Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Ugh why must CIC agents be so busy today? Ugh...come on. I just need to ask a question. :(

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Ugh why must CIC agents be so busy today? Ugh...come on. I just need to ask a question. :(
Still on hold???

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
No they won't even put me on hold. I have tried 3 times and the last time had me in tears. I just can't handle this wait anymore and all I want to do is ask about my application and I can't even do that. :'(

Is there a way to get through to the agent sooner instead of waiting for like 10 minutes going through the menu?

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
No they won't even put me on hold. I have tried 3 times and the last time had me in tears. I just can't handle this wait anymore and all I want to do is ask about my application and I can't even do that. :'(

Is there a way to get through to the agent sooner instead of waiting for like 10 minutes going through the menu?
That's so frustrating! I wish they can move along faster. I hate it! It's just not seem fair!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Well got through but got to a real rude person. He was no help to me at all. Just kept saying "oh we don't work past the July 13 date" (yeah right..) and "call back in 1 week then we will be able to help you" and "it's in normal processing time". Oh really so it makes no difference that in two days from now you should be working past my date and then it will be taken important. HELLO today marks 10 months, tomorrow is one day over and I hate to tell them but that isn't normal processing times. Ugh....I am through with all of this. They are no help to me and no better than e-Cas.

Not to mention he didn't even put me on hold like the others did to check. I am fairly confident that all he did was check my e-Cas. I have no words for how I feel today. Sorry folks but I just don't have it in me. I know everyone says "oh what's another day or week" well its eternity and you have no idea how it feels until you are at that point. I am really afraid that they lost the application or something is wrong with the application. I can't take this wait anymore. :'( And people like him just make it harder. I mean I know they have a job but can they not be a little bit more respectful when they hear how long someone has waited. Come on. Hubby wants me to try again but I won't. I can't handle it. Today is just not my day for news.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Well got through but got to a real rude person. He was no help to me at all. Just kept saying "oh we don't work past the July 13 date" (yeah right..) and "call back in 1 week then we will be able to help you" and "it's in normal processing time". Oh really so it makes no difference that in two days from now you should be working past my date and then it will be taken important. HELLO today marks 10 months, tomorrow is one day over and I hate to tell them but that isn't normal processing times. Ugh....I am through with all of this. They are no help to me and no better than e-Cas.

Not to mention he didn't even put me on hold like the others did to check. I am fairly confident that all he did was check my e-Cas. I have no words for how I feel today. Sorry folks but I just don't have it in me. I know everyone says "oh what's another day or week" well its eternity and you have no idea how it feels until you are at that point. I am really afraid that they lost the application or something is wrong with the application. I can't take this wait anymore. :'( And people like him just make it harder. I mean I know they have a job but can they not be a little bit more respectful when they hear how long someone has waited. Come on. Hubby wants me to try again but I won't. I can't handle it. Today is just not my day for news.

Aarggghhh! I feel for you LoveYoung. Whatever makes you feel better just go ahead and do it. If you don't feel like calling in again today by all means, go out and do something productive. It's one of those days, I hope we hear some good news soon!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
Aarggghhh! I feel for you LoveYoung. Whatever makes you feel better just go ahead and do it. If you don't feel like calling in again today by all means, go out and do something productive. It's one of those days, I hope we hear some good news soon!
Thanks so much for listening to me. Means so much. I know I am whiny and cranky but man this wait is really getting to me especially when I know I should have an answer by now. And how is it fair to skip past mine and everyone else's application to give someone else AIP. What happened to fairness and equality here? I mean I know everyone's case is different but processing a week ahead of mine is a bit much. I am definitely taking the day off to go outside and get some fresh air. It is definitely needed today. Anything to occupy my mind is better than sitting here getting more mad. Thanks for being so understanding. I hope to be my more cheerful self again soon. Lol.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, you have every right to be pissed.

Go out for the next 2 hrs and then come back and call again. Screw them. This is your life your talking about. People do not realize that our lives are put on hold for so long. Not being able to work,travel or plan your life. Honestly, even the 10 month wait is brutal. I hate it when people say at least you get to be together. It's true we do get to be together but the wait get's brutal sometimes.

I met a girl over the weekend and she did the same thing as all of us. Sponsored her husband from China and said that he worked the whole time for cash and they got approved with no problems. No one called there house or visited and he worked the whole time. She said that if he did not work he would have gone stir crazy.

Venting as well today. LOL

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Thanks so much for listening to me. Means so much. I know I am whiny and cranky but man this wait is really getting to me especially when I know I should have an answer by now. And how is it fair to skip past mine and everyone else's application to give someone else AIP. What happened to fairness and equality here? I mean I know everyone's case is different but processing a week ahead of mine is a bit much. I am definitely taking the day off to go outside and get some fresh air. It is definitely needed today. Anything to occupy my mind is better than sitting here getting more mad. Thanks for being so understanding. I hope to be my more cheerful self again soon. Lol.
You don't need to apologize sweetie. You are just human, and as human we have feelings. When I said that my heart was racing when I saw the trackitt update it was literally beating 160 I guess and I was thinking about you. I know too that every application is different and we can't compare everything but we can't help it also. It's sometimes frustrating to know that someone in Vegreville has your file and hasn't done anything to make our wait a little less stressful. I know it's just a job for them but I do hope they don't see our files as just a number, each file represents a family who can't fully function because we have to wait for their decision.

canadiancitizen

Feb 3, 2011
Quebec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 10-2011
Doc's Request.
July 8, 2011
Med's Done....
April-26-2011
LANDED..........
10-04-2012
Love_Young said:
Gin and tonic LY... one will make you feel dizzi the second buzzed and forgetfull.. I told you... before the end of this month... and if you dont have gin and tonic then to bed and sleep or waatch movie cause the more you think you are waiting the longer the wait.... think that after you get the work permit out you will be everyday... so a Gin and Tonic combine with a lot of whining before the hubbie gets home, and of course bad words... no nice words make you feel as well as a SOUP of BAD WORDS!!!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Oh LY....i wish I could make it all go away. Its the worst feeling ever, and it must be awful seeing that on trackitt. You must have an Io that is behind. Don't think to negatively. The decision was probably already made today. I hope you wake up and your ecas is updated. I am sending a great big hug, and get a good cry out, it will help don't hold all that frustration in, its not good for the soul.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Teresalynn, were you approved for both stages at the same time?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
No because we did not send the police checks with the application. My spouse is from the UK and in the guide it said to send the police checks she cic request them. We requested them a few weeks back, and should be getting them in the mail shortly. The. We have to send it off toVegreville.

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
hi everyone...

i haven't been here for awhile i have to take time in the next few days to read all the post. just an update on my papers i got my new interview letter today. landing date is on June 2. hopefully this time i will be landed when i leave the office.

congrats to everyone who got good news. and good luck to everyone who is waiting for their good new :)

take care all of you :) have a good day