Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean said:
Thanks LY , hope you here something soon :)

Soon as we know whats happening we're moving to NL so hopefully will meet up with you there .
Aww thanks. I think I will hear something in about a month. Yay! Hopefully it is good.
And I would love to meet up. So nice meeting people especially someone from here.

Material said:
Hope your hubby gets better :) :) :)
Aww sweet thank you Material. :-*

chandu007 said:
Guys,

Today I received the letter with interview date on May 5th. I hope that will be the end. But nothing else, I was hoping to get the open work permit. Looks like we will have to wait another month to get some document.

One interesting thing about the letter is a spelling mistake in the name. I am going to talk to an agent tomorrow about this. Lets see what happens.

Wishing good luck to all of the forum members, particularly for the June, 2010 submissions.
Hey there chandu007, I have been waiting to hear from you. Could you contact CIC for us and let us know if you got AIP or PR?
I am wondering if you got approved for both at the same time but then it would be weird that you didn't get a letter. What did you it say on the letter? Did it say to bring anything? Please get back to us. I am praying that it is only a PR interview.

P.S. Where is your local office?

brightsage said:
Hi folks..well i guess this will be my last post.....we got a letter telling us to be in Saskatoon on april 6th. for an interview..so we drove 300 kilometers...met with the agent...she asked my wife three questions...i gave her $490 and we left with her PR completed...took approximately 10 minutes...her card will arrive in the mail in 4-6 weeks......so it is officially done as of April 6th. 2011........originally sent in app on march 2nd. 2010.............so thanks everyone...especially love-young for keeping the thread going and publihing her charts......best of luck to you all.....and be good citizens.......this country needs you
Aww you're so welcome brightsage. Thank you for sharing the good news with us.
CONGRATULATIONS to both of you! :D

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
TeresaLynn said:
My spouse has been here since the beginning of 2009. My dad is was born in Ireland but grew up in England. He lived is Scunthorpe (Scunny) So I have grown up with a lot of British influence. We are going back to the UK in May 2012 for a wedding...can't wait. I hope this immigration thing is done by then.

So you Have Irish roots too like me , never been to Scunny even though its in Yorkshire, I hope you are finalized by 2012 for the wedding , at this rate with CIC moving quicker than ever due to the elections I guess you will be :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
abc3896 said:
hi Eyeoftheocean, May i ask you a question that what is "security interview"? why did you have that kind of interview? thank you!

Security Interview is for people who have been involved in, Army,Politics (like myself) banned organiizations or any kind of paramilitary.

I was an elected offical in England for a Political Party and CSIS ( Canadian spys in suits) wanted to make sure I wasnt a threat to Canada by espionage against the Canadian Government.

Material

Feb 16, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I was an elected offical in England for a Political Party and CSIS ( Canadian spys in suits) wanted to make sure I wasnt a threat to Canada by espionage against the Canadian Government.
LOOL :)

How is the morning on your side?

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Material said:
LOOL :)

How is the morning on your side?
Well, its Dull like my mood LOL (kidding) but it is dull , Im in Ontario where are you ?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
Well, its Dull like my mood LOL (kidding) but it is dull , Im in Ontario where are you ?
Same here live in Hamilton work near Toronto (Markham) , it is sort of dull this morning . At least its Friday !! :) :)

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Material said:
Same here live in Hamilton work near Toronto (Markham) , it is sort of dull this morning . At least its Friday !! :) :)
Ive been to Hamilton to a party lol 3 years ago , was a long drive home at 2 in the morning 8)

I hate Toronto is wayyyyyy to busy for me, like London UK lol Im a Country gal and love open space and the smell of cow poop ;)

Material

Feb 16, 2011
eyeoftheocean said:
I hate Toronto is wayyyyyy to busy for me,
Tell me about it , the commute is ridiculous for me everyday when coming to work and when I go home its always busy ! wouldnt trade it for the smell of cow poop every morning :) :) :)LOL

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
eyeoftheocean: I am a country girl that likes her open space too. But I think you will find that NL is a bit more accommodating to that for you.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
Love_Young said:
eyeoftheocean: I am a country girl that likes her open space too. But I think you will find that NL is a bit more accommodating to that for you.

Sell it baby LOL , judging by the pics Ive seen of NL I love it already, it reminds me of Ireland very much and Yorkshire with the hills and Ocean surrounding you is good for the soul , I want to see whales and Caribou instead of raccoons and skunks LOL .

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Eye - I am going to apply for an Irish passport soon., I want both because I am entitled to it. So why not.

Brightstage - CONGRATS!!!! :D :p

Chandu - I am curious the same as LY, let us know.

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Interview........
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
TeresaLynn said:
Eye - I am going to apply for an Irish passport soon., I want both because I am entitled to it. So why not.

Brightstage - CONGRATS!!!! :D :p

Chandu - I am curious the same as LY, let us know.

The British Passport is also for Northern Ireland which is still part of UK, Southern Ireland you need an Irish Passport as its not part of UK rule , this is where the IRA come into Politics, less said about them the better !

And CONGRATS Brightstage :D

Spring4.6.

Feb 6, 2011
Edmonton, Ab.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hello everyone!!

I haven been on this forum for a while, since I finally started to work and been busy, finally... :)
Congratulations to all of those who are either finished with the process or to those who got any positive news and i hope that every one else is staying strong.

I have a question, and maybe it sounds silly, but still I dont know the answer to it.
So, one nice day when I receive the letter for a landing interview, do I have to leave the country and come back in order to land? I dont think so but I am just asking. I work with some immigrants but they are here under different applications. So I just want to know, do I have to exit Canada and come back in order to land here? Or can i just go to the location that they tel me about without leaving the country?

Thaks!

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Spring4.6. said:
Hello everyone!!

I haven been on this forum for a while, since I finally started to work and been busy, finally... :)
Congratulations to all of those who are either finished with the process or to those who got any positive news and i hope that every one else is staying strong.

I have a question, and maybe it sounds silly, but still I dont know the answer to it.
So, one nice day when I receive the letter for a landing interview, do I have to leave the country and come back in order to land? I dont think so but I am just asking. I work with some immigrants but they are here under different applications. So I just want to know, do I have to exit Canada and come back in order to land here? Or can i just go to the location that they tel me about without leaving the country?

Thaks!
No. Since you applied inland spousal, your local CIC office will let you know when the interview and you will go to the office to "land."

Spring4.6.

Feb 6, 2011
Edmonton, Ab.
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Thank you!

Have a great day!