+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

If the IRCC for an additional document asking for my Educational Transcripts is it a good sign or a bad sign?

mairatufailu

Aug 7, 2022
I got an additional document request from IRCC asking for my educational transcripts. Is it a good sign or a bad sign?

smartcard

Jul 26, 2011
I got an additional document request from IRCC asking for my educational transcripts. Is it a good sign or a bad sign?
Additional document request is always a good sign than rejection notification. Be positive and provide all the information they are asking and you will be successful in gitting it.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Not good or bad... Good is your application is in process and someone is reviewing your package, bad would be someone want to check if proposed study align with your academic history etc, but this can also be good sign. Finger cross, to get approval. All the best

mairatufailu

Aug 7, 2022
Not good or bad... Good is your application is in process and someone is reviewing your package, bad would be someone want to check if proposed study align with your academic history etc, but this can also be good sign. Finger cross, to get approval. All the best
Yeah
I have done bachelors in Architecture design and I have applied for UX/UI design both are design related fields but UX/UI is more IT centric. I hope they don't have a problem with that.

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Yeah
I have done bachelors in Architecture design and I have applied for UX/UI design both are design related fields but UX/UI is more IT centric. I hope they don't have a problem with that.
What level are you applying to come to study in Canada?

shuruiliu

Aug 30, 2022
Yeah
Hi, I'm transitioning into UX from another discipline too. They asked me for CV. Have you got approval yet?