Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
I know, welcome to the CIC madness, I'm waiting for my turn on phone, 10mn predicted wait...

msgoodvibes

Jan 10, 2014
ArtSnow said:
Hi guys,
I received two emails from CIC today, both for me the applicant, so even if I didn't get AIP I know you'll be happy to know that my AOR is from March 20TH and the emails arrived at 8.54AM, so it's coming for you all in this timeframe soon, very soon ;)

Now for the insanity (I came here 1ST just to give hope to some of you, I am disgruntled) , I sent everything with my Application, meds, OWP, etc and payed all fees.
In the letter they are asking me to go and do meds, also requesting fingertips (which is fine), I sent the meds, I'm assuming they lost it.
Now, Insanity x2, they didn't qualify my wife as Sponsor because we informed we couldn't apply before as she was in bankruptcy, they're asking for document of bankruptcy discharge, HAPPENS THAT I SENT THE DOCUMENT, even if they don't mention it ever, I saw it coming, scanned it and sent it with all the copies of the other documents, now they're asking for it, so now they lost not only my meds, but also my documents.

Insanity x3, my wife was married 3 times before, I submitted her divorce certificate from her last marriage, they are asking in the letter divorce certificates from 2 other previous marriages, this makes absolutely no sense, how would she get married 2 times before the last divorce without presenting the divorce certificates when obtaining new wedding licenses, when we got married we had to present this last divorce certificate I sent to them, this is absolute bu**^*(**&.

Regardless, I just came here to give you guys a heads up and to let you know they are at least working on apps from March 20TH, now I am going to spend the rest of my day calling CIC, pray for me... :-\
Oh that's kinda messy reply from cic huh. But dont you worry. Maybe its not a bad idea to just try and comply to what they are asking. Let's hope for the best! Good luck in calling cic. I find the agents friendly though. Hope that helps. Good luck!

Guanaquito

Star Member
Mar 15, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville/mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
Waiting forever :(
LANDED..........
Waiting & waiting forever
April Fajardo said:
Received AoR today!!!

Family Class/ Spousal Sponsorship Inland
Visa office : Vagreville
Mailed app. : Dec 02, 2013
App received : Dec 05, 2013
AOR : Jan 12, 2014
OWP : Mailed together with Application
Meds. : Not done yet
Congrats April, pretty much in between our app is just 3 days different, we have a long way to go!! Keep it positive :)

ArtSnow

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
msgoodvibes said:
Oh that's kinda messy reply from cic huh. But dont you worry. Maybe its not a bad idea to just try and comply to what they are asking. Let's hope for the best! Good luck in calling cic. I find the agents friendly though. Hope that helps. Good luck!
And this is how it roles, "Sorry, we don't have any medicals from you, also we don't have your wife's bankruptcy discharge document..."
- "Ok but I sent it, I sent it all..."
- " I don't have records of it..."
- " What about know?"
- " Send the requested documents as soon as you can"
- " But I did, so I am not getting AIP and my OWP?"
- " No, you're application is still in process..."
- " How long is this going to delay my process?"
- " I don't know, send the documents, anything else I can help you with"
- " So, more 350 CAD for something you lost..."
- " Have a great day Sir..."
- " Thank you..."

I am disgusted

Mrs_Canuck

Jan 7, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02/04/2013
AOR Received.
16/04/2013
Med's Done....
08/03/2013
LANDED..........
12/03/2014
Thank you, hockeyfan!

Cirene! OUR TIME IS SO CLOSE NOW! EEE! I'm so excited for us to get news!

ArtSnow, would you be able to go back to the physician that originally did the medical and see if they have the results on file? Maybe you wouldn't have to pay the full cost again but maybe just a small fee to have them reprint/resend the medicals? How long ago did you get your medicals done? Was it January 7th of last year? If that was the case they might have said to resend your medicals as they are now considered expired... ?

Line.a

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2010
Denmark
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-13
AOR Received.
27-02-13
Med's Request
08-02-14
Med's Done....
15-03-14
Interview........
Waived!
Passport Req..
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
OWP: 25-02-14
LANDED..........
23-07-14
ArtSnow said:
Hi guys,
I received two emails from CIC today, both for me the applicant, so even if I didn't get AIP I know you'll be happy to know that my AOR is from March 20TH and the emails arrived at 8.54AM, so it's coming for you all in this timeframe soon, very soon ;)

Now for the insanity (I came here 1ST just to give hope to some of you, I am disgruntled) , I sent everything with my Application, meds, OWP, etc and payed all fees.
In the letter they are asking me to go and do meds, also requesting fingertips (which is fine), I sent the meds, I'm assuming they lost it.
Now, Insanity x2, they didn't qualify my wife as Sponsor because we informed we couldn't apply before as she was in bankruptcy, they're asking for document of bankruptcy discharge, HAPPENS THAT I SENT THE DOCUMENT, even if they don't mention it ever, I saw it coming, scanned it and sent it with all the copies of the other documents, now they're asking for it, so now they lost not only my meds, but also my documents.

Insanity x3, my wife was married 3 times before, I submitted her divorce certificate from her last marriage, they are asking in the letter divorce certificates from 2 other previous marriages, this makes absolutely no sense, how would she get married 2 times before the last divorce without presenting the divorce certificates when obtaining new wedding licenses, when we got married we had to present this last divorce certificate I sent to them, this is absolute bu**^*(**&.

Regardless, I just came here to give you guys a heads up and to let you know they are at least working on apps from March 20TH, now I am going to spend the rest of my day calling CIC, pray for me... :-\
Oh, ArtSnow that is just so weak of CIC to lose your documents, not only once but twice! Now you have to pay and get everything done a second time I'm assuming, that's not fair for you guys! :(

My prayers are with you, hopefully they can figure something out for you, since that really doesn't make any sense! Let us know how it goes please!

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
nrajani_99 said:
Hi red gastby we have the same issue my husband is a pr from Singapore . We first got statutory declaration from Singapore consulate after that cic will send a letter that's they need a formal police clearance the u that Letter to do a appeal and Singapore should offer a police clearance with in a month... We still jet to do ours.
When did you apply. I know Tuesdayc is from Singapore as we'll ... Let us know how it goes
I believe there is a separate form with the AIP for non-citizen to apply for police clearance from Singapore. I do not think I saw anything on them not processing for non-citizens. Anyway, do send it out soon before the Chinese New Year such that it doesnèt get delayed. I also emailed them through the email address they provided on the Singapore Police website, and they replied in like 3 working days. So, just drop them an email if you have any question.

Will update when I get the police clearance certs! *hoping*

ArtSnow

Star Member
May 2, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
App. Filed.......
12-03-2013
Doc's Request.
14-01-2014
AOR Received.
20-03-2013
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
07-01-2013
Interview........
05-06-2015
LANDED..........
02-07-2015
Mrs_Canuck said:
Thank you, hockeyfan!

Cirene! OUR TIME IS SO CLOSE NOW! EEE! I'm so excited for us to get news!

ArtSnow, would you be able to go back to the physician that originally did the medical and see if they have the results on file? Maybe you wouldn't have to pay the full cost again but maybe just a small fee to have them reprint/resend the medicals? How long ago did you get your medicals done? Was it January 7th of last year? If that was the case they might have said to resend your medicals as they are now considered expired... ?
They are asking it before they don't have it, it vanished, of course they have expired a week ago, but that is not the reason they are asking for it, it's because they don't have it, as they don't have my wife's bankruptcy discharge, now I have to go and do everything again and pay for everything again... It's absolutely crazy and we have no one to defend us, it's absolutely appaling...
But no point in complain, already calling the Doctor again to book asap...

Tuesdayc

Star Member
Nov 1, 2012
danib said:
CIC sent me the medical report form at the same day AIP. Did you call them?
You are a life savior! I am dumbly waiting for weeks, and it turns out, they forgot to attach the file. Sigh...

Jan 13, 2014
Thanks a lot, computergeek! There really should be a FAQ section pinned at the opt of this thread with answers like yours to the questions like mine:)

I did read the law you're referring to, and I went through the immigration process myself 4 years ago (Federal Skilled Worker program) - so I know that what people say on forums is quite often not exactly (or quite opposite in some cases) to what the law says. I know that the law doesn't require sponsored person to stay in Canada, it's just that in most cases they don't have any proof of their status in Canada and won't be let in should they leave. It does apply to my wife, as she arrived in Canada on tourist visa which had expired a couple of months ago.

As to myself, I just didn't find anything in the law that directly says that the sponsor can or can not leave Canada. So I assumed what you've just said at first, but then I saw people saying it's not allowed so I got a bit worried.

Thanks again:)

angelrhea

Jul 4, 2013
I recevied the landing interview letter last week and it was dated on January 6,2014. The landing appiontment is scheduled for January 17th, 2014, this Friday.

App filed: Jan 21, 2013
OWP sent: Oct 8, 2013
AIP: Nov 19, 2013
OWP received: December 2, 2013
DM: Jan 3, 2014
Landing Date: Jan 17, 2014

Can't wait until the whole process to be done!

salsal31

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
angelrhea said:
I recevied the landing interview letter last week and it was dated on January 6,2014. The landing appiontment is scheduled for January 17th, 2014, this Friday.

App filed: Jan 21, 2013
OWP sent: Oct 8, 2013
AIP: Nov 19, 2013
OWP received: December 2, 2013
DM: Jan 3, 2014
Landing Date: Jan 17, 2014

Can't wait until the whole process to be done!

Where are you landing? All the best and please let us know about your experience.

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
ArtSnow said:
They are asking it before they don't have it, it vanished, of course they have expired a week ago, but that is not the reason they are asking for it, it's because they don't have it, as they don't have my wife's bankruptcy discharge, now I have to go and do everything again and pay for everything again... It's absolutely crazy and we have no one to defend us, it's absolutely appaling...
But no point in complain, already calling the Doctor again to book asap...
Wow ArtSnow, I'm so heartbroken about your situation.

That makes me so mad, I mean, they lost it and they act like it's not their problem. So so unfair :mad:

hockeyfan

Mar 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-03-2013
AOR Received.
15-03-2013
Med's Done....
10-01-2013
Passport Req..
Visa Exempt
VISA ISSUED...
Not yet
LANDED..........
31-05-2014

Cirene

Sep 9, 2013
IELTS Request
No
File Transfer...
No
Med's Request
Sent with Application // PCC: Sent with Application
hockeyfan said:
Thanks!!! Your soon!!!
You're welcome. I just can't wait.

Mrs_Canuck Our time is coming. We are so close, I'll give it a couple weeks. I even paid the Right of Permanent Residence Fee on Friday and mail it that day too.
Hopefully I'll get AIP/DM at the same time :D