+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM5257 Form Uploading Error

Numansadi

Nov 2, 2023
I have filled-up the IMM5257 form correctly, and validated. But when i goto upload it, the website shows me:

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error: We couldn't upload your file.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

I changed my browser, i filled-up the form again and got same problem. Anyone can help me? Advance Thanks.

Reactions: ER.RSLAMBA

ER.RSLAMBA

Nov 5, 2023
Even i am trying to upload the same IMM5257 form after filling and validating and getting the similar error.

"The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
Error Description: Make sure you are using the latest application form from our website. You can get it by clicking on the link below."

ER.RSLAMBA

Nov 5, 2023
I have filled-up the IMM5257 form correctly, and validated. But when i goto upload it, the website shows me:

The form could not be submitted because errors were found.
  • Error Description:
    You have submitted an invalid form. Please complete and validate an electronic version of the application form, save it to your computer, and upload it.

Note: You cannot submit an application form that has been scanned.

You do not need to sign your application form. You must provide a digital signature once you are ready to transmit your completed application.

I changed my browser, i filled-up the form again and got same problem. Anyone can help me? Advance Thanks.
hey bro, did you get any resolution for this uploading error ?