+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IMM 5406. Do I need to list my parents and siblings even if they are not applying for PR?

ROCIOLIVELY

Jul 26, 2024
Please about IMM 5406. Do I need to list my parents and siblings even if they are not applying for PR?

Last edited:

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Please about IMM 5562. Do I need to list my parents and siblings travel even if they are not applying for PR?
No. The form clearly asks to be completed by PA and dependent children over 18 y/o (partner must fill it out if he/she isn't PR or Canadian citizen, which is not applicable to you)

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Thank you.
Where can I add my parents, sisters and brothers ?
Please remember none of them are my dependents and none of them are appling for PR
Sorry English is no my native lenguage
The answer by this poster is wrong. You do not need to list your parent's or siblings travels. Just follow the instruction on the form... it doesn't ask for it

ROCIOLIVELY

Jul 26, 2024
No. The form clearly asks to be completed by PA and dependent children over 18 y/o (partner must fill it out if he/she isn't PR or Canadian citizen, which is not applicable to you)
Thank you.

Ok. I am the PA ( Principal Applicant?) so I am the only one to fill out the form?
Correct?
I asumming PA means Principal Applicante?

ERCAN

Jan 25, 2023
Thank you.

Ok. I am the PA ( Principal Applicant?) so I am the only one to fill out the form?
Correct?
I asumming PA means Principal Applicante?
yes. You, and dependent children over 18 years old. If your spouse is Canadian citizen or PR you don't need to fill out his travel history.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you.
Where can I add my parents, sisters and brothers ?
Please remember none of them are my dependents and none of them are appling for PR
Sorry English is no my native lenguage
None of them need to fill out this form. It is travel info of the principal applicant (eg spouse if you are sponsoring your spouse), and any dependents over age 18. People who are not applying do not need to provide their travel info at all.