02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Cirene said:
Hello guys, how are you?! First of all a huge congrats to everyone who got AIP, OWP, DM and those who landed and became PR.. I'm very proud of you!

I haven't been here too much lately, as you may know I am from Venezuela and my country right now is going through a crazy time. Enough to say that I can't think of anything else but my family, friends and the fact that I can't be there right now, fighting with my Venezuelans Brothers and Sisters for my country's freedom.

Not getting AIP just yet is such a small issue to me right now but if I hear anything, I'll keep you posted!

Thank you for being amazing people. God bless us all.
Oh my gosh, Cirene! I am so sorry to hear this! I can't imagine how you're feeling right now, I will be keeping you and the people of Venezuela in my thoughts and prayers. Do you have regular contact with your family? Are they going out to the demonstrations? Hubby was feeling the same way back in May 2013 when Turkey was going through a rough patch and his family were out there protesting nearly every day.

Please keep us updated, we're here for you.

<3

God be with us

May 31, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-07-2013
AOR Received.
14-08-2013
Med's Done....
Sent with application
Interview........
Thankfully not reqrd
VISA ISSUED...
13-6-2014
LANDED..........
24-6-2014
HARMIN said:
Guys ...Monday Morning And I Am Here With Special News ..I know Its Only Canada Forum and We Only discuss about our Canadian Immigration matters only ...But after reading that news i was thinking to start new Forum and that Forum Gonna be Known as ONE MARS FORUM and we gonna be discuss all our MARS Immigration matter there and if u guys don't believe me then please check this out ...
Mars One
www.mars-one.com/‎
Mars One will establish the first human settlement on Mars in 2023. Mars One invites you to join us in this next giant leap for humankind!
I wanna be first ONE MARS Immigration Lawyer :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Hahahaha
Harmin,

I Remember reading about this in news, This is one way trip.

By the way, if u were given a chance to make rules and guidelines , what would u include??

:p :p

sage81

Star Member
Jan 31, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC V to CPC M
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-09-2013
AOR Received.
04-10-2013
HARMIN said:
Guys ...Monday Morning And I Am Here With Special News ..I know Its Only Canada Forum and We Only discuss about our Canadian Immigration matters only ...But after reading that news i was thinking to start new Forum and that Forum Gonna be Known as ONE MARS FORUM and we gonna be discuss all our MARS Immigration matter there and if u guys don't believe me then please check this out ...
Mars One
www.mars-one.com/‎
Mars One will establish the first human settlement on Mars in 2023. Mars One invites you to join us in this next giant leap for humankind!
I wanna be first ONE MARS Immigration Lawyer :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

it so amazing how no job can make a man do some weird things...i admire your creativity...im also jobless and im gonna be your client!!.

leoundesilva

Jan 11, 2013
I am just wondering the date CIC is using, is it application received date, aor date or the date they started processing application?

Carlaganda23

Jan 8, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-02-2014
AOR Received.
20-06-2014
Med's Done....
12-05-2015
LANDED..........
SA, AIP and DM May 21th, 2015 Landed: June 12, 2015
leoundesilva said:
I am just wondering the date CIC is using, is it application received date, aor date or the date they started processing application?
Hi,
Based on what the other members said here... it is based when they will receive your application. Good luck!

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Carlaganda23 said:
Hi,
Based on what the other members said here... it is based when they will receive your application. Good luck!
Yes. AOR and application received dates should be the same (provided you even receive AOR).

It's NOT the date of the AOR email, but rather the date that the AOR indicates your application was received by CIC, that is supposed to start the clock.

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Spikey92 said:
I received my DM today :D AIP on January 28th and then today DM :D I also got another email today saying that my work permit application has been finalized and documents have been sent out.
Happy,happy,happy!
Fingers crossed for a fast happy end for all of you!!!
Congrats Spikey92 good to see cic working on weekends

danib

Star Member
Nov 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-01-2013
AOR Received.
09-02-2013
File Transfer...
CSQ - 08-04-2013
Med's Request
13-11-2013
Med's Done....
18-11-2013
Passport Req..
DM - 25-03-2014
VISA ISSUED...
E-cas update - 28-03-2014
LANDED..........
18-06-2014 Montreal PR Card: 14-08-2014
HARMIN said:
Mars One
www.mars-one.com/‎
LOL I think you gonna have a great future as a Mars Immigration Laywer HARMIN LOL

Jamesdavid3

May 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My Friend and his common-law girlfriend sent off their common-law visa around 6 months ago, Unfortunately they are splitting up and taking a break which might lead them coming back together in a few months or not and they are both staying in Canada and moving to separate houses... either way they have both agreed if they are still together or not to process his application so he can still stay in the country as he's from Ireland, I guess its a Mutual breakup?

If they do go a long with it I am guessing they will be fine still? On the landing Interview in about 7 months time which they will meet up again at that point they will be together or maybe not...And the boarder agent will ask them the normal questions but they already know everything about each other so they're wont be any issues right?

They were together for around 3 years before the application was sent out..

Let me know

Thanks

confused1

Apr 30, 2013
Jamesdavid3 said:
My Friend and his common-law girlfriend sent off their common-law visa around 6 months ago, Unfortunately they are splitting up and taking a break which might lead them coming back together in a few months or not and they are both staying in Canada and moving to separate houses... either way they have both agreed if they are still together or not to process his application so he can still stay in the country as he's from Ireland, I guess its a Mutual breakup?

If they do go a long with it I am guessing they will be fine still? On the landing Interview in about 7 months time which they will meet up again at that point they will be together or maybe not...And the boarder agent will ask them the normal questions but they already know everything about each other so they're wont be any issues right?

Let me know

Thanks
I hope i am not the only person who has an issue with this.....this is for one is fraudulent if they are not staying together. So there will be issues because i am sure the landing interview will ask are you still together and if they say yes when they are not, well that's fraud. Also fraudulent applications like this are taking processing time away from applications of couples who are in a committed relationship. Just plain wrong....

frenchwapiti

Jan 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
12-09-2013
Med's Done....
with application
VISA ISSUED...
patiently waiting
LANDED..........
15-04-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:

Let me know

Thanks

I think and I hope that this is an issue!!! ! am shocked to read this post!!!!! It is fraudulent and that is the reason why CIC is having so close look at the applications. tYour friends are going to lie to the CIC immigration! and I hope they will not come through the process. there are so many REAL partners who will suffer from this kind of behaviour.

JohnnyP

Jun 20, 2013
Toronto-->Victoria
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville--&gt; Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-08-2013
AOR Received.
10-09-2013
Med's Request
10-01-2015
Med's Done....
03-02-2015
Interview........
16-04-2015
No offense to your friend, but "mutual breakup"..?? I don't think his girlfriend understands the responsibility of being a sponsor. Common-law relationship is taken as serious as the marriage when applying for the PR and it must be geniune at the moment they are approved for sponsorship. She, as the sponsor, is responsible, especially in financial point of view, for his well-being for 2 or 3 years even after they are approved. So if anything happens to him, she will be the one to suffer.

Jamesdavid3 said:

Let me know

Thanks

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
Jamesdavid3 said:

Let me know

Thanks
Your friends do know that at the landing interview they have to confirm your current address & the ask for sponsors ID so if they decide to go through with this fraud & when they show the ID & they have different address's you'd think the officer might notice. I also believe it's illegal to to provide false info on immigration forms

woodyc

Star Member
Jul 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-07-2013
AOR Received.
18-08-2013
Med's Done....
08-07-2013
LANDED..........
24-02-2015
clash_of_ideas said:
No more AIP ? :-\ I think they're concentrating on DMs. Oh well

It's only Monday lets hope we see some more AIP's & DM's this week. It's seems like they have stopped giving AIP's+DM's at the same time now according to the spreadsheet bright_skies was the last person to get AIP+DM on Feb 4th.

Also Good luck to Guri & bright_skies for the landing interviews tomorrow & Wed