+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

umangsaini

Oct 4, 2024
27-09-24 - PCC got printed after emailing them telling them my urgency , hope to receive my PCC soon
Hi My PCC was clear and ready for issuance on the 12th Sept 2024 and I have been waiting since then for status to change.
Can you please share who did you email.
Your help is really appreciated.

Sunflower2

Sep 27, 2024
Hi My PCC was clear and ready for issuance on the 12th Sept 2024 and I have been waiting since then for status to change.
Can you please share who did you email.
Your help is really appreciated.
I have similar timeline as yours I am waiting as well fot it to get printed since 12 sept

dash1997

Sep 2, 2024
passport.toronto@mea.gov.in
Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to request you that I have an IRCC ITA deadline on September 30,2024, request is to email me a copy of my PCC so I can submit it otherwise my application will be refused.
I tried to reach CGI Vancouver muliple times via email but no response, please help here as the processing of the application is completed.
My police verification report has been cleared and is ready for issuance, request you to please expedite the process of printing to BLS or share a copy of the PCC by email/mail so I can submit it to IRCC.

Please see the snip of my ITA deadline and clearance status.
See attached receipt for reference as well.

prime01245

Oct 3, 2024
Hey buddy, can I ask you what you mentioned in the email?
my current status from the last 2 weeks is "PCC is clear and ready for issuance."
I have sent them multiple emails stating that my ITA will expire soon and I also attached my ITA and the timeline of my PCC application.
each time I just got one reply that said"
PCC processing time is 6 to 8 weeks from the date of receiving it at the Consulate. It will be issued as per the time frame.

Please share the IRCC document for PR submission last date."

I am tired of emailing them and they reply same line all the time and also they don't pick up my calls.

I have only 10 days left to submit my file but I have not received my PCC yet.

Any leads would be appreciated if possible please copy and paste the email sent to CGI Toronto.
UPDATE!

I went to CGI Toronto today at 2 PM.
first security person did not allow me to go and he kept mentioning that PCC would take 6-8 weeks.

I showed him my ITA and explained that I only had 6 days to lodge my file for PR and I needed it today.
I also explained to him that my PCC report is clear from the last 2 weeks and showed him the screenshots.

PS: I kinda tricked him that I received an email that you could come and collect your PCC from CGI Toronto. He asked me to show the email and I just said that my internet is not working so I can not show you email but you can see my ITA with the expiration date. He called the office and gave my file number to the officer and someone from the office called him back in 5 minutes and asked him to send me in the office.

I went to the office and they did not even ask me a single question, they just handed over my PCC right away.

I would suggest you guys also to try this method!