+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Information on In-Canada Paper based TRP application

Ricky1@

Sep 4, 2024
Out of curiosity when did she apply for H&C and when was she denied? There seems to be a large volume of parents applying for H&C t because of the wait for PGP so assume IRCC may become more strict about approving these H&C applications.
Applied May 2023 refused Aug 2024.

Chairman951

May 29, 2023
Is there a way for me to call IRCC to check? I also applied with a consultant and they haven't said anything
I applied with a consultant as well, IRCC will not tell you, they cannot give you an update or estimated time. When your application is received, your consultant will be made aware and every update will be given to them, all you can do is wait for now and periodically check with your consultant.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Is there a way for me to call IRCC to check? I also applied with a consultant and they haven't said anything
What are you trying to confirm?

If it's the work permit, then unfortunately you won't qualify for one with AOR. You have to wait for the actual TRP to be approved.

hs1999

May 25, 2023
I applied with a consultant as well, IRCC will not tell you, they cannot give you an update or estimated time. When your application is received, your consultant will be made aware and every update will be given to them, all you can do is wait for now and periodically check with your consultant.
How did your consultant get the update? My consultant isn't checking actively. Can you tell me if your consultant got an AOR ?

Chairman951

May 29, 2023
How did your consultant get the update? My consultant isn't checking actively. Can you tell me if your consultant got an AOR ?
My consultant gets an email update from IRCC/CBSA, Your consultant wont get any info or wont be able to check until either they need more info from him, or the TRP process is complete. He gave me an update that i got an AOR about 4 months back. The thing is, i have seen people in this thread get an AOR then wait half a year or two to get their TRP. An AOR is just a receipt letting you know that they have your application, they haven't opened or read it yet, and it is not a status, so you cant study, work or maintain status with it.