VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
betty44 said:
Many americans PRs have said they have intentions to live in canada by march we may have very crowded pool
If they already have PR what's the problem?

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Think they meant those who have US green card.

People got confused that if you have PR in US, then you can settle in Canada, like it was in EU.

What they don't realize is that this freedom of movement is not the same as it is in the EU.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kryt0n said:
Before Express Entry, I think that CIC visa officers were using their discretion in favour of some preferred countries. Thanks to Express Entry, every nationality is equal under same treatment.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I could be wrong, but I don't think a lot of people will move to Canada from US. It is hard to move from one house to another (a lot of people here might have experienced that) then moving to a whole different country by leaving your job and everything won't be easier either. The celebrities who said they'll leave US might move because they are super rich. Average people can't do that. Leaving job, house and everything behind won't be easy with no assurance of better job or future ahead.

Elrud

Jun 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think next week they might announce something as McCallum's visit to India concludes on Friday.

betty44

Jun 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
I could be wrong, but I don't think a lot of people will move to Canada from US. It is hard to move from one house to another (a lot of people here might have experienced that) then moving to a whole different country by leaving your job and everything won't be easier either. The celebrities who said they'll leave US might move because they are super rich. Average people can't do that. Leaving job, house and everything behind won't be easy with no assurance of better job or future ahead.
let s hope you right buddy, enough people in the pool already not that i have something against it but it would be cool to see the cut off below 450 someday