to introduce myself :) my name is Dalia ill be moving to edmonton alberta with my husband in Sep after our wedding ;D so glad i found this support group i know ill need it soon enough. okay i have some quick questions.

my case in brief: have a visitor visa of 3 years , will apply inland in october along with my OWP, Medical and police checks.

- after i apply , well be flying off to the US for our honeymoon in DEC , is there a risk doing so? we'll show our return tickets and say the truth
- need to visit home in June 2014 for my sisters wed ( that'll be 7 months from the date i'll apply) , i should receive the AIP by then right ? so is it okay to visit home with or without having received the AIP ?
- Last one , when exactly do i get my OWP approval after the AIP or along with it ? what's the estimate period of time this year till you receive the AIP ?

someone please advise where's the medical forum i couldn't find it anywhere on CIC!!! its called the appendix c or imm 1017

Thank you

UKZippy

Star Member
Dec 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2013
AOR Received.
11-02-2013
Med's Request
17-10-2013
LANDED..........
Been here since 2011 - PR on 28/05/2015
LaylaLala said:
Same here! It's so frustrating. But all we can do is wait. :(
All I'm doing is volunteering at the kids school, and being a house husband as my spouse works....still frustrating though!

ortom

Feb 19, 2013
CANADA
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Vegreville /CPC - Missisauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2013
AOR Received.
30-07-2013
File Transfer...
03-03-2014 to CPC-M
Med's Done....
06-06-2013
Hello,
For the medical examination, you simply need to make an appointment with a physician that is approved by cic (the list can be found on their website) and once your medical is done the doctor will provide you with an emedical paper, which u need to submit with your application.
U say that u have a visitor visa for 3 years, that does not mean that u can stay in canada for 3 years, rather ur visa is valid for multiple entries with a stay of no more than 6 months a year. However if you apply inland you can stay for more than 6 months but you cannot leave the country. Therefore if you were to leave in june 2014, you won't be allowed back in because you have overstayed your 6 months period (someone correct me if im wrong). So if you must travel during the wait period, outland is the way to go. Also from other posts in this forum, you can travel once you receive AIP
The work permit comes with the initial stage approval, 6 months for inland (cic website),but its in fact more than 6 months for the first stage due to the ongoing strike.
How long is processing times for outland for your country? might be shorter that way

dalia refaat said:
Hello everyone , would like to introduce myself :) my name is Dalia ill be moving to edmonton alberta with my husband in Sep after our wedding ;D so glad i found this support group i know ill need it soon enough. okay i have some quick questions.

my case in brief: have a visitor visa of 3 years , will apply inland in october along with my OWP, Medical and police checks.

- after i apply , well be flying off to the US for our honeymoon in DEC , is there a risk doing so? we'll show our return tickets and say the truth
- need to visit home in June 2014 for my sisters wed ( that'll be 7 months from the date i'll apply) , i should receive the AIP by then right ? so is it okay to visit home with or without having received the AIP ?
- Last one , when exactly do i get my OWP approval after the AIP or along with it ? what's the estimate period of time this year till you receive the AIP ?

someone please advise where's the medical forum i couldn't find it anywhere on CIC!!! its called the appendix c or imm 1017

Thank you