+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Inland Application 2011

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!
Today i received the best phone call. CIC approved me in principal and approved my OWP yesterday and are sending everything to me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

ilovecanada4ever

Star Member
Jun 21, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2011
Med's Done....
30-06-2011
MrMass said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!
Today i received the best phone call. CIC approved me in principal and approved my OWP yesterday and are sending everything to me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Congratulations! Mr. Mass!!!

karma123

Star Member
Nov 24, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-03-2011
MrMass said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
I'm so happy for you! Congratulations, and Happy New Year to everyone! ;)

Berber_amazigh

Star Member
Apr 18, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrMass said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Awesome news to start a new year!
Congrats Mr

angtao

Apr 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-Mar-2011
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2011
LANDED..........
16-05-2012
Awesome news Mr.mass. You must be over the moon. Did they call you on the telephone to tell you that you got AIP or did you call the call centre?

I guess serendipity is next in line.

mike, I am sure missha will update the chart soon. I know what you mean about it feeling like ages. We are at the 9 month mark and it feels like it is moving so slow.

cari, are you using your client id to log-in to ecas?

Serendipity

Star Member
Sep 27, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MrMass said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Fantastic!! Great news, and what a way to start the New Year!! Happy New year to you too!! :)

S.

Canadagirl85

Star Member
Jan 3, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
23/12/10
Interview........
Waved
MrMass said:
HEY EVERYONE!!!!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

WOOOO congrats hun I'm SO SO SO happy for you !!

What a great way to say goodbye to 2011 and hello to 2012!!

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
It for sure feels great.

I got a call directly from CIC saying that my application was approved in principal and that my OWP was sent with the letter of approval. They are sending me my landing papers and I'm set, then they can take as long as they wish with the PR card but at least the headache is over.

It sure is a great way to say bye to 2011 and Heeeeeelllllloooooo to 2012, how you doin?! lol

I wish every one on the forum the best of luck with their applications, it's just a matter of time. Hopefully they'll bring down the wait time with the new system, trust me, I don't wish 12 months waiting time on anyone.

viana

Feb 14, 2011
missha said:
Try posting this question on Inland Application 2010 thread. There might be some people who have cases like you.

Logically, you have to wait and You can call CIC and ask when the 2nd stage starts for your husband. Ask CIC of how to apply for his Open Work Permit if he is approved for 1st stage as well. You might have to submit an application for that. They will have the record for your application.

Thx missha for taking your time to help me out greatly appreciated.thx once again

cari04

Oct 5, 2011
angtao said:
Awesome news Mr.mass. You must be over the moon. Did they call you on the telephone to tell you that you got AIP or did you call the call centre?

I guess serendipity is next in line.

mike, I am sure missha will update the chart soon. I know what you mean about it feeling like ages. We are at the 9 month mark and it feels like it is moving so slow.

cari, are you using your client id to log-in to ecas?

Angtao, yes i did, i still cant log in, but i rang cic today and i was told by one of the agent that my application is in process since dec 5, so i asked her if i can log into ecas she told me that they have not updated their system m and i will be able as long as the first stage is approved . keeping fingers crossed ;D

missha

Jan 29, 2011
Mississauga, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03/18/2011
AOR Received.
04/12/2011
Mikesafa said:
Sorry I meant 5 months left to go not 2...Feels like it's been years!

June 13, 2011 - Application Received by Vegreville
June 23, 2011 - Started Processin
I have added you. Sorry for delay in chart update. I am on vacations.

Chart Update: http://goo.gl/3LXo4

joeminhas

Jan 1, 2012
Hi All,

Happy New Year. We submitted our application on December 5th, 2011. Now patiently waiting.....

Good luck to all.

Joe.

Deutschbug

Star Member
Dec 1, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2011
AOR Received.
12-09-2012 AIP
Interview........
Waived!
VISA ISSUED...
24-11-2013 DM
LANDED..........
Hopefully Dec. 2013?
Congratulations MrMass! And, how random that they called you to let you know... I didn't think they would do that!

Today it's been a month already that our application was received. 10 more to go! Sigh. Too bad there wasn't any jump over Christmas, but I didn't expect it, really.

MrMass

Nov 26, 2011
Deutschbug said:
Congratulations MrMass! And, how random that they called you to let you know... I didn't think they would do that!

Today it's been a month already that our application was received. 10 more to go! Sigh. Too bad there wasn't any jump over Christmas, but I didn't expect it, really.
Trust me it was very strange that they would call, and also it was a Private number so i was almost reluctant to answer the phone. I'm sure glad that i did tho.
I'm not sure it's normal procedure, but the lady on the phone was very nice and polite, she even apologized for the fact that i had waited so long for my application.

I'm waiting now for something in the mail.

Thank you everyone for all the support.

Julian_26

Jan 3, 2012
HELLO EVERYONE, JUST A QUICK QUESTION PERHAPS SOMEONE CAN HELP ME OUT WITH THIS

ON DECEMBER 21ST I RECEIVED A LETTER SAYING THAT MY FIRST STAGE OF PERMANENT RESIDENCE INSIDE CANADA WAS APPROVED AND TODAY I LOGGED ON THE CAS TO CHECK MY STATUS AND IT SAYS : STATUS IN PROCESS, BUT WHEN I CLICKED ON "IN PROCESS" TO SEE THE DETAILS OF MY STATUS IT SAYS " A DECISION HAS BEEN MADE AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED"

STRANGE, IN PROCESS, BUT WITH A DECISION MADE ? DOES THAT MAKE ANY SENSE ?

THEY GOT MY PAPERS ON JANUARY 10-2011

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!