Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for voting so far. We have had more votes this time than last time which is wonderful.
Also, I just want to say CONGRATULATIONS to Mark_Anna on receiving AIP. So glad you shared this wonderful news with us.
I know it doesn't just uplift my spirits to see that but everyone else's too.

P.S. TeresaLynn, please stay strong girl. Your turn will come this week for sure. And as komar stated and as well as I stated before, they do update on the weekend as well. So just keep your head up! :-*

HERE IS TO ALL OF YOU WITH GOOD NEWS! :D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Thanks Love Young. Today is a better day, beside the fact I woke up with a cold, and can't breath. It's a beautiful day out. We had our first BBQ for the season. We grilled up hamburgers and made homemade fries yum. I am looking forward to the week ahead, and hoping for good news.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Aww so very glad to hear that from you TL, aside from your cold. I hope your cold goes away soon.
We too had our first BBQ of the season tonight. Mmm...just got finished with it. And last night we hung out with friends having a good time with a few drinks which we don't usually do (the few drinks part I mean lol). I am so excited for summer. The days are so pretty again finally.

I pray that we all get good news soon so we can celebrate this summer with tons of fun and relaxation. ;)

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear LY --

This is the first and only letter that I received from CIC, 3 pages, 1st page is the original letter, stating "I am pleased to advise you that the processing of your application of permanent residence will be finalized at an interview that has been scheduled for: DATE:, TIME:, LOCATION:", btw location is Scarborough, ON. They asked me to bring "satisfactory original identity documents", "Your sponsor if you are being landed under the in-Canada Class", "2 Photos for each person on this application taken within the last 12 months - see enclosed appendix for specifications", some other items, that aren't applicable to me. At the end of the letter it states, "For your convenience, Service Canada representatives will be at this interview to assist you in obtaining your new Social Insurance Number, provided you meet the proof-of-identity requirements".

2nd page is about missing original identity document and 3rd page is about photo specification.

We also received a call from CIC on Friday, April 1st where a lady officer said that she was looking at my application and asked me if I have any dependent(s) in Canada or outside and asked me to expect a letter by one week. Thats all.

I believe, they will be approving PR (isn't it?) since they didn't send me anything related to AIP or Open Work Permit since I applied for that too.

Love_Young said:
Aww thanks. I think I will hear something in about a month. Yay! Hopefully it is good.
And I would love to meet up. So nice meeting people especially someone from here.

Aww sweet thank you Material. :-*

Hey there chandu007, I have been waiting to hear from you. Could you contact CIC for us and let us know if you got AIP or PR?
I am wondering if you got approved for both at the same time but then it would be weird that you didn't get a letter. What did you it say on the letter? Did it say to bring anything? Please get back to us. I am praying that it is only a PR interview.

P.S. Where is your local office?

Aww you're so welcome brightsage. Thank you for sharing the good news with us.
CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! :D

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Lilly -

I believe the interview is for PR landing since they didn't issue any AIP or open work permit.

lilly_inland said:
Hi Chandu,

So, did you get AIP with the landing interview on May 5th or is this just an interview to clarify some questions for the I.O?

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
Hi Love-young and all,

I have applied today from Alberta for Inland PR for my wife, who has been on visitor visa.
Her visit visa is expiring next month and wonder if she would still be eligible for health cover?

Thanks

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
CONGRATULATIONS chandu007, I really do believe they approved you for both AIP and PR.
Could you tell CIC that you didn't get the letters of the approval? Maybe they can resend them.
When was the letter dated? I will update the chart. I can't wait to hear about your landing.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks.
The letter is dated April 5th.
Q: In situation like approving both stages together, do they send AIP separately before interview?

Love_Young said:
CONGRATULATIONS chandu007, I really do believe they approved you for both AIP and PR.
Could you tell CIC that you didn't get the letters of the approval? Maybe they can resend them.
When was the letter dated? I will update the chart. I can't wait to hear about your landing.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is she receiving health coverage now?

chau01 said:
Hi Love-young and all,

I have applied today from Alberta for Inland PR for my wife, who has been on visitor visa.
Her visit visa is expiring next month and wonder if she would still be eligible for health cover?

Thanks

chau01

Star Member
May 29, 2006
chandu007 said:
Is she receiving health coverage now?
Yes, but got letter from Alberta health Department that the cover will end with end of visitor visa.

I have applied for open work permant with Inland application, but wondering to apply for visitor extension too to get health cover continued? is it possible?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
chandu007 said:
Thanks.
The letter is dated April 5th.
Q: In situation like approving both stages together, do they send AIP separately before interview?
Thanks for letting me know.
Yes, usually most will get the letter for both AIP and letter for PR completion. However, it is possible it got lost in the mail so I would ask about it to be sure.

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am not sure about your case. You can talk to a CIC agent and see if they can process your open work permit application earlier.

I always have an understanding that a person with a visitor visa is NOT elegible for Provincial health coverage. Looks like my understanding is worng.

chau01 said:
Yes, but got letter from Alberta health Department that the cover will end with end of visitor visa.

I have applied for open work permant with Inland application, but wondering to apply for visitor extension too to get health cover continued? is it possible?

chandu007

Jan 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I had a talk to an agent after April 1st when the agent clearly mentioned that they mailed only one letter. I didn't ask about AIP letter though.

Love_Young said:
Thanks for letting me know.
Yes, usually most will get the letter for both AIP and letter for PR completion. However, it is possible it got lost in the mail so I would ask about it to be sure.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.