Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
Jurjen said:
It's the French spelling. ;)

I'm sorry to read this. Is it beginning or already very advanced? If it's not too advanced, you might want to concider getting an experienced naturopath involved. My father-in-law (great guy) started out with skin cancer (costed him a lymph node with some minor complications), and eventually went to the brain, where they tried to remove it several times through surgery. He also got chemo and radio. Last year he was finally found cured (which means that they couldn't find anything for at least 1,5 years(?) since the last surgery). He was able to survive this with help from naturopathy (improve his health to be able to withstand the side effects of all the therapies better) and always staying positive.

Maybe you can pass the tips on. If there's a chance to fight the cancer with all means possible: grab it!
Thanks for letting me know that Jurjen. Shows you how naive I am. I do know Spanish though. The story of your FIL in inspirational and so glad that he was able to cure it. I am not sure whether it is advanced or beginning or not. He just found out the other day. He had a rash all over his body and went to the doctor. They removed a mole off of him and tested it. It was melanoma. That is all I know for now. He was supposed to have gone to the doctor yesterday to see how far it is and what the next steps will be. I will find out more when I can. Thanks for the tips. I will pass them on. :)

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
June 01, 2011[img]http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r293/SimsFC/icons/smileys/flag-canada.gif[/img] [img]http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/smiley-fc/patriot.gif[/img]
TeresaLynn said:
hey,I am on maternity leave right now, and I know it's not the same as waiting for your OWP to come through, but i am have been taking cake decorating classes to keep me busy while I am off. It's a lot of fun, just a suggestion, if anyone's interested.
Ohh...that sounds very fun and interesting. Is it hard? I wish they gave classes around here but I haven't been able to find any. :( It would be fun for me and hubby to find a class to take together while he is working part-time. Anyone think they could help me find some place for classes?

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
hey,I am on maternity leave right now, and I know it's not the same as waiting for your OWP to come through, but i am have been taking cake decorating classes to keep me busy while I am off. It's a lot of fun, just a suggestion, if anyone's interested.
Are you aloud to take classes if you dont have status?

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
It's a hobby class not university course, so no worries you can take the class. I take my class at the Bulk Barn. Not sure where your located but they offer them there. They also offer them at Michael's Craft Store, I am in Hamilton Ontario. The class is a lot of fun and takes my mind off the whole sponsorship thing for a few hours. It's surprising how much you learn. Check out their website www.bulkbarn.ca. Good luck

Material

Feb 16, 2011
TeresaLynn said:
It's a hobby class not university course, so no worries you can take the class. I take my class at the Bulk Barn. Not sure where your located but they offer them there. They also offer them at Michael's Craft Store, I am in Hamilton Ontario. The class is a lot of fun and takes my mind off the whole sponsorship thing for a few hours. It's surprising how much you learn. Check out their website www.bulkbarn.ca. Good luck
Thats great because my wife is really into cake decorating and stuff (she watches alot of cake boss!!) and she was wondering if she could take such classes while waiting for her PR and we are in Hamilton Ontario as wel ;D!!

so thanks for the information it was really helpful

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
suenim said:
Aww. Thanks love. My hubby thinks I stress too much as well. He immigrated 20+ years ago and his parents did everything so he has no idea how it works... he was too young. Someone on that other board who applied on May 10th just got decision made today. :eek:. So they are def working faster than the May 1st posted. Super nervous now!
But also, there was somebody who got his file transferred after 10 months in process .. :eek: and that's so scary! :-[

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
my hubby and i talked about planning to submit his t4 including me as his dependent and we bought a new truck which he includes my name in the registrations as proof that we own the truck together it is possible that we can submit it as additional proof or document that were still living together and our relationship are genuine and were planing to get married supposed to be next couple months but my inlaw asked if we can do that in oct as part of thier traditions do i need to tell about this plans. thank you God Bless...

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:
my hubby and i talked about planning to submit his t4 including me as his dependent and we bought a new truck which he includes my name in the registrations as proof that we own the truck together it is possible that we can submit it as additional proof or document that were still living together and our relationship are genuine and were planing to get married supposed to be next couple months but my inlaw asked if we can do that in oct as part of thier traditions do i need to tell about this plans. thank you God Bless...

If you sent you application in May, I think sending any additional document now wouldn't be really helpful for you app. since it takes 2-3 months to any additional information be included in your file... They are about to open your file. You are going to hear from them soon.
Save these additional proof in case your file is transferred(hopefully not!!) or they ask you for more information.

I sent some additional documents in November and they only included them in my file in February. My file was filled only a day after yours! :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
boasorte said:
If you sent you application in May, I think sending any additional document now wouldn't be really helpful for you app. since it takes 2-3 months to any additional information be included in your file... They are about to open your file. You are going to hear from them soon.
Save these additional proof in case your file is transferred(hopefully not!!) or they ask you for more information.

I sent some additional documents in November and they only included them in my file in February. My file was filled only a day after yours! :)
\

thank u im hoping by next week we can hear a good news from them cic
what if i submit that after a i got the aip what u think ....

boasorte

Aug 3, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Halifax
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
santacruzan said:
\

thank u im hoping by next week we can hear a good news from them cic
what if i submit that after a i got the aip what u think ....
When one receives Approval In Principle it pretty much means that they(CPC-V) believe your relationship is genuine, so there's no need to send any more evidence, proof once you have reached AIP.

The second stage is when they will look at your criminal records in Canada and other countries where you have lived for a certain amount of time.

So, at this point, don't send anything unless you are asked for it. :)

santacruzan

Star Member
Dec 28, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
vergeville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
may 20
Doc's Request.
dec 7' 2010
AOR Received.
July 05, 2011
Med's Request
march 2010
Med's Done....
August 3 2011
boasorte said:
When one receives Approval In Principle it pretty much means that they(CPC-V) believe your relationship is genuine, so there's no need to send any more evidence, proof once you have reached AIP.

The second stage is when they will look at your criminal records in Canada and other countries where you have lived for a certain amount of time.

So, at this point, don't send anything unless you are asked for it. :)
thank u very much really appreciated for the info ... hoping next week we get good news from them GoodLuck to all of us here .. God Bless Us.... :)
o oh by the way last week i phone the immigration asking about my file agent told me to wait for 2 more weeks so ,,, the 2nd week will be next week hoping to get good news from them.. next week

TeresaLynn

Jan 23, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 07, 2011
AOR Received.
April 12, 2011
Interview........
waived
LANDED..........
February 17, 2012
Material said:
Thats great because my wife is really into cake decorating and stuff (she watches alot of cake boss!!) and she was wondering if she could take such classes while waiting for her PR and we are in Hamilton Ontario as wel ;D!!

so thanks for the information it was really helpful
Really?? that's awesome, we are neighbors! It feel good to know I am not the only one in this city going through this. The Bulk Barn on Centennial Parkway offers the cake decorating course, and the Michael's store in Stoney Creek mountain offers the course. It' s a lot of fun and hey she can bake for you. They teach you stuff that the cake boss does.

Love_Young

Champion Member
May 22, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 16, 2010
Med's Done....
June 16, 2010
Interview........
Waived
LANDED..........
My nerves are taking hold of me.

This is what is going through my mind: "I don't think I included the right stuff. No, I did, I included all I could think of. But what if they don't understand or like it? I don't want an interview. But an interview would be fine, I would pass it. But then what if I don't. I don't want to leave my hubby to go home. Please God let them understand everything in our application and approve us."

Am I crazy? ??? That all seriously goes through my head at least once a day. In that same run on sentence. Eek...I am so scared of being refused. I don't think we have any reason to be but with them you just don't know. This isn't fair. :(

suenim

Apr 29, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 2010
Med's Done....
April 2010
Interview........
NONE
LANDED..........
April 2011
Loveyoung I am right there with you. The exact same thoughts. Also in my case I don't want to be separated as well as if I have to go home to apply outland, my goodness I could not bear separating our daughter from hubby. I would have to take her with me. It would be a welcome "vacation" back in Caribbean but we would rather a shorter vacation with ALL 3 of us if we get approved this 1st time. They don't know what they put us through. Let's just hope for the best.

Babyhangon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-12-2010
AOR Received.
AIP 21-11-2011
LANDED..........
02-04-2012
Hey, friends, just show up to say hello and happy weekend. congrats to those who got good news. I am real happy for all of you.

Special thanks to love_young. You must be a very caring, loving lady in reality. I haven't been here for long but already feel you're the glue of this group. we all get stronger because of this internet place. thanks for all you've done. please continue being with us. i am looking forward to an updated chart cuz it's like a torch shedding light to the dark channel. i understand it takes lots of time to update a chart. so just do what you can.

me and my wife, long way down the road. we're planning a road trip in summer to Canada East to get a little easier on this immigration thing. after we're back, hopefully good news will come along. we pray.

hang on there, every one. the channel might be dark but with bright sunshine in the end and the end will come soon. cheers.