INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

Cmilo

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
That guy has no idea what he is talking about. Service Canada can't help anyone get a permit. They can issue a SIN but only if you already have a work permit or PR. Could he seriously not be willing to wait to hire you after a couple of more weeks of waiting? If he is really interested in hiring you, he would wait. That is just my 2 cents though.
Thats what I thought! Im pretty sure service canada has nothing to do with it. thats why i wanted to ask you guys, i wanted to confirm.
Im pretty sure he could wait but the thing is that he kind of needs a date and i dont know what to tell him.
when do you think i might be able to get my AIP / OWP? i know its hard to tell but some people just wont get the idea of us waiting for SO long ...

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Always good to check in on things. Glad you felt comfortable to.
Yeah, I know what you mean, they just can't grasp that there isn't a certain time to go by.
I would either say 2-3 weeks or to be on the safe side say 3-4 weeks but that it could be sooner.

Teriskier said:
Hey Inlanders

Quick question, do you think it is appropriate to order FOSS notes? I applied in September of 2010, would I actually find useful information in the 100 page document? Also, what is the contact info if I do decide to order them.

Thanks for the advice.
You would be okay to order your FOSS notes. You can order them whenever you want and as many times as you would like.
And not every FOSS notes that are received are 100 pages. They differ from case to case. Like mine was 26 pages last time I ordered them. And usually it won't pertain a lot of information but it will tell you if they received the medicals, started background checks, receipts, application, etc.

Cmilo

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Everything would be so much easier if i got AIP soon!
its been 9 months and 23 days today. No e-cas update, No automated service update either :'(

jesse_love

Nov 30, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
I was so busy with paperwork these days. i have received a letter from CIC.. They asked me to provide more information. So sad!! I don't know how long it may take to process my application after they received my additional information.
I hope everybody could advice me on what I should submit to CIC. Followings are information that they tell me in the letter.

To continue processing your application, more information is required:
1. 2 passport photos of yourself.
2. medical examination ....
3. Police check from your home country.
4. provide more details about your relationship with your spouse: how did you meet your spouse? How did your relationship develop? was there a wedding arranged? who arranged it? When and where? was there a reception after your wedding? did you go on honeymoon? provide any details that can establish your relationship is genuine.

I already did the first three, but how about the last one? I remember those details were all in the permanent application already. I don't understand why they ask them again. I am wondering whether there is something wrong in my application. ??? Even about the passport photos, I had them with the application already, and now they ask them again.
Is that bad news? ??????
Please advice me.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Cmilo said:
Everything would be so much easier if i got AIP soon!
its been 9 months and 23 days today. No e-cas update, No automated service update either :'(
I know. *hugs* It is really tough isn't it? I hope this wait ends soon for you.
I want the timeline to go faster for all of us here and with positive decisions.
So hard to wait with uncertainty. We got to stick through it together though and keep our chin up.
This is only temporary.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
jesse_love said:
Hi everybody,
I was so busy with paperwork these days. i have received a letter from CIC.. They asked me to provide more information. So sad!! I don't know how long it may take to process my application after they received my additional information.
I hope everybody could advice me on what I should submit to CIC. Followings are information that they tell me in the letter.

4. provide more details about your relationship with your spouse: how did you meet your spouse? How did your relationship develop? was there a wedding arranged? who arranged it? When and where? was there a reception after your wedding? did you go on honeymoon? provide any details that can establish your relationship is genuine.

I already did the first three, but how about the last one? I remember those details were all in the permanent application already. I don't understand why they ask them again. I am wondering whether there is something wrong in my application. ??? Even about the passport photos, I had them with the application already, and now they ask them again.
Is that bad news? ??????
Please advice me.
Wow, I hope they just sent you a letter intended for someone else. That is a lot to request. All of that is to be included with the initial application. I don't want to get you down but I am afraid they lost a lot of your application. To be on the safe side try to gather up that stuff while you can but order your FOSS notes. Fax them in so they get the request sooner and you receive them sooner. It should give you an idea as to what is going on. Also, maybe consider contacting an MP and get them to get in touch with immigration to know whether they lost your documents or not. I am so so sorry jesse_love, this scares me. I hope you can get this resolved soon and wish you lots of luck. Keep us up to date and keep your chin up.

Cmilo

Mar 5, 2011
Montreal, Quebec
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Love_Young said:
I know. *hugs* It is really tough isn't it? I hope this wait ends soon for you.
I want the timeline to go faster for all of us here and with positive decisions.
So hard to wait with uncertainty. We got to stick through it together though and keep our chin up.
This is only temporary.
Thank you L_Y its so nice we all have each other. I hope we get some good news really soon and we can celebrate together!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Cmilo said:
Thank you L_Y its so nice we all have each other. I hope we get some good news really soon and we can celebrate together!
Aww you're welcome Cmilo. It is very nice to have each other.
I hope our day comes soon and we can celebrate together. It will be amazing.

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
jesse_love said:
Hi everybody,

Is that bad news? ??????
Please advice me.
they might have lost ur papers. and they ask again. they are capable of that...
that sucks but nothing u can do, just make everything ready, answer questions and send as soon as possible. good luck!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
jesse_love said:
Hi everybody,

Is that bad news? ??????
Please advice me.

I feel for you, so frustrating. How long ago did they ask you for this information? just get it them as soon as possible so it doesn't hold up your application even longer.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just an update: Today I called CIC and the agent asked me to call them back if I don't receive any letter regarding first stage approval by April 4th. Nothing else. What does this mean?

They received my application on June 01, 2010. Till date there is no information available on e-cas, absolutely nothing, which is very strange to me.

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
APPROACH FOR LANDING INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!

My FAv IO in the WHOLE entire world called me a few minutes ago with my Landing date!!!!!!....
OMG im gonna faint with excitement!!.....
March 29th!. next week on Tuiesday @ 10.45 is my landing date!!!. HAHAHAHAHA
this is NOT happenign right now???.
I told her she is my favorite person right now!!> she was just as excited as me!. she even told me she had been routing for me and she was laugh/crying with me!.

Amandahsu i HOPE you get her!!!!

SO landing date is March 29th 2011!!... haHAHAHAH
Best of Luck everyone!!!....

Black-Berry

Jul 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville And Nanaimo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25/01/10
Doc's Request.
27/07/10
File Transfer...
20/10/10
Interview........
November 29th, 2010
LANDED..........
March 29th, 2011
In total... my process has taken 14months and 4 days!!....

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
chandu007 said:
Just an update: Today I called CIC and the agent asked me to call them back if I don't receive any letter regarding first stage approval by April 4th. Nothing else. What does this mean?

They received my application on June 01, 2010. Till date there is no information available on e-cas, absolutely nothing, which is very strange to me.
It sounds like your going to receive AIP. Think positive!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Black-Berry said:
APPROACH FOR LANDING INSTRUCTIONS!!!!!!

My FAv IO in the WHOLE entire world called me a few minutes ago with my Landing date!!!!!!....
OMG im gonna faint with excitement!!.....
March 29th!. next week on Tuiesday @ 10.45 is my landing date!!!. HAHAHAHAHA
this is NOT happenign right now???.
I told her she is my favorite person right now!!> she was just as excited as me!. she even told me she had been routing for me and she was laugh/crying with me!.

Amandahsu i HOPE you get her!!!!

SO landing date is March 29th 2011!!... haHAHAHAH
Best of Luck everyone!!!....

CONGRATS.....what a relief!