+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

INLAND APPLICATIONS 2010

lilly_inland

Star Member
Sep 16, 2010
Mark_Anna said:
Hello Friends,

Seems like we all are in the same boat.......

Rubykate, TheresaLynn, zzbf327, lilly_inland, sophie100, lessen, ditta,

You guys are also waiting for police clearance from country of origin like me after A.I.P & O.W.P ?!
No, I submitted all police clearance certificates when I first submitted my inland application. The processing of my application has been completed, just waiting for a landing interview appointment from the Kitchener office.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I know I may get my hopes up but I hope they are at least working up to July 8th because then I could be half way certain I will get an answer sometime next week. Preferably the beginning of next week would be nice. Checked e-Cas today and of course there isn't anything yet, didn't expect there to be yet but I figured it wouldn't hurt to try. I don't really want to call just because it would make me more nervous with that music they play while you wait and I if I heard the word "transferred" I would probably fuss at them even though it wouldn't be their fault. I guess I will just wait for e-Cas to update then.

By the way no one has answered me yet but is the brown envelope that the AIP decision comes in the same type of brown envelope you get for visitor extensions or is it more like the FOSS note brown envelope?

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi LY,

Maybe if you call you would get good news sooner. Applications started 2 days before you have been approved so... I am sure you are more than close. Good luck!!

Pepe

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
pepe261 said:
Hi LY,

Maybe if you call you would get good news sooner. Applications started 2 days before you have been approved so... I am sure you are more than close. Good luck!!

Pepe
2 days? More like 10 days lol. But yeah I am confident we are very VERY close now.
I probably would get good news sooner but I don't know, calling there just makes me nervous. Lol.
Maybe I will call on Friday if I get too anxious. What do you think?

Gemauru

Mar 28, 2011
Mississauga
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-03-2011
AOR Received.
AIP 26-03-2012
Med's Done....
11-11-2010
LANDED..........
14-03-2012
Love_Young said:
2 days? More like 10 days lol. But yeah I am confident we are very VERY close now.
I probably would get good news sooner but I don't know, calling there just makes me nervous. Lol.

Let's wait until they update the cic... If the date is before July 09, you wait to call till Friday. ::)
If they post July 10 or later.... You call today ;D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
mmm... I think that it is going to depend on how CIC update the website. Because they usually are 10 days more advance than they say in the website. Therefore, if they say they are working on applications received on July 6, you should totally call them.
I pray every day for all of us...

Cheers

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
I am praying for good news for all of us too pepe261.

And I completely agree with both of you. I did try checking my status too on the automated phone service on the CIC number but nothing new there though. However, I tried to check for work permit status too and it acknowledged when that was received. I don't think they used to do that before. Perhaps that is a good sign then. Hmm...I am sorry for being impatient everyone but I am sure you all know how I feel or you will soon. Lol. :D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
I am praying for good news for all of us too pepe261.

And I completely agree with both of you. I did try checking my status too on the automated phone service on the CIC number but nothing new there though. However, I tried to check for work permit status too and it acknowledged when that was received. I don't think they used to do that before. Perhaps that is a good sign then. Hmm...I am sorry for being impatient everyone but I am sure you all know how I feel or you will soon. Lol. :D
One question LY,

how do you check the work permit status?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
You call the main CIC number: 1-888-242-2100
Then it will ask you what service to use the automated system for, choose number 2 to check application status, then from there you check any application status. Work permit option is number 7.

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Love_Young said:
You call the main CIC number: 1-888-242-2100
Then it will ask you what service to use the automated system for, choose number 2 to check application status, then from there you check any application status. Work permit option is number 7.
Thanks!

kieran123

Star Member
Jul 5, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-08-10
Med's Done....
June 2010
Man it is getting close. I can't wait to see the status change on E-Cas

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Haha I know right kieran123. I can't wait either. I just hope it is good news for both of us when we get an e-Cas update.
Good luck to everyone.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Love_Young said:
Thanks Inlandappl but I am aware of what it states as the general obligations but I also studied this process for 10 months before sending in the application. Now I do note that this particular thing is from the FSW guide but I can assume that the rules for police certificates aren't far off as I have had this stated to me as well before. Plus it makes a lot of sense.

"Please ensure that your certificates were not issued more than three months earlier. Police certificates are generally valid for 12 months from the date they are issued. However, if a final decision is not made on your application before the expiry of your police certificate, the visa office may request that you provide a new one."

Hope it helps.
it's funny my "decision made" status was on the 29 th of april 2011 and my police certificate had been issued on the 24 th of April 2010, so officially it would have expired, unless they took a decision on my application a few days earlier, maybe thats why they did it....thanks for the info Love_
young

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
I just got our brown envelopes L_Y, it is the same big format as they usually send extensions, ect. in. My fingers are cressed for you, I`m positive that you get AIP/PR at the same time. :-*

Mark_Anna, I submitted the police clearances with my original application and just to make sure, I got new ones before I was very close to the AIP date. I wanted to avoid anything that can slow the process down. I was approved for AIP/PR at the same time and I do think it was because I sent everything all together and my polices clearances were in the 1 year validity period. Try to get them as soon as you can, but be prepared to wait an additional 90 days from the time they receive them. Usually it takes that long to look at your file again after additional documents are added. Good luck!