+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

India PCC from Toronto

mohinderg

Jun 7, 2024
Got it. Thanks! So they actually called your Canadian number to clarify. Did you have to send a family member or friend to submit any documents?
No my friend, In application you should mention a phone no who is currently living on your indian address, usually your parents. They will call Indian phone no and they should visit police station or they will contact to visit the address and suit witness

Reactions: h3xx_r_d

Nikhil shah

Star Member
May 4, 2016
My PCC is stuck in "Clear and available for issuance". It got updated to clear status on June 29th , after that no updates.

I need the PCC before end of july.
It would be helpful if anyone can guide me to expedite the process.
unfortunately, it will take around 3 weeks before the status changes to PCC is printed. after that another week for you to receive.

h3xx_r_d

Star Member
May 10, 2019
No my friend, In application you should mention a phone no who is currently living on your indian address, usually your parents. They will call Indian phone no and they should visit police station or they will contact to visit the address and suit witness
Thanks!

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Almost similar timeline and I have the same status since Last week. But I haven't emailed MEA. Should I email them & anybody who got response on it ?
I sent an email to PCC Toronto & I am surprised their response below.
Is this person/PCC Section waiting for 6-8 weeks to reach & only then issue the PCC ?
My PCC Application Status already shows " PCC is clear and ready to be issued".

Dear Applicant,

PCC processing time 6 to 8 weeks. It will be issued as per the time frame.
Please share IRCC document for document submission last date.

Regards
PCC Section
Consulate General Of India
Toronto

manjeetjadhav

Jul 16, 2024
Hi friend,
I want to submit the PCC through Postal service (Toronto jurisdiction). I have few questions which are not answered on BLS website. I would appreciate if you let me know based on your experience.
1) Do we need to submit the original passport in the package? In check-list it says Passport (Original and Copy)
2) Does someone come to pick up the package at our place? If yes, when will they come? where is the information related to that?
3) How and where to pay the return postal fees?
4) Is demand draft amount $38.7 correct ?
Thank you in advance.

Dee101

Jul 9, 2024
Hi friend,
I want to submit the PCC through Postal service (Toronto jurisdiction). I have few questions which are not answered on BLS website. I would appreciate if you let me know based on your experience.
1) Do we need to submit the original passport in the package? In check-list it says Passport (Original and Copy)
2) Does someone come to pick up the package at our place? If yes, when will they come? where is the information related to that?
3) How and where to pay the return postal fees?
4) Is demand draft amount $38.7 correct ?
Thank you in advance.
You don't need to submit original passport, you need to call bls to book pickup and drop off, they will provide you airway bill nom to track the parcel after pickup, also you can schedule your pickup date, and after opting for this service, you can also go and drop off the documents to Purolator office but still you need to pay for pickup, check the demand draft amount on website. You need to pay pick up and drop off fees at same time.

cpsingh

Star Member
Jul 29, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I sent an email to PCC Toronto & I am surprised their response below.
Is this person/PCC Section waiting for 6-8 weeks to reach & only then issue the PCC ?
My PCC Application Status already shows " PCC is clear and ready to be issued".

Dear Applicant,

PCC processing time 6 to 8 weeks. It will be issued as per the time frame.
Please share IRCC document for document submission last date.

Regards
PCC Section
Consulate General Of India
Toronto

Finally, Status changed to "PCC has been printed"

rajneeshv

Apr 27, 2014
New Delhi
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
28-05-2014
Nomination.....
22-9-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
30-10-2014
Med's Done....
14-11-2014 (Med Rcvd: 21Feb)
Interview........
Decision Made : 20-3-2015
Passport Req..
31-3-2015
VISA ISSUED...
14-4-2015
LANDED..........
16-10-2015
Hi - My application to sponsor my parents is in progress. IRCC has sent PCC request for them today. They are currently in Toronto on Visitor Visa (for another 6 weeks). I understand BLS will take 6-8 weeks to issue PCC. But, as I said my parents are travelling back to India in 6 weeks. I'd really appreciate it if someone could help me with these queries:

1) Is it possible if my parents submit the application and go back to India after 6 weeks as planned, and then I pick the PCCs from BLS on their behalf, if the PCCs comes after they are gone? I hope they won't ask for Original Passport of my parents at the time of collection of PCCs.

2) The BLS Checklist is also asking for "Canadian Address Proofs". My parents live in India, they are just visiting me here for 2.5 months, I assume here I can provide MY address proof along with the relationship proof. What do you suggest?

3) IRCC is expecting the PCC in 30days. Do you guys think I should request IRCC to make it 90days, just to have some buffer? Has anyone done that before? How long does IRCC take to respond to extension request?