Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-08-2016
AOR Received.
25-08-2016
Suddenly allowed into e-cas!!!

First time ever, wtf?

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 15, 2010.

Something must have happened with the system that we're suddenly all getting in, no?

If you haven't been able to log in yet, I'd try today.

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Pippi said:
Suddenly allowed into e-cas!!!

First time ever, wtf?

We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2010.

Something must have happened with the system that we're suddenly all getting in, no?

If you haven't been able to log in yet, I'd try today.
well said, I think the e-Cas has been fixed, because everyone can log in. I wasn't trying every day, i was trying every month more or less but yesterday i tried and nothing, today i saw all this posts and i tried and it worked!

Inlandappl

Jul 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Gemauru said:
Im courious about something...

How come the webb shows they're working on app received on May 25 2010,
but some of you got some updates when your APP was sent on Jun or Jul2010? ???

By experience on this forum i think the date you see on the CIC website more or less corresponds to the applications that are receiving AIP. so if you sent it at the end of may 2010 you should receive AIP now

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Kayeeen said:
Happy birthday teresalynn and congrats to everyone who was able to log in to ecas I know the feeling.

Got some more good news. Patience is really a virtue :) :) :)

Call cic today because I'm starting to get frustrated then my ecad still just says in process. And the agent told me the good news. I got approve aip, open work permit and the pr has been approved they sent he letter to Calgary office already and he said to wait 4 to 6 weeks to hear something from Calgary.

Everyone hang in their everything is looking good with cic.

Thanks everyone in this family this forum helped me a lot to stay strong :)
Congrats Kay!!

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
i think some kind of "boss" wooped their a$$ a bit and they started working like they should ;D

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Kayeeen said:
Ecas updated already. Says decision made :)

We received your application for permanent residence on May 19, 2010.

We started processing your application on July 29, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on March 30, 2011 about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Sounds to me you got approved. Congrats!!! :D

gigi1612

Nov 9, 2010
Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2009
Doc's Request.
08-04-2011 Police Clearence
File Transfer...
29-10-2009
Med's Request
16-11-2010
Med's Done....
24-03-2011
Interview........
12-04-2011 AIP
LANDED..........
18-09-2012
Kayeeen said:
Happy birthday teresalynn and congrats to everyone who was able to log in to ecas I know the feeling.

Got some more good news. Patience is really a virtue :) :) :)

Call cic today because I'm starting to get frustrated then my ecad still just says in process. And the agent told me the good news. I got approve aip, open work permit and the pr has been approved they sent he letter to Calgary office already and he said to wait 4 to 6 weeks to hear something from Calgary.

Everyone hang in their everything is looking good with cic.

Thanks everyone in this family this forum helped me a lot to stay strong :)
OH WOW

This is even better. Your PR has been granted!!! I'm so happy for you :D

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Thanks asta and Gigi :)

I'm so happy that this day has come. :D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
CONGRATS Kay!!!!!!!! amazing news!

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
hey guys i think i am new here so nice to see u guys. i have a question........

my e-cas status is : We received your application for permanent residence on September 27, 2010.

so my questions are 1. should it be "Medical results have been received" after that? becasue i already sent my medical? if not when can i see that ?
2. I was done the medical exam in June 2010 and send my application in September 2010. so do i need to do that again?

I really appreciate it if someone can reply me. thanks a lot!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Hi abc3896, no it will not say "medical received" until they have made a decision on AIP which is 9-10 months after they received your application at Vegreville. You can rest assured that they do have the medical but they don't announce that they received it usually until they either make a decision on AIP or when they have made the decision for PR (the second portion).

P.S. To other members who don't know. They did open all of your applications before yesterday and they do work on them before the 9-10 month mark. The day it says they started processing your application is when they opened them up to check them then they put them back into file. Then around the 7-8 month mark they really begin to assess them or from what we have noticed here. Hope this helps.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Goodmorning everyone! I had a really nice birthday yesterday. I stayed in most of the day, which is fine by me, thar's what I wanted to do. We ordered my favorite chicken wings and had Dairy Queen ice cream cake...so good. Last night we went to bingo and it was my hunny's first time playing hahaha. He won $50 bucks not bad. I wanted him to win more then me because it was his first time playing, and your always supposed to win your first time playing. It's an unwritten bingo rule LOL. I got home around 12:30 and could not get to sleep until 2am! I woke up with the baby @ 7am, so I am really tired! I have to bring the little guy to our weekly sing play group @ 9am. He loves it. Hopefully i will make it through.

I just wanted to say a big thank you to everyone for your awesome birthday wishes, it really made my day. Congrats to everyone who could log into e-cas, now the obsessive behavior is really going to begin with logging into e-cas 5 times a day LOL. Congrats to everyone else who received good news. I hope everyone has an amazing weekend.

abc3896

Star Member
Apr 1, 2011
Love_Young said:
Hi abc3896, no it will not say "medical received" until they have made a decision on AIP which is 9-10 months after they received your application at Vegreville. You can rest assured that they do have the medical but they don't announce that they received it usually until they either make a decision on AIP or when they have made the decision for PR (the second portion).

P.S. To other members who don't know. They did open all of your applications before yesterday and they do work on them before the 9-10 month mark. The day it says they started processing your application is when they opened them up to check them then they put them back into file. Then around the 7-8 month mark they really begin to assess them or from what we have noticed here. Hope this helps.

thank you very much love_Young. but how about my medical. i did it like 4 month ahead of the day that i send my application. I heard it is only valid for like 1 year. so i guess it will be expired soon before AIP. so do i need to do that again?

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
abc3896 said:
thank you very much love_Young. but how about my medical. i did it like 4 month ahead of the day that i send my application. I heard it is only valid for like 1 year. so i guess it will be expired soon before AIP. so do i need to do that again?
You're very welcome abc3896.
You are right in that the medical is only valid for a year, however, you do not need to do another one unless requested by CIC.
In some cases for inland applications they are more willing to extend the validity of the medicals so that is why it is advised not to do it unless they notify you saying that they need a second one done.

By the way, "WELCOME TO THE THREAD" hope you feel at home. :)

Kayeeen

Dec 30, 2010
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-05-2010
Hello everyone

I just want to share you my story :)

Today is a big day for me. I'm finally handing in my resignation letter. I'm so happy that I can finally resign cause now I can spend the rest of my life with my hubby. Since we were married i only get to see him on my days off. Cause he got a job an hour away from me. And I worked under a work permit and I live in a staff accommodation. We chose to do it that way cause it would be too much on gas and time if he drives to work everyday. So waiting for my aip was really hard for me cause I can only talk To him on the phone after work hours. And thank you for this forum it helped me a lot to understand everything that is going on with immigration and im always happy to read good news cause I know my time will
Come :)

For everyone waiting it's gonna be a few more day, few more weeks or few more months and then you're done as well :) hang in there you are all lucky to have your partners with you thru this situation. My prayers are for everyone in this forum :)

Have a good day everyone :) hopefully we see more aips soon :)