Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
lovely20 said:
That will be wonderful LoveYoung! I was just reading thru the replies and saw yours about your phone call yesterday to CIC. So your file hasn't been touched since January? You think they are starting to get slower again and the processing time for AIP now will be 10-11 months? I hope not!
Yeah it definitely would be. :D Well I am sure it has been touched since then, they just haven't seem to update FOSS since then. I doubt they are getting slower. I just think some take longer because they want to approve both stages at the same time or at least try their best to. Don't worry! ;)

Iceyqueen

Mar 2, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
28-06-2011
I guess it's just one of those days for me of feeling down and impatient. My daughter is having a baby in August and I want to be there for that so bad. I keep hoping that everything will be final by then and that I can go down and stay for a couple of weeks. I was there for the other two and it makes me very sad to think I won't be there to see this one come into the world. My daughter and her husband and kids just lost everything they own due to the tornadoes in Alabama and I couldn't even be there to hold them and tell them it would be all right. We can send money and talk on the phone every day but that is just not the same as holding your family in your arms and letting them cry on your shoulder. Yes I guess I am feeling sorry for myself right now and had to come on here to vent. It's just such a long drawn out process that sometimes it really gets to me. I do appreciate everyone here and thank goodness for this lovely online family or I would go insane. Anyway, I will try to keep my chin up and remain strong.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Iceyqueen said:
I guess it's just one of those days for me of feeling down and impatient. My daughter is having a baby in August and I want to be there for that so bad. I keep hoping that everything will be final by then and that I can go down and stay for a couple of weeks. I was there for the other two and it makes me very sad to think I won't be there to see this one come into the world. My daughter and her husband and kids just lost everything they own due to the tornadoes in Alabama and I couldn't even be there to hold them and tell them it would be all right. We can send money and talk on the phone every day but that is just not the same as holding your family in your arms and letting them cry on your shoulder. Yes I guess I am feeling sorry for myself right now and had to come on here to vent. It's just such a long drawn out process that sometimes it really gets to me. I do appreciate everyone here and thank goodness for this lovely online family or I would go insane. Anyway, I will try to keep my chin up and remain strong.
My prayers are with you Icyqueen and your family. I know there are days that we just want to give up, I wish I have the right words to say to comfort you. Hang in there!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Iceyqueen said:
Aww I am so very sorry dear. I can't even begin to imagine. I will be praying for you and your family. Also, for a safe delivery of the baby. I hope that this gets finalized for you soon. Please keep your chin up. We are all here to support you through the tough times and celebrate during the good times. Take care and please let us know how everything goes. *hugs*

Iceyqueen

Mar 2, 2011
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2010
AOR Received.
20-01-2011
Interview........
None
LANDED..........
28-06-2011
Thanks guys, it means a lot to me that you reach out to comfort me :) Now is the time for hot buttered popcorn and a really scary movie so I don't think about this anymore lol

Jurjen

Nov 1, 2010
Québec
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville (inland)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-10-2010
Med's Done....
01-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
19-10-2011 @ Montreal
Hi everyone!

Sorry for my long absence. I used to keep up with the forum in my lunch brakes, but I got fired for wrong reasons in some impulsive moment of my boss after some bad news from the bank. A few days later he re-hired me (probably my direct superiors came to ask "What the hell!?"), but I got relocated to another department where I don't have access to any computer.

Anyways... What's up? I saw on Trackitt that Love Young can expect some news any day now. I'll be rolling my thumbs for you! (Is that a proper saying in English?)

For a long time (at least until March) I wasn't able to log onto eCas. Just tried it and it works finally now! It's good to know that they received it pretty fast after me sending it, in stead of only knowing the date they started processing (which is 1,5 months later).

I've seen some cases of people (on Trackitt) that seem to have received their QSC even before 1st stage approval and that way being able to have both stages processed at the same time. Anyone here with details about that? That would really be great!

Best of all to everyone!
Jurjen

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Glad to see you back here Jurjen. Hope everything is going well with you. I am sorry to hear about your job but glad to hear you got it back. Yeah I should be hearing back soon. Hopefully it will be good news to share and maybe this week. Thank you for rolling your thumbs for me. Hehe. ;D I will be doing the same for you! So good to hear from you. Hope to hear more from you and always wishing you luck.

Take care!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
It's going to be this week, maybe even today LY, stay strong. I think your right. They are probably waiting to approve both stages, or they have slowed down again because the election is over. Anyways good vibes flowing your way. :) :) :) :) :)

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, girl this is your week. I told you that you will know 100% by this Friday. You just wait and see.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
This is my smile in real life right now reading your messages --------> ;D :D
Aww....you guys make me so happy and give me confidence. Thank you so much. *HUGS* :-*

Mona_Barca

Star Member
Mar 31, 2010
Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
Aww....you guys make me so happy and give me confidence. Thank you so much. *HUGS* :-*
LY –
What are your plans for today? Do you feel like calling CIC? I know it is really hard, but I am positive you will hear something good this week.
Best of Luck

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
To LoveYoung,

Go girl! We are all rooting for you this week! I'm sending you good vibes.

To Mona: have you had the chance to figure out your FOSS notes? I re-ordered my husband's last week so I'm hoping to get it early next week. I forgot to attach his consent to my previous request for FOSS.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
WHAT.....WHAT...IS...THIS?!?!?! :eek: :mad:

They applied on July 23rd and are from the US too. They got an e-Cas update today and the AIP/OWP was sent on May 12th. WTF?
What is wrong with mine then? I screamed when I saw that. A whole WEEK ahead of mine and they already have an answer. I hope to goodness I just get approved for both.

Anyway, here is the link for what I am talking about: trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/discuss/family-class/1675

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
To LoveYoung,

Go girl! We are all rooting for you this week! I'm sending you good vibes.
Thank you, thank you, thank you! :D That means so much.

Mona_Barca said:
LY –
What are your plans for today? Do you feel like calling CIC? I know it is really hard, but I am positive you will hear something good this week.
Best of Luck
Well after the recent discovery I saw up above I will be calling CIC. I wasn't going to but now I am a bit concerned. Also, thank you so much for the luck wishes. :-*

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
LY, that link that you sent does not work. Who got approved for July 23?