File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love-young, I found out AVRES from someone on another CIC website , It took me eons to find out too , I was in a panic wondering what it meant , I think what it means is, CSIS call up CIC and tell them by phone maybe ??? OMG I hope they havent listened to my calls LOL that would be amusing to say the least !

I also believe that when your close to getting PR, and your Criminalty ( RCMP) check has expired they call for another one which only takes 3 months I think ?

I think your closer to PR than what you think girl ! seem as though your FOSS say AVRES SECURITY ! is there anything about your medical ? at the side of my Medical is says Y as in meds received yes.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
It would be interesting to find out more about it though.
Hopefully it is nothing but good news. And do you really think I could be? That would be great.

Well where do I look to find if it is received? It says the creation date was in Aug 2010 and also says the same date for "date appr/denied". It says my medical profile is M1/9 and my Med Diag is NV-R53. I am hoping those are normal and okay as many people says that theirs says the same thing about medical. What about you?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY, when they request RCMP checks during first stage it's a very good sign you will get AIP and PR at the same time. I think that's why they are requesting them so early now so they can finish up the files. Think positive. :)

Ditta don't worry at all. You will hear something very soon. One day we called and they said there was no decision and they next day we called and the decision was made. Everyday is a new day. Stay strong I know it's very hard.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I found this a while back but it may help deciphering FOSS notes

http://www.canada-city.ca/canada-immigration/posting.php?messageid=21936

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
It would be interesting to find out more about it though.
Hopefully it is nothing but good news. And do you really think I could be? That would be great.

Well where do I look to find if it is received? It says the creation date was in Aug 2010 and also says the same date for "date appr/denied". It says my medical profile is M1/9 and my Med Diag is NV-R53. I am hoping those are normal and okay as many people says that theirs says the same thing about medical. What about you?
if its not on these FOSS it will come in the next lot dont worry ! and my meds only have a Y at the side of them , no letters or anything ???

dont know why it says date appr/denied . mine never said that ..only creation date and expiry date which is 2015 :eek: wonder why it says 2015 ? argggggggg no more waiting lol

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
LY, when they request RCMP checks during first stage it's a very good sign you will get AIP and PR at the same time. I think that's why they are requesting them so early now so they can finish up the files. Think positive. :)
Thank TL. You keep my spirits high. I had been wondering the same thing. I mean if they are running RCMP checks on me then they must be wanting to give me AIP but just want to make sure I am not inadmissible for criminal reasons. What do you think? Plus don't they usually do the RCMP part when they are ready to give PR? If that is the case then they could have already potentially found me eligible for AIP but now assessing the PR portion too. I would be so happy if I was approved for both. OMG I am getting excited just thinking about it. LOL. :D

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Thank you TL for the link. Seems like it is more about CAIPS though. Why hasn't someone come up with a FOSS one yet. That would be nice.

Really eye, yours doesn't have an appr/denied date listed?
Mine says it was appr/denied on Aug 6, 2010 and the creation date was Aug 12, 2010.
Doesn't say anything about expiry though. But does list my medical profile, med diag, ims doctor #, and that is about it.
I guess I could assume that if the medical were to be denied then they wouldn't have created a file for it? Blah...I don't know anymore with this stuff. You think you end figuring it out and then you don't. *sigh*

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Well they requested rcmp for my spouse 2 months before granting aip, i have a feeling they BF's our file and granted aip once they received the results. That's what I think but i can't be certain. I really think your going to get AIP. I am watching a commercial on TV for the Conservative party and it's Steven Harper giving an inspirational speech about how great Canada is. I have to agree I love my country and I know each and everyone of you on this forum will be a Canadian. So happy for all of you and be patient it will happen.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
Thank you TL for the link. Seems like it is more about CAIPS though. Why hasn't someone come up with a FOSS one yet. That would be nice.

Really eye, yours doesn't have an appr/denied date listed?
Mine says it was appr/denied on Aug 6, 2010 and the creation date was Aug 12, 2010.
Doesn't say anything about expiry though. But does list my medical profile, med diag, ims doctor #, and that is about it.
I guess I could assume that if the medical were to be denied then they wouldn't have created a file for it? Blah...I don't know anymore with this stuff. You think you end figuring it out and then you don't. *sigh*
Mine only say The interviewing IO granted me AIP in August 09 and I have recieved first stage of approval, but I already knew that 2 years ago . so maybe its the same thing ? I dont know anymore LOL.

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
eye, why is your timeline so long?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
TeresaLynn said:
Well they requested rcmp for my spouse 2 months before granting aip, i have a feeling they BF's our file and granted aip once they received the results. That's what I think but i can't be certain. I really think your going to get AIP. I am watching a commercial on TV for the Conservative party and it's Steven Harper giving an inspirational speech about how great Canada is. I have to agree I love my country and I know each and everyone of you on this forum will be a Canadian. So happy for all of you and be patient it will happen.
Well that is good news. I mean I am thinking why would they run an RCMP check on someone if they weren't interested in giving them PR in the future? Because in my search in learning more, it seems they don't have to run RCMP nor medical assessment checks to give AIP. They only usually do that to make sure you aren't inadmissible on those grounds to issue PR. I hoping that is the case for us too. As yes, I will definitely be a proud Canadian and will cry tears of joy when I take the oath. I can't wait for that day to come. I am feeling somewhat more relief but naturally still on my toes wondering how things will pan out for us. It would just be nice to know that in 2-3 weeks our worries we have had could be over. Aww...what a wonderful feeling that will be. :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
angtao said:
eye, why is your timeline so long?
Probably because I had to have a CSIS interview, which added 1 more year to my PR application, and it sucks trust me!

I pray to God that Im at the end now, its like being on trial for something :(

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Also Love-young, FOSS come in weekly portions ;)
I only got one lot....

kiwikris

Oct 23, 2010
Ottawa, On
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville and Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-01-2010
AOR Received.
25-10-10
Med's Done....
18-09-2009
LANDED..........
08 Sep 2011
ditta said:
I called them yesterday and I got a lady who said that there is no decesion yet, but I should hear something by the middle of May?! So I was like, whatever, I`m not going to tell her about others getting approved and applied on the 23rd...I actually called to ask when they approved my WP exactly and it turned out on the 6th...I`m just hoping it did not get lost in the mail :(
I`m really anxious, I want AIP so bad.Like everyone of us. ;)
Ditta!! You will for sure get it next week! That women has NO idea what she was talking about, that would mean the processing date wouldn't change between now and the middle of May!! LY is right sometimes I think they just say whatever to get you off the phone and so as not to have a go at them for them not knowing...which would be honest of them. I was told I would have PR by end of May but then the next time I called they said timeframe unknown! So call often!

Good luck and I hope you get both!!! :) ;D

pepe261

Star Member
Apr 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-11-2010
Med's Done....
02-Nov-2010
Interview........
1-Dic-2011
Hi all,

I wanted to share with you. Those that can vote, please try to do it and be smart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bcptS3RSvyY

pepe