Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
I wonder what they did, and why everyone can log in all of a sudden. So happy for us all, so that is 4 of us now. LY, Lily, Amandahsu, and myself. So good :) We all applied after June? Do u think that means they have started processing June applications?

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
Just Kidding...I could log in!

We received your application for permanent residence on September 14, 2010.

We started processing your application on November 3, 2010.

Great to finally see something! :D :D :D

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Love_Young said:
Thank you Asta! :-*

Also, TeresaLynn, I hope you are out having fun for your birthday. But when you come back I thought you should know that I found this new smiley and thought of you. I hope you have a great day. I think I speak for the whole inland group when I post this.
AWWW thanks so much, you all feel like family here...your the best :) made my day...so did the e-cas thing LOL!!

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
LY - I am home until about 3 today, then we are going out for chicken wings ....yum! and I am going to bingo tonight, i know sounds silly but it's fun and it takes my mind off the immigration thing. Tomorrow my two older children have the day off school so we are going to take them out for the day and celebrate then as well :)

Teriskier

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
Montreal
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/09/2010
Med's Done....
14-06-2010
I also just thought I would mention (to all of us still waiting) I was noticing that it was previously taking them about 2.5 months to open applications....mine was opening in 7 WEEKS!!!!! So hopefully this means that I they may speed up their processing time (here's hoping)!

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
5 people now TL! Teehee unreal. I mean when I bring the luck I really bring it don't I? ;) Lol just kidding.
Yeah all of us were after June and I would definitely assume they started working on June applicant's this week.
I give it two more weeks TL and you should get good news. I am so glad you liked it. And I do want everyone to feel like family here because we are. I hope you have a great day.

P.S. Aww your plans sound just wonderful. I love bingo by the way. Hubby asked me out to supper for Swiss Chalet tonight so I can't wait. He is such a sweetheart. Sounds like we have wonderful hubby's for sure.

CONGRATULATIONS Teriskier, it does feel great doesn't it? Woo, go all of us.

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
That's awesome LY & Lily

Do you have to sign up for e-cas?

I wish I could log in, so frustrating, but today is my birthday and I want to have a good day. My hunny has things planned but he is not letting me know what they are!

Happy Birthday !!! Pls forget everything about this papers even for one day ... Its your birthday and ENJOY!!!! ;D ;)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
PUZZLED said:
Happy Birthday !!! Pls forget everything about this papers even for one day ... Its your birthday and ENJOY!!!! ;D ;)
I agree with PUZZLED this day is yours and you should forget all about it for today.
I did that on my birthday and it was the greatest and freeing feeling ever. Enjoy!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
Love_Young said:
No you don't have to sign up for e-Cas. Most people are supposed to be able to sign in once their application started processing but it seems like from those that applied in June and later weren't able to. I signed up for the e-Cas tracker. It emails you whenever your e-Cas becomes active and of any changes made. Hopefully my next update will be AIP. ;D

Today would have been my grandpa's birthday as well. He was like my father since mine hasn't been involved in my life.
Everytime I mail off something to CIC I seal it with a kiss and a prayer. I ask my grandpa and God to put into the right hands.
With my first extension it was approved on our then dating anniversary, then my second one was approved a few days before my birthday, and now the first I sign in just happens to be on his birthday. I truly believe they are watching over us and that this was no coincidence. Today is a good day all around for everyone.

I hope you enjoy your birthday TL and it is a beautiful and joyous one. Don't forget your wish.
Let us know how your birthday goes.

hi! im happy that your moving on the next step of the processing and i hope everyone one too!!!You are very much true that GOD is watching us , just believe and have faith... Good day to all!

PUZZLED

Mar 14, 2011
santacruzan said:
hey whats going here woowww congrats to all of u guys so happy for u God Bless U all
im stress not the immigration set aside for now doing some prep for our wedding excited n nervous after the wedding i guess were ready to submit all the documents they're asking for
thanks to our family 101% very supportive to us emotionally spritually and of course financially lol

anyways again congtrats to allof u guys BB, Asta, CAmilo, suenim, puzzled ( ur not puzzled anymore lol ) :)
cheers to life ..... :) :) :) :) :)
God Bless u All n ur family :) :) :)
Thank you !!!! Best wishes on your coming wedding !!! ;)

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
TeresaLynn Happy B-day, I'm sorry I was too excited about our ecas to greet you.....I hope you'll have a good one and plz forget about the immigration just one day and then win the bingo tonight....

AmandaHsu

Jan 10, 2011
Nanaimo
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01/Nov/2010
Doc's Request.
None
AOR Received.
20/Dec/2010
File Transfer...
None
Med's Done....
10/Aug/2010
LANDED..........
02/Apr/2012
Teriskier said:
I also just thought I would mention (to all of us still waiting) I was noticing that it was previously taking them about 2.5 months to open applications....mine was opening in 7 WEEKS!!!!! So hopefully this means that I they may speed up their processing time (here's hoping)!
Teriskier... I totally agree with you and I hope so. Mine is opend in 7 weeks too....although I'm not part of June/July applicant but I do hope all of us will hear good news really soon....fingers crossed

eyeoftheocean

Sep 14, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2009
AOR Received.
Jan 2009
File Transfer...
June 2009
Med's Done....
Dec 2008 2nd Meds done Jan 2011 Medical Results have been received March 11
Interview........
AIP interview Aug 09 Security interview May 2010
LANDED..........
29-11-2013
CONGRATULAIONS on all this good news everyone !

AND HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! ;D TERESALYNN.

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
THANKS EVERYONE ;D :p

I am patiently waiting for my favorite meal, chicken wings...i am easy to please LOL

Asta

Jan 20, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-02-2010
Doc's Request.
05-10-2010
Med's Done....
18-01-2010
Interview........
-
LANDED..........
01-03-2011
Happy Birthday! :-*
today is a lucky day for us too (not immigration field though). my hubby finally got accepted to college! at first they put him on a waiting list which was disapointing. they said we will know the result on first week of May, but lady called today and told him the good news. so we are very happy. its been a couple of years he was trying to get into college.
;D