Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
It's true!!! I didn't think about it. It' s the elections!!! that' why they are going faster......ahahha....LOL
well it could really not be a coincidence, who knows? 8)
I think it could be because of the elections but I mostly think it is because summer is coming up and we all know they can't wait to go on break. I mean who wants to go on vacation and come back to a ton of work you didn't finish before you left. Not anyone I could think of.
But I just hope that means quick approvals for everyone before summer break hits. :D

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Hi everyone

After so much phone calls yesterday my hubby and I decided that I will not travel anymore. It's too complicated and I might be able to comeback. Our mp said I will not have problem when I get to Canada but the problem we might encounter is leaving my country which sucks but it's my home country which is the problem. Thanks everyone for wishing me a good vacation. But my hubby will still go on a vacation with our friend. So for me on Monday I will start applying for a job to keep myself busy and not to think that I should be back home with family :(

And by the way when mp called immigration as soon as he said my name immigration said that they know who he is talking about they admitted it's their fault. And the best thing they can do is expedite my landing interview which is 2 weeks. Which doesnt help at all Cause I am supposed to leave tomorrow. Oh well good luck to everyone. I will tell u the story if I finally land. Cause I think my hubby will give it to them as soon as I get my passport stamped :)

Have a good weekend everyone

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Hmm...I don't know I mean wow so many of seem to want me to be one though. That has to be a good thing, right? Lol. Maybe I should. Don't you have be a citizen for it though?
I found this link Love_Young. i don't know how old it is but there is some casual temporary job available at a place...mmm....called.... vegreville...mmmm.......i ve never heard of this town........did you hear about this town? I guess you don't know anything about it....... :p

they say that they prefer Canadian citizens but Permanent residents are fine......

this link is about temp job in vegreville but maybe there is one in your area, check it out....ehehe....

https://psjobs-emploisfp.psc-cfp.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?toggleLanguage=en&psrsMode=1&poster=146727

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Inlandappl said:
I found this link Love_Young. i don't know how old it is but there is some casual temporary job available at a place...mmm....called.... vegreville...mmmm.......i ve never heard of this town........did you hear about this town? I guess you don't know anything about it....... :p
Haha seriously too funny. It is nice to know that they do accept PR's though. I definitely don't think I would be up for the challenge to work there. It was cool to hear how many work there though. And hearing about Vegreville as a town was neat but I got to say that sometimes just hearing its name makes my heart race so I couldn't handle living there I don't think. I am going to look at the site about the town though for fun. Inlandappl, you should type the address to Vegreville for our apps in Google maps and see where it takes you. It is in the middle of nowhere. Seriously....check it out. :p

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Haha seriously too funny. It is nice to know that they do accept PR's though. I definitely don't think I would be up for the challenge to work there. It was cool to hear how many work there though. And hearing about Vegreville as a town was neat but I got to say that sometimes just hearing its name makes my heart race so I couldn't handle living there I don't think. I am going to look at the site about the town though for fun. Inlandappl, you should type the address to Vegreville for our apps in Google maps and see where it takes you. It is in the middle of nowhere. Seriously....check it out. :p
hey Love Young the link is about a serious CIC job!! i forgot to say in my post, it' s a CIC job

And yes i had checked already where vegreville was. it's famous for a giant egg(sort of sculpture pretty original) and it 's not that far(well a bit) from edmonton but when you try to zoom with google earth the quality is so bad...even a city in Libya has more resolution....LOL...i guess they don't want us to sneak in the CIC vegreville office to check which application they are working on

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Inlandappl said:
hey Love Young the link is about a serious CIC job!! i forgot to say in my post, it' s a CIC job

And yes i had checked already where vegreville was. it's famous for a giant egg(sort of sculpture pretty original) and it 's not that far(well a bit) from edmonton but when you try to zoom with google earth the quality is so bad...even a city in Libya has more resolution....LOL...i guess they don't want us to sneak in the CIC vegreville office to check which application they are working on
Oh yeah I knew it was a real job. Still, I am not sure, do you think I would be good for something like that?
How do you even get in that career? I know someone my hubby talked to at work is going to school to be an IO.
And yeah the egg is pretty cool and definitely original. The resolution is for sure bad but as you said I think it is mainly to protect the privacy of the office. Just like how the FBI is out in the middle of nowhere as well. It is like that for a reason.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Oh yeah I knew it was a real job. Still, I am not sure, do you think I would be good for something like that?
How do you even get in that career? I know someone my hubby talked to at work is going to school to be an IO.
And yeah the egg is pretty cool and definitely original. The resolution is for sure bad but as you said I think it is mainly to protect the privacy of the office. Just like how the FBI is out in the middle of nowhere as well. It is like that for a reason.
Of course you would be good, i'm pretty sure you would be very professional. you demonstrated it a lot in this forum. If you are really interested you should really check if in your area if there are job openings in this field.... ;D

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
The best part of the add for me: education requirement 2 years of secondary school lol! ;D ;D ;D
CIC doesn`t set very high standards,eh? It`s brilliant that you found it Inlandappl!
Now I might send them my resume right away, Vegreville is not that far from Fort McMurray...

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
ditta said:
The best part of the add for me: education requirement 2 years of secondary school lol! ;D ;D ;D
CIC doesn`t set very high standards,eh? It`s brilliant that you found it Inlandappl!
Now I might send them my resume right away, Vegreville is not that far from Fort McMurray...
Eheh i always google things and they appear..... ;D check if fort mc murray is incuded in the exceptions of those towns far from vegreville because it is 440 km from vegreville and here they set a limit of 300 km.
also from the link we know how many people are currently employed there: 250..... i don't know if thats enough to cope with all these applications.....

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
sarahLDC said:
Dito ako sa Edmonton,North. CtizenPinoy din asawa ko. July 2010 kami kinasal.Ito numero ko
pito,walo,zero,siyam, pito,apat,siyam,apat, apat, uno.
Hi just wondering if u got my personal messages n i texted u too with this #

Mark_Anna

Nov 23, 2010
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-04-2014
Doc's Request.
07-07-2014
Interview........
19-02-2015 Citizenship test
LANDED..........
30-01-2012
Hello Friends,
Boasorte how are you? Your police clearance arrived or not yet? I am in third week of waiting for police clearance from my country of origin as soon as it will arrive, I will send it to immigration. Is there anyone also in inland catagory waiting for the same thing?!

Thanks for your support & Help.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Wow, 250 people work there. I thought it was like 50 people considering how slow they go ::)

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

change of e-cas!!!!!!!

We received your application for permanent residence on July 6, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 15, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on November 1, 2010. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on April 29, 2011 to xxxxxxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us:

What does that mean? AIP or PR?

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

url=http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys.php]
[/url]

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
OMG, Inlandappl, that is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You must be stoked.

When they say that a decision has been made, is it always good or can it be bad too?

I hope you are doing the dance of joy right now!