+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

mohinderg

Jun 7, 2024
Hi, I applied for my PCC on April 5th.. it reached india ( local police station) on 19th April and today it’s august 12 .. the tracking shows “ processing at consulate general “ .. I contacted every police station .. the local , head office, the DSp office.. the last verbal update my family member in India got was 2 weeks ago and advise them that PCC has been dispatched. No update since then.. don’t know how to track other than bls website. 4 months and still counting for PCC in india is ridiculous!!!
Check status on passport sewa website, if its printed it will be soon with you. Otherwise send them a email. If emergency you can also pick it from their office.

Chandraaaa

Aug 19, 2024
Hi ,

i did my pcc on 15th august at bls brampton, i selected wrong police station as the districts changed while i was here . Both stations are very close to my house should i send someone to the wrong station to transfer it to the correct one or how should i proceed?

thanks,

navsingh01

Aug 1, 2014
Hey everyone! running into an issue with the PCC. I applied on July 20th and 2 weeks later, police verification was initiated in India and my uncle confirmed the address with the police when they came for verification. I have now checked for an update on passport seva, as the one on BLS was showing "processing at consulate" with no additional info. On the other site, it states that Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

My uncle confirmed that there were no issues during the verification, and the issue is most likely due to the address provided on the application is not the same as the address on the passport and aadhar card. When I submitted the application to BLS, I attached a letter stating why the addresses are different (address on passport has since been sold and we visited my uncle on our visits to India as the other house was not in a livable state). I applied through walk in service so everything attached was correct and as per criteria. I have requested my uncle to see if there's any way he can get the police to review this again and process the PCC. Is there any email address available that I can contact? The email address I provided on the application was for my uncle as I assumed they'd be contacting my uncle prior to the verification and he has mentioned that no email has been sent to him by the embassy.

yash91pathak

Star Member
Feb 10, 2019
For anyone who has done an in-person application for PCC at Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton - did you have to pay the Consular part (i.e. $34 + $3 by dd/money order) and remainder by cash/debit or are we allowed to pay the entire sum (i.e., $38.7) by Cash/Debit??

jagann

Star Member
Jul 21, 2018
submitted my PCC application on Aug 26th 2024 Bls calgary charged me lot of money for photo and application correction . hope will get soon.

MS201812

Jun 10, 2018
Hi everyone. I am in the process of getting my Indian passport renewed. They are about to initiate the police verification for it (based on status updates and past experiences others have shared). Once I get my new passport, I need to get a PCC for citizenship application. Do you know if the PCC will be quick or same timeline since they would have just done a police verification? Anyone with a similar situation?

Truway

Sep 5, 2024
For anyone who has done an in-person application for PCC at Toronto/Mississauga/Brampton - did you have to pay the Consular part (i.e. $34 + $3 by dd/money order) and remainder by cash/debit or are we allowed to pay the entire sum (i.e., $38.7) by Cash/Debit??
They accept Visa debit card when you apply in person at bls

Reactions: yash91pathak

Kip4987

Nov 14, 2020
Hi ,

i did my pcc on 15th august at bls brampton, i selected wrong police station as the districts changed while i was here . Both stations are very close to my house should i send someone to the wrong station to transfer it to the correct one or how should i proceed?

thanks,
Have ur status changed to “police verification initiated” and when did it change or is it still showing as “under review at consulate”

Simran98

Oct 18, 2019
Question- How do you find the file number when tracking the application in Passport Sewa? I tried my passport file number but its showing me my old PCC information. My police verification is already completed and it shows Processing at Consulate General in BLS Tracking.

Simran98

Oct 18, 2019
Hey everyone! running into an issue with the PCC. I applied on July 20th and 2 weeks later, police verification was initiated in India and my uncle confirmed the address with the police when they came for verification. I have now checked for an update on passport seva, as the one on BLS was showing "processing at consulate" with no additional info. On the other site, it states that Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

My uncle confirmed that there were no issues during the verification, and the issue is most likely due to the address provided on the application is not the same as the address on the passport and aadhar card. When I submitted the application to BLS, I attached a letter stating why the addresses are different (address on passport has since been sold and we visited my uncle on our visits to India as the other house was not in a livable state). I applied through walk in service so everything attached was correct and as per criteria. I have requested my uncle to see if there's any way he can get the police to review this again and process the PCC. Is there any email address available that I can contact? The email address I provided on the application was for my uncle as I assumed they'd be contacting my uncle prior to the verification and he has mentioned that no email has been sent to him by the embassy.
Hello!

Which website is it where you have checked for -
Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

I was trying at Passport sewa but its asking me for a File number. I tried adding my Passport file number but its showing me my old PCC information.

navsingh01

Aug 1, 2014
Hello!

Which website is it where you have checked for -
Police Verification Report is not clear and application is under review at Indian Embassy/Consulate.

I was trying at Passport sewa but its asking me for a File number. I tried adding my Passport file number but its showing me my old PCC information.
The passport sewa one was showing the verification not clear report. I had to keep trying several times before it showed the reason.

I applied through BLS and checked for the initial status there that it is under review at Indian Embassy. But did not know it was not clear till I checked on Passport sewa.

sahirkhan

May 25, 2023
I sent an email to PCC Toronto & I am surprised their response below.
Is this person/PCC Section waiting for 6-8 weeks to reach & only then issue the PCC ?
My PCC Application Status already shows " PCC is clear and ready to be issued".

Dear Applicant,

PCC processing time 6 to 8 weeks. It will be issued as per the time frame.
Please share IRCC document for document submission last date.

Regards
PCC Section
Consulate General Of India
Toronto
Did you provide the IRCC document (I guess, ITA) for document submission last date?

Simran98

Oct 18, 2019
The passport sewa one was showing the verification not clear report. I had to keep trying several times before it showed the reason.

I applied through BLS and checked for the initial status there that it is under review at Indian Embassy. But did not know it was not clear till I checked on Passport sewa.
While checking at the Passport sewa website, did you add the File number? What is the file number that we need to add there? My passport sewa is showing me my old pcc results. not the new one