Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Venemex said:
Jajaja!
Thanks a lot to all of you, hope my landing goes well, and sorry to be without emotion in my previous message, I just got stolen my wallet with all my info and my husband info, and my daughter info, credit cards, bank info driver liscense, medical card and everything in thereeeee!!! I just wanted to cry. I guess I am now recovering and yes I am happy for my landing.
I applied in January 27 2010 and getting landing interview on April 28th, so I believe the complete process was 1 year and 3 months exact. But I am from Montreal. Always takes longer!!!
I believe I will be moving to my beutifull english provinces anytime, :p
And of course I will let you know how it goes about my landing interview.
I wish to all of you the best in your process and I am happy to hear that finally CIC is working faster, jejeje!!!
See you again on April 28th?? jeje
By the way, Blacberry how was your landing party?
Oh I am so very sorry to hear that. I hope that you can recover it soon. Yeah, too bad Montreal has to take a bit longer but glad your time is near. What province do you plan to move to? And I will be here and can't wait to hear about your landing. Yay! Fun times. I too am glad to hear it is going faster. If I am lucky, I might hear something in 2-3 weeks. Woohoo, I hope it will be good. Okay, I will be hear waiting for your story. ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
Mine came in portions the 1st time, and also they will be ths time too, as there is a letter attached saying more details will be sent to you when they have been in touch with another person at the FOSS department.

I guess if there wasnt much info on your 1st FOSS thats why they sent them all together ???
Well it says this on the letter. Did yours say this too?
"Enclosed is a portion of the personal information to which you are entitled under section 12(1) of the Privacy Act, which only permits you access to information about yourself. There has been information identified on your file which has been sent to Access to Information and Privacy Department in Ottawa for possible exemption. If these documents are exempted, the information will not be released to you."
:-X The only thing I could potentially think of it to be is stuff about hubby and his eligibility to sponsor because it said they gave all the stuff about me. What do you think? Did your second portion include stuff about your hubby? Did you get the second portion and if so how long did it take?

P.S. Did yours say the say the same thing about the RCMP checks as well or not?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
zzbf327 said:
Hi everyone,

I called CIC just now,and confirmed that I just got AIP on Apr.19,2011 .My ecase hasn't been updated yet until now

"We received your application for permanent residence on Jul.21, 2010.

We started processing your application on Aug 27, 2010."
Congrats but I am sure you made an error. Maybe you mean it was received on "Jun 21st"?
Get back to us and let us know. Again "CONGRATULATIONS".

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love-young;

Yes mine said exactly the same thing and they are sending more FOSS out too , RCMP was done last year according to 1st FOSS and they just said passed at the side of it , my medicals say ; OVRES MEDICALS' whereas 1st lot said 'AVRES SECURITY' but the 2nd lot dont say anything about security , so I guess they will follow ::)

I think 'R' at the side of RCMP in your case could either mean, Requested or Received, if Received theres no decision yet and thats your criminaly check and not your security check.

My 1st set said my hubby was elligable to sponser me and the interviewing officer was happy to declare us a genuine married couple and not for immigration purpose's.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Also Love-young, FOSS come in weekly portions ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
Mine says "Overs Health" too. The only spot I really have "Avres Security" listed is where they list the work in progress.
Down on the bottom it says (R) stand for Remarks so that is what I assumed it meant. I can't understand why they would have it listed twice on the same day and one have the (R) next to it though. And it doesn't say whether it was "passed" or not. Hopefully the second portion (if they give it to us) will say something good about our relationship.

Does anyone agree that they should send us forms explaining the codes? I mean that would be so much easier.
So I guess I will look forward to my second portion getting here next week. Hopefully sooner.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
By the way heads up lessen and ditta. You should both be hearing something soon.
I am also hoping that this 11 day thing keeps up but if that is the case then they could be working upto July 6th applications this week.
And if that is the case, I could be getting news next week or the very next week after that. I hope this quick processing time stays like this. :p GOOD LUCK to everyone. I am waiting to celebrate with you all.

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
I have question if anyone can suggest anything. So hubby and I got married July 2010 and sent the application August 2010, at that time all we have as proof was our marriage certificate, pictures of our trips together and a short essay on how we met and how the relationship progressed. I was wondering now that I have additional proof, like including him as a beneficiary on my rrsp, pension plan and insurance, joint account and leases, more pictures of trips taken together since August 2010 should I go ahead and send those documents? I am also pregnant and we are in the process of including him as a guardian to my 7 year old daughter.

What are your thoughts on these? Now that they are working on end of June applications I'm more stressed out. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if we should have sent more proof.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
I have question if anyone can suggest anything. So hubby and I got married July 2010 and sent the application August 2010, at that time all we have as proof was our marriage certificate, pictures of our trips together and a short essay on how we met and how the relationship progressed. I was wondering now that I have additional proof, like including him as a beneficiary on my rrsp, pension plan and insurance, joint account and leases, more pictures of trips taken together since August 2010 should I go ahead and send those documents? I am also pregnant and we are in the process of including him as a guardian to my 7 year old daughter.

What are your thoughts on these? Now that they are working on end of June applications I'm more stressed out. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night wondering if we should have sent more proof.
Well I can tell you now that it isn't always about "quantity" but more "quality". I, however, sent everything under the sun we had at the time (we have even more now) just so I wouldn't have the same worries you have now. I don't think it would be a good idea to send the evidence now because you risk the chance of it either being lost or not even added in time. I mean I sent my FBI clearance to be attached in Oct 2010 and it wasn't attached until Jan 2011, so go figure. You just don't ever know with them. I think what you included is still really good, it REALLY is. And as long as you explained things clearly you should be fine, not to mention you included a letter describing the relationship which we did as well, and that is also a great piece to have. In my opinion, if they wanted more they would have asked by now. Did you include proof from before the marriage as well? And besides if the need more proof at least you can relax in knowing you do have it. Some just have a few things and that is it and when it comes time for CIC to ask for more proof they don't have it, so at least you don't have to worry about that. In my opinion, you still have quality evidence. Keep your chin up. :-*

P.S. I think we are all our own worst critics. I know I am. Lol. ;)

lovely20

Mar 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 12, 2010
Love_Young said:
Well I can tell you now that it isn't always about "quantity" but more "quality". I, however, sent everything under the sun we had at the time (we have even more now) just so I wouldn't have the same worries you have now. I don't think it would be a good idea to send the evidence now because you risk the chance of it either being lost or not even added in time. I mean I sent my FBI clearance to be attached in Oct 2010 and it wasn't attached until Jan 2011, so go figure. You just don't ever know with them. I think what you included is still really good, it REALLY is. And as long as you explained things clearly you should be fine, not to mention you included a letter describing the relationship which we did as well, and that is also a great piece to have. In my opinion, if they wanted more they would have asked by now. Did you include proof from before the marriage as well? And besides if the need more proof at least you can relax in knowing you do have it. Some just have a few things and that is it and when it comes time for CIC to ask for more proof they don't have it, so at least you don't have to worry about that. In my opinion, you still have quality evidence. Keep your chin up. :-*

P.S. I think we are all our own worst critics. I know I am. Lol. ;)

Thanks LoveYoung! I'm so glad I have you guys around, you keep me sane. Don't know if it's the hormones or I'm naturally obsessive about stuff. Well, I guess I just to need to relax and hope for the best. I know in the end, true love and the truth prevails.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
lovely20 said:
Thanks LoveYoung! I'm so glad I have you guys around, you keep me sane. Don't know if it's the hormones or I'm naturally obsessive about stuff. Well, I guess I just to need to relax and hope for the best. I know in the end, true love and the truth prevails.
You're most welcome. I try really hard to help comfort everyone through the wait because we all know just how hard it is.
Everyone keeps me sane as well. I mean you have seen how many days I have doubted that we didn't do something right etc etc. The wait and process doesn't help our nerves. I think it is essentially both lol. At least you have an excuse with your pregnancy hormones, I don't. It is hard to relax but as you said love and truth prevails. And I believe that with my whole heart. Let's keep each other strong. Not much longer for either of us. Besides if it makes you feel better, I too, worry that they stuff I sent wasn't good enough. I think we all do at some point.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
Mine says "Overs Health" too. The only spot I really have "Avres Security" listed is where they list the work in progress.
Down on the bottom it says (R) stand for Remarks so that is what I assumed it meant. I can't understand why they would have it listed twice on the same day and one have the (R) next to it though. And it doesn't say whether it was "passed" or not. Hopefully the second portion (if they give it to us) will say something good about our relationship.

Does anyone agree that they should send us forms explaining the codes? I mean that would be so much easier.
So I guess I will look forward to my second portion getting here next week. Hopefully sooner.

My 1st FOSS also said WIP AVRES SECURITY..AVRES means, AUTOMATED VOICE RECORDED SERVICE.

So just have to wait for my next FOSS to see what is next in WIP as it only said on the 1st page of 2nd FOSS OVRES HEALTH.

I think the R means remarks, and there probably are no remarks ,, usually it would say req, meaning requested.

Your going through Security checks by the sound of it .

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
eyeoftheocean said:
My 1st FOSS also said WIP AVRES SECURITY..AVRES means, AUTOMATED VOICE RECORDED SERVICE.

So just have to wait for my next FOSS to see what is next in WIP as it only said on the 1st page of 2nd FOSS OVRES HEALTH.

I think the R means remarks, and there probably are no remarks ,, usually it would say req, meaning requested.

Your going through Security checks by the sound of it .
:eek: Eeek....I don't like the sound of the "Automated Voice Recorded Service" thing. Like is that they recorded us talking to the CIC agents or their voice recordings? How did you find that out?
Well my FOSS says "RCMP Check Requested" for two spots on Jan 28th but once of them says (R) next to it. Does that make sense?
And I can't see why there would be anything complicated with the checks because my FBI and state clearance came out clear and I don't have anything at the RCMP either. So I can't see what remarks would be on there. Maybe they just said I passed or something or that nothing showed up. Hmm...I don't know. ::)

P.S. How can you find out if you passed the medical or not?

ditta

Oct 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-10
Med's Done....
20-06-10
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
02-06-11
I called them yesterday and I got a lady who said that there is no decesion yet, but I should hear something by the middle of May?! So I was like, whatever, I`m not going to tell her about others getting approved and applied on the 23rd...I actually called to ask when they approved my WP exactly and it turned out on the 6th...I`m just hoping it did not get lost in the mail :(
I`m really anxious, I want AIP so bad.Like everyone of us. ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
ditta said:
I called them yesterday and I got a lady who said that there is no decesion yet, but I should hear something by the middle of May?! So I was like, whatever, I`m not going to tell her about others getting approved and applied on the 23rd...I actually called to ask when they approved my WP exactly and it turned out on the 6th...I`m just hoping it did not get lost in the mail :(
I`m really anxious, I want AIP so bad.Like everyone of us. ;)
Seriously, some agents just can't be trusted. And some are just set to say the same 'ole standard stuff and nothing else.
I read that I was like :eek: you got to be kidding me. Did she not even look at the processing up to date on their site. Puh-lease!!
On a side note, my heart started fluttering because I saw you posted and I was thinking "OMG yes, she got AIP." Then I saw your posts and I was like... :(. It should be really REALLY soon though ditta. I will be waiting for your posts about getting approved. Can't wait.