+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMPORTANT - need to send ALL documents to the CIO now (not visa office)

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
Raj chandigarh said:
i have Academic module of IELTS. my category is Registered nurse. will it work
No way, sit for GT IELTS ASAP

immigrantapplicant

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London,UK
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18th, 2010
IELTS Request
IELTS submitted along with initial doc.
Can some one help me, I have come through one little confusion while filling Additional Family Information Form, it is written that "this form must be completed by:
You, as the principal applicant
Your spouse
Your dependent children aged 18 or over

I am the principal applicant, now my question is that, when my spouse fills the form what should she write in Section A in front of Applicant column and infront of Spouse column. Should she write my name in Applicant column and her name in Spouse column and signs in Secion D?

Thank You all in advance

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
immigrantapplicant said:
Can some one help me, I have come through one little confusion while filling Additional Family Information Form, it is written that "this form must be completed by:
You, as the principal applicant
Your spouse
Your dependent children aged 18 or over

I am the principal applicant, now my question is that, when my spouse fills the form what should she write in Section A in front of Applicant column and infront of Spouse column. Should she write my name in Applicant column and her name in Spouse column and signs in Secion D?

Thank You all in advance
She should be the applicant when filling up her form.

OhCanadiana

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
blueray333 said:
I believe what is required for IELTS is General Module.
Exactly.
Just after the CIC required proof of language skills to be submitted to the CIO, there was a short period during when OP6 advised officers to accept the academic version as an alternative. This has since been changed back to only General version of the IELTS being accepted as proof of language.

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
In the application of Permanent residence in canada do I need to put my parents name in family members. I am the only person applying for canada PR. I am single and not married. Do I need to put my parents names? also regarding the experience certificate do I need to send a notarized copy or original letter. Also do I need to send the pay slips as my contract document states the salary. Currently I have not received my PCC from two countries ie India and USA. Do I have to wait for PCC or send the documents. Please suggest

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indira_prab said:
Hey Manish,

By the way, you are applying under 2151 right? me too. Please could you share your application stages @

applications-after-266-in-any-noc-connect-here-to-get-the-status thread?

This is the link for all applicants post 26/6 to share and track their NOCs.

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

i am refer to new delhi checklist... http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37029.pdf...i am single and don't have to fill my spouse details....i am applying under architect....i appeared for ielts and waiting for the results....currently I am collecting my experience and transcripts...do let me knw if u need any specific questions...

Ynet

Jun 4, 2010
Software people not in new NOC list ?

Hi Guys,

1) I was gathering the docs to apply for "Systems Manager" Noc code under FSW-1 , but the rules changed on June 26th. In the new NOC list, I do not see any slot for Software people. That means , software professionals cannot apply under FSW-1 anymore . Is that true ?

2) Under the new rule the cap of 1000/NOC applies. This means is it a wise idea to apply in such a manner that your application reaches Sydney on July 1st 2011 ? Is it the right date or count 0 starts earlier ? Although there will be a flurry of applications in July 2011 there will be fair chance that it is accepted . Any comments.

3) Applications send in 2010 (from post june 2010) will be accepted till cap of 1000/NOC is reached. Rest of the applications be returned or kept for processing next year ?

4) Cap of 1000/NOC and returning of application due to that has created big financial burden for people applying for PCC from countries like US. If I apply now and if my application is returned stating 'max cap limit achieved', I can only apply in July 2011 when count starts. But my PCC would have expired by then. Obtaining a PCC from four countries I am supposed to get costed me Rs 40,000. (It includes postal charges, finger printing charges, applicable fees at FBI, US state, telephone calls etc.) And I may have to spend on that again . Is there a way I can tackle this ?

Your valuable suggestions requested for the above points.

Regards

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
YNET, interesting questions. Regarding number 4, I also have a question - do we have to get repeat PCC for those countries in which we lived, even if we haven't been back to them since the initial PCC was issued. I can understand providing an updated PCC for the country in which we are residing, but the others??? Does anyone know?

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
People, pls could someone clarify the actual format for providing the travel history?

Travel history list which includes the date of entry/exit for all the countries visited and the routing, Countries of transit must also be listed with entry/exit dates

[Origin - Onward date - Routing - Destination - Return Date], would this format suffice?

blueray333

Jul 14, 2010
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2010
Doc's Request.
inc. in app.
AOR Received.
25-11-2010
IELTS Request
inc. in app.
File Transfer...
25-11-2010
Med's Request
07-02-2011
Med's Done....
12-03-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
21-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
13-07-2011
Pippin said:
YNET, interesting questions. Regarding number 4, I also have a question - do we have to get repeat PCC for those countries in which we lived, even if we haven't been back to them since the initial PCC was issued. I can understand providing an updated PCC for the country in which we are residing, but the others??? Does anyone know?
Hi Pippin. I would think so. I'm not sure about this.

indira_prab

Champion Member
Apr 16, 2010
Chennai
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
2151 - Architects
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16th Oct 2010 BD Encashed...: 25th Oct 2010 PER Received..: 10th Feb 2011
File Transfer...
3rd March 2011 AOR Received.: 11th March 2011
Med's Request
31st March 2011 PCC Request..: 31st March 2011 RPRF Request: 31st March 2011
Passport Req..
31st March 2011 Med's Done....: 6th April 2011 Passports sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF/PCC sent: 7th May 2011 RPRF En-Cashed :17th May 2011
VISA ISSUED...
27th May 2011
LANDED..........
10th Sep 2011
Hi guys, i have narrowed down the format to

S.no: Origin: Onward date: Routing: Destination: Length of stay: Visa Type:

Please suggest if this will suffice :)

Thanks,

Indira Prabhakaran.

Coffee

Jul 24, 2010
Moscow
Category........
Visa Office......
Moscow
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
3-08-2010
AOR Received.
1 Dec 2010
IELTS Request
taken and filed
Med's Request
29 Apr 2012
Med's Done....
15 May 2012
Re: Software people not in new NOC list ?

Ynet said:
Hi Guys,

1) I was gathering the docs to apply for "Systems Manager" Noc code under FSW-1 , but the rules changed on June 26th. In the new NOC list, I do not see any slot for Software people. That means , software professionals cannot apply under FSW-1 anymore . Is that true ?
Hi Ynet, did you perform any of duties under NOC 1122? you can visit NOC site and see if certain duties were actually performed by you in your 10 year employment history, and that your experience could help you find the job in Canada under this NOC category.

2) Under the new rule the cap of 1000/NOC applies. This means is it a wise idea to apply in such a manner that your application reaches Sydney on July 1st 2011 ? Is it the right date or count 0 starts earlier ? Although there will be a flurry of applications in July 2011 there will be fair chance that it is accepted . Any comments.
my personal view on this is that once you have your docs, just send them to CIO and figure out if your docs are ok or returned. negative result is also result, and possibly a step towards your success in future. what you do is incur extra $70 on courier on top of already incurred amounts to complete the process

3) Applications send in 2010 (from post june 2010) will be accepted till cap of 1000/NOC is reached. Rest of the applications be returned or kept for processing next year ?
this issue is being discussed on this forum by many senior members, and I could not catch the consensus view yet

4) Cap of 1000/NOC and returning of application due to that has created big financial burden for people applying for PCC from countries like US. If I apply now and if my application is returned stating 'max cap limit achieved', I can only apply in July 2011 when count starts. But my PCC would have expired by then. Obtaining a PCC from four countries I am supposed to get costed me Rs 40,000. (It includes postal charges, finger printing charges, applicable fees at FBI, US state, telephone calls etc.) And I may have to spend on that again . Is there a way I can tackle this ?

Your valuable suggestions requested for the above points.

Regards
again, my personal view on PCCs... once you got one, I believe it is easier and faster to get updated one. also, according to the latest instruction guide of July 2010 (issued on 4 August 2010), PCCs are not required for the CIO mailing. one could include a cover letter explaining difference between the instruction guide, OP-6 and visa office (VO) checklist.

torontoluv

Aug 9, 2010
Hi,
Please i would like to know if we would submit our document with our application? and also how do we prove our work exeprience? eg payslips, letter from employer etc

Thank you everyone

Dr.Hasib

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2010
Toronto,ON
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
21 Jan 2012
torontoluv said:
Hi,
Please i would like to know if we would submit our document with our application? and also how do we prove our work exeprience? eg payslips, letter from employer etc

Thank you everyone
We need to submit all documents requested in CIC checklist & visa office checklist(except PCC).
letter from employer & payslip will do.

manshriram

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear OhCanadiana / Pippin

In the application of Permanent residence in canada do I need to put my parents name in family members. I am the only person applying for canada PR. I am single and not married. Do I need to put my parents names? also regarding the experience certificate do I need to send a notarized copy or original letter. Also do I need to send the pay slips as my contract document states the salary. Currently I have not received my PCC from two countries ie India and USA. Do I have to wait for PCC or send the documents. Also Do I need to notary all my documents ie individual paper or do I need to notary each and every document of the WHOLE SET. like the contract document have 4 pages so do i have to notarized all the 4 pages or just first page and stamp on other pages. Please suggest & ThX