n/a
Med's Request
n/a
Med's Done....
n/a
VISA ISSUED...
6-12-2012
Alexios07 said:
Yeah, that's why I buy lottery everyday...
I am buying lottery too now a days too

Ioftenyell

Jun 29, 2016
Kingtochi said:
I enjoy reading the discussion on this forum. keep the discussion going because it gives hope to students in regards to the changes. I know many students are anxious due to the time left on our PGWP. Everything is possible if you believe! Don't give up!
Work permit ending in Dec. I have been a believer since I made my profile back in March. Giving up to what exactly again lol?

Kingtochi

Star Member
Feb 3, 2012
Ioftenyell said:
Work permit ending in Dec. I have been a believer since I made my profile back in March. Giving up to what exactly again lol?
I totally understand how you feel. Don't give up! Everything happens for a reason. If one chapter closes another new one will open. Have a plan and work towards it...and leave the rest for history!

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this whole EE revision has taken 365 days now and they are still undecided. :eek: mon dieu , seigneur!

how are those Backlogs doing? :eek:

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
I sent an email to Minister John McCallum regarding these points and the international student "Dilemma", but his office responded and told me that my email is forwarded to another email (they said nothing about the recipient :eek: ) and the minister can't check the status of my application ( Although, I never mentioned that I want to know the status of my application ::) ).
I replied to them and told them that it is not just my application; it is thousands of international students and other people's application, but they never replied again.

Bottom line ; they should hire someone who could understand emails as they should be understood.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
politicians!!
they know the ins and the outs of the game. campaign promises just to gain votes and once they take office "c'est une histoire differente.

let's wait folks, let's wait and see

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hopefully this month; I'm so impatient.

For how long will they be in listening mode. People could have choose other destination and plan their future if government plans were disclosed. It's like a wait and see situation.

sojugeorge_1

Star Member
Jan 28, 2015
Hi guys

Minister's message: cpac.ca/en/programs/scrums/episodes/49296002

The cpac.ca is an official channel for publishing house of commons and senate meetings where you will be updated on news about immigration and everything concerned with Canada politics

Be patient friends we will see the real change possibly before december. I do have my sibling who is a canadian permanent resident.Fingers crossed !!

Itsmee

Sep 28, 2015
Thanks for sharing the link!!

At least he confirms about international students getting additional points in 'coming weeks'.
Desperately waiting for coming weeks ;D

sojugeorge_1 said:
Hi guys

Minister's message: cpac.ca/en/programs/scrums/episodes/49296002

The cpac.ca is an official channel for publishing house of commons and senate meetings where you will be updated on news about immigration and everything concerned with Canada politics

Be patient friends we will see the real change possibly before december. I do have my sibling who is a canadian permanent resident.Fingers crossed !!

paulard

Feb 18, 2016
sojugeorge_1 said:
November 25th may be the date of announcement.

After 48th express entry draw(November 23).
Any external source of this information or just your thought?

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sojugeorge_1 said:
November 25th may be the date of announcement.

After 48th express entry draw(November 23).
Will it be the last draw this year?